You got beat bitch. Tyrone be laughing at you

what is it?

heroin

suicide powder

>wanting to inject dried up cum and/or drywall up your veins
You junkies never fail to amaze me

>how do I use H I got this far

sprinkle it in your eye

nigga heroin isn't very soluble in water, you gotta use ascorbic acid aka vitamin C. If you're real ghetto you can use lemon juice but that has a higher risk of messing you up

where do i get these things

>buys some stuff on the street to inject
>doesn't even know how to dissolve heroin
Im sure it will be a good trip, just do it OP

It's clear that you're too stupid to even be a goddamn junkie, how does one fail at life so much?

looks like goddamn borax

Snort it faggot

in a store. Or ask your mum, she probably has some laying around. Also, if it still doesn't work, don't worry, it's probably just that your 'new friend' in middle school just wanted to make a quick buck of your stupid ass. Can't really blame him

>use absorbic acid but if you have to be really ghetto use absorbic acid
>where do I get lemons

Please tell me this is a thread making fun of drug users

OP: use a bottle of lemon scented bleach samething

inb4 some hard tumblrtard writes a step by step walkthrough for something you should be ashamed to be unable to figure out

I obviously meant pure isolated ascorbic acid as opposed to the one in found in lemon juice. Also the main acid in lemon juice is citric acid.

obviously, nigger nye, obviously

>mah crack is non ghetto pure

OP don't do it, don't inject that stuff it is not worth it, and can harm your life, so please do not

>nigger nye
that's a good one, nice rebuttal there, keep it up

Huh

Okay, OP. Your biggest problem is it won'd dissolve and it's powdered heroin. Either A) You got shit that was fake, or B) Your dealer cut it with some random shit on the fly cause he ran out of what he normally uses. Either way, if the powder doesn't mix, the heroin still will so just shoot the water and you should be fine.

water?? use lemon juice in the spoon you absolute fagoot,it will dissolve clean

Citric acid - or white (not brown) vinegar. Don't use lemon juice as it contains a fungus which when injected can settle around your eyes and eventually blind you. If possible try to always use citric acid, as vinegar can sometimes be contaminated with Hepatitis.

fuck guys i just used lemons and it dssolvd i injected it i never felt this god omg

citric acid actually comes like a spice that you can mix with water or food to make it sour

/thread I guess

Man, fake heroin must make people feel good these days. I used to be pissed when I got it.