Are we supposed to care about this character???

Are we supposed to care about this character???

Looks like a fat Melissa Benoist.

Oh shit she's throwing a temper tantrum now

FUCKING KEK

HOly shit cannot unsee

I liked this death. There was no buildup, it just happened. It felt like how most people would die in that setting.

Yeah, and they've really been pushing her character development this episode, which made it more surprising (perhaps that should've made it obvious, I feel like they've done something similar before).

Her character ruined the immersion for me. No one would be fat like that after a few years of zombies.

What's the actresses name? I feel like I know her from something, but I don't watch TWD.

merritt wever

fuck off it's obvious you saw this already. stop acting like you're seeing it for the first time

>merritt wever
Oh, from nurse jackie. Thanks.

You break everybody's immersion for being such a disgusting lardass fuck in real life.

I mean, yeah. She's likable, innocent and kind.

Her fucking retarded speech before this made her death really pleasant
>LIKE BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH REALLY GOOD PEOPLE AND LIKE I DON'T KNOW, I'M ANGRY BECAUSE SOMETHING

Nah, I was actually posting those screenshots on the fly. As soon as she took the bolt through the eye I paused and made that post. It was fucking perfect and I laughed in real life. You don't have to believe me though.

>a fatass ruined his immersion into a show about dead people coming back to life and roaming the streets

dumbass

fat bitch nearly died from getting a soda, 10mins later took an arrow to the face .

fatty detected

She's an Emmy winning actress

I was so glad when that disgusting fat lardass was killed off the show. Like I literally whipped out my tiny penis and started jerking off in front of my family when it happened.

oi, oi??? hello

You're kidding. THAT'S Merritt Wever?!? God damn it, she was the best fucking part of the film Series 7: The Contenders, for me. Why do you women LET YOURSELVES GO? WHY, GOD DAMN IT?!?

She's basically every female shut in ever.
>i quit my dream because i got nervous!
>i dont want to be a doctor! nooooo stop making me do it!
>ok im going to go fight zombies too! Oh no dead people!
>time for an autistic speech after being completely useless! Look I found soda!
>I'm so awkward!
>THUNK
It was so satisfying when that arrow hit that I actually bothered with the next episode