Hey Sup Forums I missed he school bus. What should I do while I wait for my dad to get home and beat me?

hey Sup Forums I missed he school bus. What should I do while I wait for my dad to get home and beat me?

>pic unrelated

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Stand up to him and say you'll do better next time

Masturbate furiously. It'll take the edge off when Mr Belt comes.

Faggot retard.

Walk, you millennial cuck

You fucking faggot. Die.

You fucking faggot

when he beats you, act like you enjoy it, or fuck off into a woods for the school hours and come back after

Why don't you call a cab or an Uber and take care of the problem yourself you cunt. Maybe make your dad proud for once.

samefag

I don't have to shit yet. keep you updated

Already happening. Keep the trap threads coming

Jesus Christ, Jimmy, I told you to just order a fucking Uber. Stop telling people that I beat you. That's your mother talking again.

They hated Jesus because he spoke the truth

sorry buddy, no Ubers in this city

Take the shortbus
Don't they normally come a bit later?

I will walk when I feel like it!!!

can't say I would even know where to look for that. This is like a rural/suburban area

dumb son of a faggot

>2018
>kids of school-age are no longer millenials

Generation Zyklon is here now you autist

You must be 18 to use this website. MODS

Train and get ready for battle.

You can be 18 and still in school shitdick

>Riding the bus at 18
Mega loser beyond saving.

Fuck of too leddit you faggot

You are a fucking faggot

I'd beat mydick off and eat anything in the house and be happy to take a beating because every day of School sucked dick and i had a beating at the end of it anyway

You can just call the school and say you're sick and say you're not coming in if I get Bitchie at you for being a kid tell them you know your parents have to work and shit to survive so they can go fucking kill themselves