Be me

Be me
>Divorced for a few years.
>Find out she may have left me to be with a guy who left his wife around the same time
>Thinking about reaching out to the guy to find out the real story.
>Have nudes if bribery works.
>worried about being white knighted
>Still don't know why we split.
WWYD
Pic is related

nipples look like pepperoni. bye.

A monkey doesnt let go of one branch until it has a firm grasp on the next one. women are the same. you should probably just put it out of yoyr mind though.

There's a reason she left without a doubt. Instead of being hung up like I know you are, you have to move on. She left you for another man which means she didn't love you. It wasnt a random coincidence. She didn't love you so you shouldn't live in the past

Become an hero

sounds like my ex. she left me and said she needed to work on herself and that she didn't love me but she couldn't be alone and wanted to work on that. turns out she was fucking my friend.

are you more of a meat eater?

You fucking queer

Youre a fucking faggot

You are a fucking faggot

You are you fucking faggot nigger. When God made you he realised what fucking mistake and poisoned himself. Kill yourself

Well, if she left you for him and he left his wife for her, look up his wife. Fuck her, get pictures. Maybe you'll find true love with her, but either way you get solid revenge for both you and his scorned ex wife.

YOU ARE A FaGgoT

Faggoty degenerate die

Another projecting faggot going onto 5chan . Com to call other people faggots get a fucking job

fucking fᵃᵍᵍºᵗ

Stop being a cuck and move the fuck on with your life. She did.

y u bully me

dumb autistic faggot

>Divorced for a few years

What in the hell are you doing obsessing over some woman who left you literally years ago. Move the fuck on dumbass.

>Divorced for a few years.

She is NOTyour business anymore AT ALL... move on!