I did something I think is fucked up. I cheated on my girlfriend. I regret it and still love her...

I did something I think is fucked up. I cheated on my girlfriend. I regret it and still love her. She won't tell me if she loves me anymore she just says "I like to believe I don't have feelings for you anymore." She's super hurt and I want her back because I know I fucked up and will fix it. What should I do?

You dumb fuck

You've already fucked up, there is no fixing it. Try again and don't fuck up this time.

Why did you let her find out? Try not letting her find out next time.

Are you seriously fucking retarded? This is your OWN fault, you dipshit. I wish adultery was illegal for men and women alike all over the world, and those who committed such a felon got death by hanging.

After you get her back you gotta keep doin it now.

Bitches that will forgive a cheater will keep him as a status symbol but dump a guy who turns monogamous.

Bitches be crazy like that

Sorry OP, once you've done that you'll never win her back. Even if she agrees to be with you she'll never trust you again, your relationship will crumble in a few weeks time, especially when she tells a male friend and he makes a move and you end up alone and forgotten.

Lesson here is don't be an arsehole who cheats

still love her? no you don't. you just feel guilty you lying sack of shit.

hope you die

Honestly I wish it was too.

You dun goofed.

When you break a valuable vase, even if you glue it back together carefully, it's still broken and has lost its value.

Let this be a life lesson to you - in relationships trust is everything

Fucking A
Gf left me so she could go back to her cheating ex

it's only adultery if you're married.

You the user who posted the other day about would Sup Forums have her back?

what's your ex gf's info?

guaranteed I'll make her feel all better

Holy shit, man, just get another broad. Clearly it isn't that difficult for you. All people are interchangeable: no one is that unique. And when it comes to women, they're horrible. They'll rip your guts out and brag about it to their friends like it's some kind of great accomplishment. I'm saying that as somebody who is almost exclusively friends with women--they're all sociopaths, and they're all the same. In the words of a wise man: if it weren't for the fact that they've got pussies, you'd see a lot of those things in the dumpster.

>butthurt detected

I hate it but is true.

let her cheat with me
then you get to watch someone fuck your lady, be a cuck, and know you'll never see me again

deal?

Maybe

Accpept that love isn't real :D

>being a piece of shit
>wanting b to help you
decide

the fights will be horrific, the vitriol unredeeming, and the sex non existent, but in the end she will just give up. she will love you but not like you; you have to remember that the antonym of love isnt hate but its indifference. so i got a free pass to bang the local college bitches from the starbucks i manage while we attend therapy.