Hi guys, how do I talk to a girl I like...

Hi guys, how do I talk to a girl I like? I've never been on a relationship before and I'm planning to ask my crush on a date, I know she has feelings for me too because she always act cute around me, also, what do I do on a date?

Please Sup Forums what should I do?

the answer you're looking for is rape

Nah, I'm not a nigger

Bump

there are 2 ways user

1st way
>you act cool
>you tell her what she want to hear
>you talk about normal stuff

This will get you laid but not happy in the long term if you are looking for a stable relationship

2nd way
>you act normal like with a friend
>you talk about the things you like without any fear
>you don't lie about anything

If you want someone to love you for what you are, you have to do this even if you would lose her

>if 2nd way don't work you can alwais offer her some drinks and rape her

Normie-tier guide w/ a nigger twist at the end

Stfu fucking faggot

You are fucking faggot you know that ?

You are a fucking faggot

Go drink horse piss you stupid faggot

Check'd

BANISH THIS FAGGOTRY

Fucking faggot retard piece of human garbage

Faggot

Nice trips

Faggot-tier post with a gay-ass twist

KiLl YOrselF FeggIt

Stop white-knighting you fat, neckbeard, cheetos-eating basement-dweller

Ill just leave this here

Same-fagging kys

fuck you faggot

dumb retarded faggot

you still alive
why u no kill urself

Stop same-fagging

Y u same fagging tho s2pid jewnigger

It depends on the type of guy you are, the type of girl she is and what is your relation now.

>If you know each other for a long time and you are friends or something, I recommend you to give hints little by little to let her know that you want other kind of relation. When she knows more or less what you want just say it clearly, this way she has to give you a clear answer. Even if youy do it this way it should take you less than a month.

>If you barely know each other, you should consider if she is extroverted or introverted. If she is extroverted you could try invite her and her friends to a party or something so you have a chance to socialice with her or even fuck her if things go well, after that just invite her to a dinner or some shit and then you confess your feelings (I know how gay this sounds). But in the case she is introverted, I ould recommend you to know about what she likes and stuff, next you "casually" start a conversation about it and from there you just need to keep talking with her and do some stuff with her and friends or just you two alone; when you feel comfortable to talk about real shit with her you tell her that you want a relationship and that´s all.

Wish you luck, and remember to be confident.