It's gonna show she abused her powers to have the current president spied on during the election. She's going to jail

It's gonna show she abused her powers to have the current president spied on during the election. She's going to jail.

7 more years

Obama administration democrats liberals and the clintons are good people. Leave brittany alone!

>Good people
Kek

Orange is the new black.

Unfortunately, no.

You've seen how crazy half the country goes if anything bad is said/done to their beloved leaders.

If this is released, it'll start a civil war. Admittedly, a civil war that won't last long (limp-wristed metrosexual fags who don't even know what gender they are die really easily), but the amount of damage they do to inanimate objects (they prefer things that can't fight back) will be incalculable.

Civil war it is

Camacho much

What's this all about? Is the "mystery" of the emails actually getting solved? Out of the loop

I always thought it was a "Trump train", not a "Trump tank". Fine pic though - sauce?

What Antifa fags vs American pro gun people? Won't last long. Also she was never a leader.

You mean the memo that was written by Republicans? This is just some more weak bullshit. These people are obsessed with Hillary and will make anything up to discredit her. The election was in 2016, get over it already.

Managed to snap a photo of it when visiting the White House. It's in the oval office facing the desk

A republican memo which shows that Hillary and co cooked up a dodgy dossier on Trump to convince the security serives to spy on him during the election. Abuse of power.

Check'd.

And yeah, I forgot to put quotation marks around "leaders" - my bad.

>The election was in 2016, get over it already.
Take your own advice.

Gluttony? Do you even mcdonalds bro?

Chek'd

It was a train now it's a dank tank!

That made me spit my coffee. Kek

Fbi is not republican lol. Did you know these investigation was lead by fbi not republicans? Did you also know the fbi conspired the russian conspiracy against trump?...Derp

More a Carl's Jr Big Ass Fries kind of user

Idgaf what it is its awesome looking, and it makes meh feel gud! You mad? That makes meh feel gud tu.

I like mr bojangles meself.

I love the train, the tank and the God Emperor.

It was written by Devin Nunes, not the FBI, you fucking slackwit. Also, no, I didn't know the FBI "conspired" the Russian conspiracy. Are they also making Trump change his story every 10 seconds and act guilty as fuck? Wow, they're really good.

>stream of made up shit
If I may ask, did you vote Democrat last election?

That's a fairly poorly though out reply. It sounds like the desperate flailing throws of a Democrat who just can't get over The Donald is president and will be for seven more years.

Trump is going down any day now.
Any day now, someone is going to state exactly what crime Trump is guilty of committing.
Any day now someone is going to show what the evidence would look like and then present it.
Any day now, they're going to press charges against Trump. He'll be impeached, then removed from office.
Any day, any day.......someday. Maybe. Hopefully.

Made up shit? This is all confirmed. Nunes wrote the memo. Trump and his people have had to change their story multiple times when new information comes out showing how guilty they are. They do act guilty as fuck, and any time I've been tempted to wonder if the Russia investigation was legitimate, I just remember what their behavior has been about the whole thing, and that proves it to me more than anything Robert Mueller has ever said.

Dubs of truth.
Someday, maybe, someone will tell us what law(s) were broken and by whom and how.

Yes, the favorite right wing talking point -- the only reason Dems hate Trump is because they lost the election. It couldn't have anything to do with him being a liar and a criminal.

You mean like the Clintons, Obama, Bush, etc?

lock him up

>Any day now, someone is going to state exactly what crime Trump is guilty of committing.
We can start with obstruction of justice
>Any day now someone is going to show what the evidence would look like and then present it.
How about the televised interview with Lester Holt where he admits to obstructing justice

Yes, of course. But much more so than any of them.

Nice. Fuck yeah.
And....AND.....AND!
They'll state what laws he broke concerning the election.
He totally cheated to win the election, with help from Russia.
They're going to tell us how he cheated and what laws were broken, then show us evidence.
Then the Trump-tards will finally shut up.

What happened:

During the electioneering:

A dodgy dossier was put together by Hillary cronies within the security services to say Trump was in colusion with the Russians. This was used as an excuse for him and his campaign to be placed under surveillance. This gave the Democratic elements in the security service direct access to the Trump campaign. The information on Team Trumps communications were passed highly illegally, with Hillarys support, to her campaign team.

After the election:

People have continued to investigate the contents of the dodgy dossier and found out that nearly all the claims made were false and the leads lead nowhere. Millions of tax dollars wasted in the process.

She's going to jail.

Even if she was guilty.
No member of the elite will ever be charged, much less be found guilty, much less be sentenced to prison.
Neither Trump nor Clinton or anyone amongst them will ever go to prison.

8/10 meme, would kek again

As far as exactly what laws were broken wrt Russia and the election, that remains to be seen. A lot of the crimes seem financial in nature, and it's starting to look like Trump is up to his dick in money laundering. But there's no doubt he colluded, look at all the meetings he and his people have lied about, and then come clean later when they were caught. Also don't forget Trump at one of his rallies literally asking Russia to hack Hillary Clinton and find the deleted emails. He did it on stage, on TV. I mean, at a certain point it's just too obvious to ignore.

This news is fake as fuck.

>A dodgy dossier was put together by Hillary cronies
Nope, it was an independent firm who started the investigation long before the Dems knew about it.
>This was used as an excuse for him and his campaign to be placed under surveillance.
No. They were not placed under surveillance. They were found by intel agencies to be communicating with Russians who were under surveillance.
>People have continued to investigate the contents of the dodgy dossier and found out that nearly all the claims made were false and the leads lead nowhere. Millions of tax dollars wasted in the process.
Go ahead and google 'steele dossier confirmed'

The denial is strong with this one. You should work for Hillary some day.

I think you're too close too this to see that in total combined numbers, the leftist and right faggots make up like 1/5th of the population

And much less that would actually take up arms.

But don't shoot down my dreams. I'd love to see another civil war.

Muslim migration approver detected.

We are not referring to the Steele dossier, the content of which is already public knowledge and has little evidence based content.

This.

Not

They've won and now have no point to smearing Hillary. She's gonna do time.

It's not just Hillary who's going to fall. This has far reaching implications for certain security staff.

Here's the problem user: they don't understand that Hillary has lost. As far as these people are concerned, Hillary Clinton is the true President in exile, and the evil usurper Trump is using dictator tactics to keep our true La Presidenta from her rightful place in the White House.

Yes, believe it or not, they are that delusional.

>A republican memo
And this is exactly why no one besides Trumpanzees will give a shit. It's going to be a whole lot of nothing, and forgotten in the next news cycle.

And a full scale invasion. How do you think we'll defend ourselves?

Do you not have multiple firearms available to you? With ammunition?