Having children is immoral. Making the choice to create another human...

Having children is immoral. Making the choice to create another human, who will ultimately endure pain and the lack of pleasure, is a selfish decision. Having a child is not an affirmation that you have won life, nor will it fix your own problems. Break the cycle and quit doing what society expects you to.

I get you op but what if you're perfectly within your power to make life enjoyable for your child?

>create another human
>endure pain
>create another human
>endure pain

Even if you can set up a great life for your child. They will still endure pain, which you are ultimately responsible for bringing upon them, even if it is not by your own hands.

Having children is fine. Waiting seven years to fuck their tight little buttholes, now, THAT'S immoral.

Both are immoral. You have brought pain upon them in both situations.

Nonsense. I use plenty of lube and take things slowly.

kek

Smaal dick, huh?

It is kinda immoral that people keep making babies, while enough children have no parents. It would be better to raise the children that are already born in stead of making new ones.

I prefer the term "fun-sized".

The opinions of basement dwelling cucks that have never achieved anything in their life aren't opinions anyone should heed.

This is correct. This is completely moral.

>projection: the post
Oh boo hoo. Not everyone's life sucks like yours does. In fact, ypur life probably isnt bad. Its just that you're a whiney entitled count. Do the world a favor. Off yourself.

Not basement dwelling at all. I'd argue you shouldn't take the opinion of anyone who uses the term "cuck" loosely because the herd does.

But for some reason, people oppose the idea of letting other people raise your children. Ones that can obviously do it better than you.
And the people that can do it better, oppose the idea of raising another persons child, just because it isn't 'yours'.

Welcome to the wonderful world of neurochemistry.

Raise a nigger and tell me is yours.

OP is a fool. Pain makes pleasure possible. Having children is the best way to change the world. If you aren't having children the terrorists win

Best way to change the world would be to move humans, no?

>user got hurt and retreated from the world like a little bitch because he couldn't handle it
>blames his parent's because he's never taken responsibility for anything his entire life

You remind me of taties incest
I bet you're exactly like that

Doesn't really deflate my point though does it kiddo?

No, it doesn't. Hahahahaha.

Youre right having kids is immoral
Dont expect brainlets to understand tho

Of course it's a selfish decision. Everything that humans do is selfish, including choosing to not reproduce

Who wants to start playing someone elses save file? Especially when the data is all corrupt and the levels have all been put in shit abilities.

> Niggers raised by white people are more successful in life.

I don't know if this it true and too lazy to look it up, but this is Sup Forums, so i can say any unfounded claim i want and assume it to be true.

That's ok, they're all externalizing and projecting on to me, each making different assumptions about my life. A philosophical proposition turns into a psychological exploration of the id.

What are you implying?

>no reading comprehension

*le tip*

There is not just one answer. Utilitarianism is just one of many streams in Ethics, one which is fundamentally flawed in many aspects.

The problem is that you will always be the minority. Those with the IQ to not have kids won't pass the gene for Hi Iq

Agreed. Living in absolutes is detrimental. Entertaining absolutes to widen ones perspective, however, is beneficial.

>Believes in outdated bronze age morals
>Dude, you're a brainlet