Just venting. I just returned from deployment and I am dealing with it in entirely unacceptable ways...

Just venting. I just returned from deployment and I am dealing with it in entirely unacceptable ways. I can't keep my emotions in check upon returning, I'm quick to anger and even more quick to sadden. My mind is taking me places it shouldn't. Indulgence is dangerous and I'm not okay with what I've done.

I just want things to get better. And I want to get over this sickness.

kys you POS

why would you come to Sup Forums of all places?

Tai Chi.

I'm not even fucking joking. Thank me later.

Smoke weed dawg. Get out of the house.
Find someone to talk to

Talk to other vets, get a therapist. Do some physical activity like bouldering or lifting to decrease stress and distract yourself. Talk to friends and family about how you feel.

not okay with what you've done?

why are there so many pussies in the military nowdays? oh right I forgot, it's the new welfare

kys kikepawn

Kinda sucks that you have these issues after going abroad and defending our freedom. Lol.

This guy right here should have his own advice column.

That sign would have been so much more worthy of respect without the little mini rant at the bottom.

Death squads? Why not just say paramilitary? That's actually scarier, especially since when you get people to look it up. Anyone seeing that sign now is just gonna write it off as left wing horse-shit

Welcome back, thank you for your services, don't be afraid to seek out group counseling. I'm sure there plenty online but depending on where you live you might be able to find one to attended in person which would be optimal.
I can't say much to change your heart but know there is people out there willing to help many of whom felt like you so again thank you and hang in there brother it gets easier.

Basement dweller upset he ran out of cheetoes better call mom.

Talk to your doctor, sounds like mild PTSD, at any rate as we grow older our emotions get stronger.
Fell how you feel, don't hide it.
Also has a point.

Best of luck mate.

Pic unrelated

I agree. It's the first image that caught my eye when I searched "US military is a corporate tool". I still like it better than Uncle Sam's propaganda.

Brainwashing at its finest.

I don't know; pray, drink light beer, drive around in your truck, sleep with one of 750,000 95lb blonde girls looking to marry for military benefits - I don't know what you people do

Killed some innocents in the name of your power-hungry country that uses its people for wealth?

I'm sorry. Consider therapy and moving abroad, maybe a non war-mongering brainwashed country.

Go to the movies, 2018 looks like a good year for nationalist propaganda

Did OP buy the farm?

Smedley Butler knew his shit. I didn't enlist because I wanted to be some big damn hero, I enlisted because I wanted to fight and kill and maybe die. Also lol money.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

There are a VAST MAJORITY of Veteran services and even military help forums for this type of behavior. You aren’t alone. Come here and one of the first responses being “kys” is apparent you are in the wrong place.

OP probably abandoned thread due to not getting the (you)s he was expecting.

You listened to a guy named Smedley? The situation is graver than I thought...

I'll take some if the blame, my passive-aggressive nationalism reserves are a little tapped out to give him a proper response

LOL anyone who joins the US military belongs to the dregs of society. You are too stupid for college or even a trade school. Thats why most in the military are white trash, niggers or spics. You have the IQ of a chimp and will end up dead or paralyzed fighting for jew interests kek

Look up veterans association is corrupt and then come back here with advice.

accept responsibility for your choices and actions, right or wrong, learn from them and form a strong foundation of principle / ethics. abide by those principles from this point forward, with honor and integrity. if you know you've done wrong, make amends in whatever way you can. even if not directly, contributing to your community or helping others can really help. look up adam kokesh's youtube channel, he was a marine and has a lot of good things to say about his service.

smedley butler, the most decorated marine in US history.. his book "war is a racket" is right on!

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I doubt you could figure out which end of the gun is lethal.

Besides living in poverty and having no other choice I don't see why anyone would join the military. OP, you sound like an intelligent guy. Why didn't you pursue other options?

I don't know why, but you strike me as a big Waylon Jennings fan

The VA is still being purged. Yet another thing to thank Trump for.

Adam Kokesh is a jew shill.

I'm pleasantly underwhelmed, I'm surprised you credit me with even knowing what a "gun" is

Hey user, This goes away in a month if you do the things you would normaly do as a civilian, Workout, breakfast, lunch,dinner and at night go to the city and walk on the street, You are currently in military mode ( i am dutch btw) and you are living in that little loop ( u still feel like u can do everything u would like in the service right?) but now visit the city for a little while, because u got no reason while in deployment ( assuming u were in middle east)

Not OP, sorry, I was actually going to make fun of OP

You could always just go and shoot a sealnor something, Chris Kyle therapy

Breathe

I would been grinning ear to ear. PTSD is for fags.

Here's what's happening to you.
1) You left a structured environment where they actually gave a shit about you.
2) You entered a toxic environment full of babies that are adults that immediately assume you are evil for joining the military
3) Your structure and support were removed because those same babies control most of the government and once you've done your time they are done with you.
4) Your patience is at an end because you see the obvious petty shit and don't want to deal with it but are forced to.

Understand you are more adult than half the population.
You have seen shit
You have done shit
Most of these pukes haven't even come close to doing what you've done
Yet they make it seem like they are better because they went to "college" instead of serving.
Most of them would wet themselves if shot at

Hey OP, let me just tell you that you're going to be okay. Just like physical wounds, a mental wound will take time to heal. Right now you have a scab; it's itchy, it's sensitive, you know you shouldn't fuck with it but you desperately want to rip it open at the same time. This is completely and totally normal, especially with you just getting home recently. How you handle yourself over the next few months will determine how well you heal, whether you'll have deep scars or small ones. You'll find it easier to talk to other vets about the things you've seen and done, but don't make the mistake of shutting out your family. Talk to them about your feelings. They don't need to know specifics about the violence, but you can tell them that certain things remind you too much "about the war" and talk about what you're feeling right now. If you think it will help, try talking to them on a good day first, and let them know that you don't need or want them to fix anything, you just need someone to listen and give you comfort.

1) Who gave a shit?
2) Entered an environment where the rest of us don't buy into the "Be all you can be" propaganda bullshit.
3) Fucking what?! Please refer to your own 1)> You left a structured environment where they actually gave a shit about you.
4) You have to own up to the choices you've made.

"Us pukes" would rather do other things than go to other countries spreading "freedom" or defending Israel.

Most of us are smart enough to not put ourselves in a position to be shot at.

Keep up the good work. Thank you for your "service", and thank you for defending the country from all those terrorists.

>implying the military actually gives a shit about the ranks it treats as human cannon fodder, repeatedly denies at the VA for months or years until they die for lack of treatment, etc..

you might be the dumbest faggot i've ever seen on Sup Forums in the many years i've lurked here. kys.

He's not dumb, just brainwashed. Too much Nascar and gubment propaganda.

definitely brainwashed / indoctrinated, but you might be giving him too much credit on the not dumb part. people who aren't dumb can often see through propaganda, or overcome their indoctrination, at least to some degree.