Poorfag having lunch what are you richfags enjoying?

Poorfag having lunch what are you richfags enjoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E87VfQ-seWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude i would KILL for some of that right now!

Not rich but bump with my luncheon

Tuna… lots of tuna

Rice and beans, nicely spiced. Cheaper than that shit you're eating, too. Learn to cook, faggot.

Are you eating all of that by yourself?

It's like nothing, I can eat 20 of this in 10 minutes with 2 cans of cold coors

big cans

Having some left over beef stew later

Is that motherfucking Mexican pizza??

Some hamburgers and baked potatoes, because they're really low energy to make.

Is that a shitty homemade pizza in squares because OP can't handle circles?

That's a party pizza and they're three dollars each and almost a foot in length. They taste terrible and nothing like pizza. OP is about to consume three.

lunch ? you are the rich one
-all i can afford is warm water before sleeping

What a faggot

My mouth is no longer salivating over the possibility that you were about to consume the most glorious pizza ever invented in the history of mankind.

I hope this is bait fatass 3 of those for lunch, mom won’t cook you tendies?

>warm water
What are you, some kind of privileged white male? All I can do is take large gulps of air and pretend it's food.

>warm water
You rich fucker, warm water where I’m from is 3x more expensive than cold water. I only get warm water on pay day

oh, it's you. Are you going to finish off your lunch with a few snickers?

Mfw I have absolutely no income and am in public housing and on food stamps and still eat three good meals a day.

This.

American detected.

This what? poor fag doesn't have a taste at all. Rice and beans, what is this shit, is he homeless or something?

I was literally homeless all of 2017 and I still only had rice or beans without them being just an ingredient in an actually good meal like twice.

>Mfw you thought I was fucking serious

What kind of shit is food is rice and beans? That's like toast sandwich or buckwheat mashed potatoes

>toast sandwich
don't get it, what is wrong

Lay off the refined sugar for a while and you'll be amazed at how your tastebuds seem to get more sensitive.

needs more pineapple

You're poor because you're stupid
>not warming up cold water between your buttcheeks and saving the money that jews charge you for "heating up" water

Don't eat sugar at all, prefer meat, greasy meat, greasy fat everything

>swisher sweets in the background
>being fedora-tier

>lay off the sugar so that you could eat different combination of garnishes as real food
I'd rather not

The Americas comprise the totality of the continents of North and South America. Together, they make up most of the land in Earth's western hemisphere and comprise the New World. Wikipedia
Area: 16.43 million mi2
Population: 1.002 billion (2016)
28% of the earths land mass.
Wow, are Americans rare here?

my warm water guy is not jewish, he's Jamaican and claims he is cheaper by 5cents per warm water bottle.

American as a nationality refers to people from the United States of AMERICA. The country's name is also America. Stop being willfully dense. If you want to talk about someone from South America, say a South American. If you want to talk about someone from North America, say a North American. There's not really a ton that people from the two continents have in common that you need to be grouping them together for.

Nothing :(

party pizza in the house toniiiiight
erry piece I'm munchin'

do do do do doot do doot

Not true at all. You know how to use google?
Google American

American, something of, from, or related to the Americas
Indigenous peoples of the Americas

you should get some friends and let them fart in your mouth

So how it is to be a homeless in real life? Is this romantic?

They charge too much

Not him but you are wrong. Maybe in your country and in your native language you use the word in that way, but in American English it goes as follows:
>America = The USA
>American = People of The USA
>Americas = North, Central, and South American
>North American = People of North America
>Central American = People of Central America
>South American = People of South America

K

Fish chips savaloy ad curry and peas, when chip shop opens.
I have this every day after work ad usually full English at work

Typo, I meant
>Americas = North, Central, and South America (as in the locations/nations, not the people)

It fucking blows. And like it's damn near impossible to get out off. I've been absurdly lucky in that I've been on food stamps the entire time and have been able to couch surf for a lot of it because I had good friends/exes. It's stupid how much fucking work it takes to be unemployed and homeless. Like you'd think that I'd at least be well rested from not doing anything, but nope, every daily task takes so much extra effort that looking for jobs was basically impossible. Everything is a lot easier now that we have public housing.

Don't you have a parents or something?

