So I just slept for 21 hours... is there something wrong with me?

So I just slept for 21 hours... is there something wrong with me?

Mono

Yes, you are a faggot. A very tired faggot, now go back to sleep.

Done that many times, work 30 hour shifts, get drunk after and pass out. Wake up 20+ hours later

its feels bad man, I woke up with a sore back and dizzy as fuck

well yes because you decided to tell about on Sup Forums. you could be retarded or worse a nigger.

well, if you're on here then clearly there is

30hr shifts? What the fuck man? Self-employed? If not that's illegal.

>Self-employed?
Yep.

I've had to work 20 hour days on the train.

what's your usual sleep cycle?

I sleep 9am to 5pm and go to work 11pm-7am

If you weren't overworked or haven't stayed up for longer than usual, then I suggest looking into getting some d-vitamin supplements.

I had a bloodtest done a few years ago, turns out I had a 25 score out of the normal 50. I had a much easier time waking up after consuming some D3-vitamine 35µg.

Turns out staying inside for +90% of the day isn't gonna give you enough natural D vitamin.

I take a multi-vitemin that has 20mcg ofVitemin D3 in it. Also take 2000mcg of b12 and 900mcg of omega-3s... dont know if any of that helps anything but I take it anyways

Don't know about your fucked up circadian rhythm
from personal experience when one sleeps that amount of time on a regular basis it's that they can't get motivated to do much of anything because lack of conscious brain activity and drive to keep said activity going (I've been that guy, I'm doing slightly better). Any of that apply?

Sounds about right, most days I'm too lazy to cook for my self.
the fucked up circadian rhythm is probably the worst of all this, I'm basically trading a few extra dollars an hour to work nights for my social life.

What do you do?

That's highly fucking illegal you cunt, endangering lives for money, prick.

any artistic activiy you could just revel in while discovering nice things?
mental arithmetics is good for mental abs, try before letting yourself drift off to count to a certain number while visualizing every number of certain multiples when you comme across them for example.

I don't know, I don't really do anything artistic.
But I'll try the mental arithmetics thing

fpbp

yes your a lazy fat fuck
i bet you was smokin weed and playin vidya

What drugs/meds are you taking

hello , 2 months ago i was able to sleep 8-10 hours a day, it was very good, then i started taking D vitamin , in this 2 months, im not able to sleep more than 4-5 hours , then i just NEED to get out of bed, i just cant stay in bed . Do you think its because i take D vitamin , i take bloodtest every year , nothing problem with my blood, everything is fine.

I'm not fat, nor do I smoke weed.

Only the vitamins listed above and an Advil for the occasional headache.

21 hours straight??

If you notice pain urinating or loss of appetite you should go to a doctor. Otherwise I'd say you are just depressed. Sleep on, enjoy some music, pick up a pass time like an instrument or building tiny ships or painting or programming or whatever seems fun to you. Don't do anything stupid, and it'll go away.

Pickwick syndrome you fat fuck

Talk to an expert about this OP
In this site no one knows shit

youre a widdle panda bear :D