Stalgia thread faggots

stalgia thread faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video33463137/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tried to look up, what I think they were called, "pawgs." The little cardboard coins that you would trade with your friends in the late 80's and early 90's.

Apparently, it has a different meaning now...was not disappointed.

>pawgs
>pogs

lel

pogs

Huh. So that's where I messed up. Oh well, still was not disappointed.

eyepoppers

Jawesome.

I wasn't the only one who put this on their dick right?

Nope. I'm with you user. It was my first condom.

Yes, autistic as fuck to put it on a stand, I don't care. I bought the Legacy version that came out a couple of years ago, the one with the pretty metallic gold and the electronics that make battle sounds and plays the music when you blow into the mouthpiece.

Super Sentai is the shit and I don't care that it's for kids.

dude, you're in Sup Forums, in a nostalgia thread. Nobody is judging you. I think is awesome.

I remember getting myself hard so I could put it on my dick.

I actually put it on primed. It hurt the tip of my dick when it popped and flew off. Fuck my stupid child self.

Thanks. Every other thread where I post this everyone's like "autistic as fuuuuuck!"

I don't even care. I wasn't even THAT into American Rangers, but when I saw this full size replica in the store, I knew I had to have it.

Jawsome.

Action figures in general. I can't believe how I treated my toys when I was a kid. I'm so much more precious with almost everything I buy now, because I actually appreciate the value of a dollar.

Franklin computer. Supposed to bridge the gap between Apple and IBM. It played some Apple games, at least. Dad never tried anything from IBM because the Apple stuff worked fine.

It was just a Tandy with an cloned Apple II daughter board.

I never appreciated how epic the art was for this toy line, the toy boxes and the little comics that came with them. It was like Frazetta or Heavy Metal art.

Really? That's interesting, thanks!

Seems like every class at school had one fucker who had every goddamn one of one of these guys.

So jealous.

Yeah, fucking rich kids. Had the He-Man castle too, and not the crappy bootleg transformers, but Devastator and all the Insecticons and all that.

xvideos.com/video33463137/

Heh, I remember having the snow guy

He-man slimer thingy

Take my money! I need one!