I finally had my first time sex today! I'll be 26 next month and my partner was 14, also a virgin...

I finally had my first time sex today! I'll be 26 next month and my partner was 14, also a virgin. The first time I came after 10 minutes but the second time I stopped for 2 hours. It was just wonderful.

>26 next month
>14

Those 14 year olds do have some good tight pussy.

Yawn.

congrats. This is the 10000000000000th youve posted this.

dumbass.

Good for you, user. Just be ready for the consequences. I am.

I can confirm that. Very, very wet!

Nope, you are the faggot, lefti dumbass.

Bossman here. Fucked a 15 year old and cybered a 13. Society's a fragile piece of shit retarded top to bottom in the modern age because the farm grew so large you could no longer distinguish the farmers from the animals.

>tfw every statutory rapist on 4ch neglects to mention they're fucking the mental equivalent of an adult retard
Putting all the physical development shit aside, how can you stand being alone with a middle schooler for hours at a time? Is it your own social inability that makes them seem normal?

Most of the ones I've met are smarter than adult women. Amazing what a mind can do before it's poisoned by leftist universities.

Technology, social media, it's all leading to the age of consent being lowered
I can't wait

You smoke weed and fuck a lot. Then play vidya while she does whatever. Shits not complicated.

twitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGER twitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGER twitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGERtwitch d0t tv f0rwardslash prophdawg This dog kuant is hacking in PUBG right now live on his stream RAPE BOMBTHREAT NIGGER

We laugh more than we talk. I'm always warm about the heart when she is by me. It's not like it was just a fuck, we plan to marry and have children as soon as possible.

Where the hell did you find a place to cyber a 13 yo?

Old school runeacape 2013. I was 23.

Paying that valuable gold for an online gf that's prob a boy?

Skype Australia-America. I'm Illuminati.

Actually iswindled 1 mill out of her. She added me. Got undressed on can for me. We'd game and shoot the shit. Each girls diff. She was mature and we loved one another so it was fine.

Cam

I want to add that it is legal here in Germany sex from 14 with adults, if it happens out of love.

In the US you can even marry at the age of 13. So what?

Her parents give us a chance. They even knew about sexual intercourse today.

Yeah this guy is developmentally impaired

Ur not alone user

Is it real? Idk.

evfl08vFTd/0eb1d3d7d2e5e20b186fb34340011954

tell us about what you did user

Url-img DOT link

I am self-employed, IT-business, do not really work so much. I think she also likes the idea of not having to work, he he. My income is easy enough.

Thanks. My sense of life is to make her happy.

lol dat FBI is trying so much
turn around at your own door!
your 3 letter agencies protect the rich child rapists ... so sad

Sure, you beta weeb basement-dwelling faggot

Wtf is this? I put IMG.link/evfl08vFTd/0eb1d3d7d2e5e20b186fb34340011954
Nothing happened