just not ready edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manon_Rhéaume
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>craps or >rags
who is worse

>McGayKid
>scoring off the rush

Nope. He's just a faggot that gets lucky and gets credited for touching the puck 3rd last.

Since females have better reflexes and pain tolerance, would they make better goalies?

JUST
DO
IT

JUST

Doesn't Rheaume have a son/daughter or something?

Could make the NHL.

The best female goalie in the world is Finnish

>having a womanlet in goal

>not Kariya edition
disgusting

No

>rags

There is a lot to know about them. They started out as the Francophone Montreal team. There used to be a Anglophone team, the Montreal Maroons. The Maroons actually won two cups I believe but that was early on in the NHL. But anyway they eventually folded and the Canadiens were left as the sole Montreal team. A big reason for this is that they were more financially stable around the Great Depression, having more fans as there were more French canadiens there. Their nickname is the "habs", which is short for Les Habitants. Up until the 1990's this was the most telling feature of the franchise, as the vast majority of their players were, in fact, french canadien. Basically, the nhl used to allow a sort of regional farm system, where local teams had the benefit of easy access to local players. Being in one of the more populated markets, and being in canada, where almost all of the good talent was, they almost never had a shitty team. They were good in the 80s,70s,60s,50s etc. This is arguably why they had the most cups, a continuous access to elite players.

They were shitty in the 1930's, but nobody cares about that. Anyhow, first and foremost they have always been rivals with the Maple Leafs. There was a sort of "anglos vs francos" component during the O6 era. Then in the 1950's there was a strong rivalry with the Detroit Red Wings, and for I think like six years the finals were Detroit vs Montreal. Detroit won the first part of that rivalry but Montreal went on to win 5 cups in a row, a feat that has never been topped. That was when they had Jacques Plante (the "first" goalie to wear a mask), maurice "rocket" richard (the goal-scoring trophy is named after him). Jean Beliveau came along and was the captain for some ten or more years (i think). He himself won 9 cups. In the 60's they had Bernie "Boom Boom" Geoffrion (popularized the slap-shot), doug harvey, and henri richard (maurice's brother).

to be continued.

>Lel, I took too long to respond.

This

Would /hoc/ bang Paul's sister?

I would definitely go bar down on that dirty slut

she could tend my crease if you see my aim

The last time the Washington Capitals advanced past the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs an African was their goaltender.

Not even for 5 dorra

Friendly reminder that the predditors had NO FANS before April 2017

she 's about 6/10 but that smile is really nice. would date

who wouldnt

Chief is the toughest hockey player ever

She has Kariya same face, would feel like fucking Paul in drag

>5'1
my girlfriend is 5'3 and that's pushing the womanletness

Islanders.
Rooting for a Snes-Perds stan lee
Snes deserve a championship, I think this is their year

Yeah that's the point.

5'1

how do we fix the world championship lads

This. No homo, of course

world championship is fine desu, very comfy tournament

Postpone it until after the playoffs

it's already fixed desu

what is wrong with it?

friendly reminder that the Nashville Predators sold out every home game this year

Pens are good guys desu senpaitachi

>this year

Then the 1970's came. The league had just opened up a buttload of teams, so most of those teams sucked. Which allowed the already good Canadiens to post some super dominant team seasons (high win percentage, high goal diff, etc) They continued their strong rivalry with the boston bruins, who also had phenomenal teams. The greatest coach of all time started there, Scotty Bowman.

If you like stats no team will ever come close to dethroning the canadiens. They have a winning record against all teams (last time I checked, the closest is them versus the flyers)
Here is a graph of league overall goal differential.

t. pens shill

you know who sold 0 game 5 tickets?
the reddithawks lmao

>not best-on-best
>good

i'd shoot through her 5 hole

what's everyone watching tonight?

If you remember me I posted this graph last year.

I have updated it for this year, notice, the Avs went negative for the first time since 2000. Also, Minnesota has crossed into the positive.

Playing NHL17 and listening to random music on youtube

Are they going to be having sex later that night? What game is this?

Oh lol, those are Danes
Based Amerifriend, great taste

I have an xbox one that I do not ever use and don't plan to use. is nhl 17 worth wasting my money on?

It's much better than both 15 and 16
If you can get a discount on it at this point, then yes, it's worth it
Be a pro-mode could still use a lot of love, Franchise mode is pretty great though

it's not worth full price that's for sure

cool I'll get a used one. I might get drunk and play it some time since I just got a new big tv

hai to gensou no grimgar

I'm bored there's no hockey

Gonna play some Persona 5 in a minute

Sounds reasonable!

Tomorrow mate

trying to git gud in guilty gear again

Do the ducks suck that badly that ESPN won't even give them a chance to beat the Predators?

Kolzig was cool

>ESPN
Ignore whatever they say desu

ESPN doesn't even cover hockey why would you expect their analysts to know anything

you doing live suicide on stickam

E!SPN used to own them

>better pain tolerance

Top kek.

>women
>better reflexes
>higher pain tolerance

No, you mean they were both owned by Disney

Women give birth.

You step on a lego and cry.

bitch don't tell me what I mean

>mfw reading through craps hf thread

Literally killed their fanbase, my sides.

>MUH BIRTH

Fuck off

I say a word and women cry

>yfw half of them got fired and they did this to make E!SPN look bad

ESPN analysis for the 30 seconds I watched before I turned it off in disgust was that Anahiem was going to have to find some SoCal celebrities to counter the country singers Nashville had brought in to sing the national anthem

the Penguins the only team the """""""""""""""experts""""""""""""""" have been correct on since the start

Are they even a sports channel anymore? More I hear about them the more they sound like MTV.

they changed their name to disney sports

ESPN absolutely BTFO by quads

no
but I would Crosby's sister

submits under difficult circumstances

Carol Seleme mmmm

do you think mcdavid has played minecraft? Asking the real questions here

No his whole life has been just hockey

Didn't he used to be fat as fuck? Pretty sure his earlier days were spent scarfing down hot pockets and playing minecraft

no he always played hockey, he just got fed treats everytime he made a good play

This is some really well hockeyball games tonight!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manon_Rhéaume

>QMJHL
Trois-Rivières Draveurs
>IHL
Atlanta Knights
Las Vegas Thunder
Flint Generals
Port Huron Icehawks
>WWHL
Minnesota Whitecaps
>Austria
VEU Feldkirch
>RHI
Ottawa Loggers
Sacramento River Rats
>ECHL
Knoxville Cherokees
Nashville Knights
Tallahassee Tiger Sharks
>WCHL
Reno Renegades
>NHL
Tampa Bay Lightning

I wonder how many cocks were run through her?

>conference finals haven't started yet
>it's an offseason thread
can't wait for the yuros to fuck off in the offseason

Your social life is an offseason thread.

fun? thank you!

Offseason threads are shit factories. Like your social life.

nice projection

FUCK white ppl

user if this is your way of trying to seduce me to be your summer bf... it's working

>Gary Roberts looks like this at 50

Carrie Underwood was the only legitimate star that actually cares about hockey. All the others were PR bandwagoners. Half the stadium didn't even know who Paramore is.

>Half the stadium didn't even know who Paramore is.
that's a good thing

I agree. They need more ex-players to show up but the only really local one that is worth anything is Chris Mason.

i want hayley williams to st on my face tbphafwyfam

is that neck real?

wow rude?

holy shit it is real