This weekend at the disco a girl told me that my hairy chest was disgusting and i should shave. Never shaved before...

This weekend at the disco a girl told me that my hairy chest was disgusting and i should shave. Never shaved before, but this slut made me think, and now i'm insicure. What does Sup Forums thinks? Pic related its me

Yawn.

congrats. This is the 10000000000000th time youve posted this.

pathetic loser.

Still OP

Its the first time i post this. And you are posting the same senntence in every thread. Why arent you banned yet?

fuck that bitch

Never had issue with my girls and my body hairs (I also have a lot and they all were totally fine with it), she's just a bitch and you shouldn't pay attention to this kind of bullshit !

Let that bitch find a soy boy to control
Real women love chest hair

Don't shave, maybe just trim it a bit. Some girls like a boy as opposed to a man and that's something you can't change.

Thank you user

Doesn't take much huh?
No matter how you present physically, you're bound to find people who aren't attracted to that look.
Flip this on it's head, would you find a woman who makes a point of calling you disgusting attractive?

of course not, but living close to Italy where girls like the hairless man I often compare these slutty comments

Just remember that there are two types of women in this world.

1. Women who like chest hair*
2. Women who don't matter

*These women still don't matter

I think the shitty rolling skills is worse than the chest hair

They like hairless men in Italy?
That is so odd, I've been there several times and most of the locals(men and women) had lots of body hair. I'd think something being that common would make people accept it.

They don't.
t. italian

Some love it, some hate it

No reason to change

Besides, why would you want to be with a chick that was that fucking rude anyway?

OP here, i agree. But Fast rolling>good rolling if you live in a country where weed isnt legal

>basing your appearance on the opinions of sluts

Never said i wanted to be with her

Well that makes more sense.
It was beginning to sound like a claim similar to Danes not liking blonde women, even though we have so many of them.

>Never said i wanted to be with her

Wooooooooosh

W-what was dat?

THAT, was someone missing the point entirely...

Some women like it, some don't.

I personally find myself attractive one way or the other and have scored both when clean shaved and when not.

Right now I prefer to just trim it every now and then. Mostly because it's easier, but I think it also looks better and attracts women who are more comfortable with their nature (and want actual man, not some cuck bullshit betas)

You know what women also like? Men that aren't insecure about their appearance because someone made a comment.

I'm 5'6, hairy as fuck, and dad bod.

I get girl's numbers driving for uber by just being friendly and talkative.

I can get a girl at at bar with very little effort.

Trust me, women prefer a man that's secure with himself over some guy that spends hours trying to make himself pretty (hair, shaving body, working out to get a 17-pack).

Just be yourself and you'll get girls. Confidence > shaved chest.

I literally show up to first dates in basketball shorts, sneakers and and t-shirt and 50% of the time I smash, 40% of the time I get a 2nd date and smash.

Don't be a bitch that changes his appearance to please strangers, girls can see it and they don't like it.

Reddit spacing

>I know how people communicate on reddit, but somehow this is an indictment of you.