Do you refer to Canadians as Americans? How about Brazilians?
>hey, guys, meet my American friend Alessandro Silva. He's from Brazil.

kekd

It tastes like literally NOTHING. I mean without wasabi and other shit it's really tasteless

A double bowl of original Kashi cereal with skim milk and a drizzle of buckwheat honey. Cup of blueberry coffee to wash it down.

Dinner is homemade Apple-Broccoli-Tarragon Chicken salad over romaine lettuce, no dressing (just a touch of lemon juice) and a cup of rich chicken and duck stock I made with leftovers from Christmas dinner and preparing the chicken salad.

I'll probably skip lunch or have NSA canned peaches over nonfat Greek yogurt.

It makes steak taste better, too, you know.

fresh octapus grilled with garlic-lemon butterand grilled shrimp and shark steaks

nothing like mommies tendies?

Nice camera man

gtfo with you tendies, I don't like this

pretty sweet old desk grill too

Good for you, dude!
How long do you massage for?

Vegan food truck

That's some good lookin fish steak right there

i beat it on the rocks at the beagh.slam it about 40 times,its the best tenderizing method

my phone is for taking calls and making calls not taking award winning pics..thank you

it gets the job done ,,

>subway
kys urself

my phone is nokia 105 or something without even camera and internet bud

Neat.

I can only imagine anons derp face when he refers to non-US citizens as Americans and has to explain himself when people become confused. The hurring and durring must reach euphoric levels when he gets to school people on how there are 23 American countries.

Yeah, but my parents hate my gf and my gf's parents are abusive, so being homeless was actually better than just abandoning my gf to either being homeless alone or having to go back to a really terrible situation (assuming my gf was even able to.)

I work for a Bay Area tech company. Let me see what's on the menu..... Look at that Sushi and an open bar. I hope they have Asahi this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=E87VfQ-seWo

I would kill for that right now. Although I don't really care about the shark.

>Vegan
reeeeee

Damn that looks good as fuck

Shark is fucking gross, but the grilled octopus is making my mouth water

tbh that looks tasty

stop being a weird anti-popular nonconformist austist
it doesnt make u cool

you got food and a toaster oven. you don't know what poor is.

faggot take bath with your toaster

Poor faggot, GTFO my rich Sup Forums

Amerifat, coming through!

shut the fuck up poor fag

die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot die faggot

youre a fucking faggot

it's square because OP doesn't cut corners

go gay for pay you poor faggot

looks delicious

N̹͇͎̮̱̝̮I̯̬̙̼G̗̞͎̪̳͡G̶̹͍̮̘͔̖A̧̹̳ ̷̣͈NI̮̺̘̹̭͞G̺̳̦͚͓Ģ̠̯E̶̺̰̫̮̦̮̞R̬̣̦͡ ̪̠̬͚͞Ṉ̼͓͙̦͈I̛G͎̱G͈̦͢E̸Ṭ̪͇̣̥ ̯̹̳̳F̥͙̖̺U̫̖̗͉̕C͍̹̞̱͝K̫̹̜̯
̮̙F̼̬͔Ù͔̗̖C̠̯̬͚̮K̩̼̺͖̮E͙̘̤͖̙R̭͘ͅ ̡͉͇͚N̩͢I̙̟̙̱̕G̘G̮͖̖̜̦̟̞A͓̪Ŗ N̞͚̖̞̘̤̭͜I̘̰̖G̯̦̻̗̳̭͇G̝͚̯A̴͔
̦̗͍̮͉FU͘C̥͍̕KI̦̼̠̹͍ͅͅN͔̟͕̭̥͞G̳ ̵̣N͉̱I̝̮̹̕G̸̘̤G͉̞̯͍̤͠È͍̙͚ͅR͎̼̭͔̞̭
͇̺̹̟C̩͖̰H͕͖̖̕I̷͓͓̝̠͕̻̳N̴K̘ ͡B̫͕Ì̗̝͖͚T̨C̞H

bigga nigga figga

giant faggot

Samefag

Wait, so you've been homeless with a gf? Wtf man

not a big fan of seafood, but I was pleasantly surprised by how octopussy tastes, and swordfish is fucking orgasm-inducing

>impossible to get out of
get a job
problem solved