youtu.be/Gri9cJx4JxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yummy

The walking face.

wen wil u manlets lern?

Way too early to follow all that

OC

>Can we be friends
Made me pray in the direction of KEKA on my flying carpet.

>Used to work with redhead grill
>Slim, nice body, good at taking photos
>Has some 10k insta followers and gets some sponsorship through being an "influencer"
>Every picture (especially selfies) are filled with 35+ year old balding men and pajeets telling her they love her etc.

It's pathetic, but also fascinating. Grade A comedy to read through.

This makes me so fucking angry. We tried our hardest to expose this fucking slut but her life is still great. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE GET TO HAVE A NICE LIFE!

People deserve a chance.

Why didn't I get one?

Because you aren't a little Asian hottie

One of my friend's has a huge online following (not saying who) and her Instagram comments are fucking crazy. Guy's writing the weirdest stalkery shit, then you look at their profile and they've got kids, wife, look completely normal.

>people shouldn't be allowed to comment on the internet on Kekaine.

I don't know. Maybe you missed it when you where trying to ruin it for someone else.

>guy tries to hydrate so instead of buying 10 small bottles he just recycles a big jug
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHITE PRIVILIGED BIGOTS STOP RAPING ME REEEEEEEEE

Who's "we"?
Not everybody's a cruel, lonely Sup Forumstard.

Lol
The face is at least 2 feet tall?

Fuck off.

Yeah, it's really weird. Remember as well a few years ago I watched one of Dodger's (of presshearttocontinue) vlogs for going to an event. She essentially had to keep a list of people who were allowed to know what room she stayed in because guys would just walk up to the front desk and ask them for her room claiming they were in a relationship with her.

Jesus. I want one.

It ain't over yet, friend. You can still make it.

*applause

How? I have 100k debt, no degree, my friends abandoned me and the only job I can land is flipping burgers. Fuck that, not stooping that low.

At least I have self respect unlike that whore. The only other difference between us is that his daddy can give him thousands while mine can barely afford my rent.

Wait... your daddy pays your rent?
Get a job you lazy git.

I'm not going to work with fucking niggers and white trash.

So you're not taking a temporary job because of pride? That isn't self respect, that's stupid.

Yes, a job flipping burgers maybe sucks. But it's better than being a NEET on Sup Forums ruining life for others.

>
>the only other difference between us is that his daddy can give him thousands
>while mine can barely afford my rent.
Your parents pay your rent. Lol.

Oh poor user, you're the trash.

youtu.be/Gri9cJx4JxQ

I live in Arizona so in school lots of people would have jugs of water, especially the athletes and the girls who played volleyball/basketball. Most kids would have like 2 water bottles in their backpack too, but I guess it'd be different if you live someplace colder

Fucking story of my life. Everybody judging me instead of giving me one fucking chance.

She's just mad he doesn't have one of these

Be worthy of the chance.
Do something of which you, yourself can be proud.

Psst, it's just water user - though the bottle is pretty cool.

This

>I'm judgmental so instead of trying to make something out of myself I will be a burden on my parents instead

She looks like a goblin. Bitch probably runs like Goofy

Ironically I used to have one of those "smart water" waterbottles that I would just refill all the time. Girls would always ask for a drink towards the end of the day when it got really hot, I'd just refill it with the shitty fountain water and they'd act like it was delicious

Yeah I've seen people with jugs of water a bunch, who gives a shit? They like water

What’s wrong with this? Being hydrated is a bad thing?

I never got given chances. I had to fight tooth and nail to get out from how my entire family is - white scum bags on benefits.

You have to knock on multiple doors and punch whoever answers.

>>>Everybody judging me instead of giving me one fucking chance.
>>>Everybody judging me
>>We tried our hardest to expose this fucking slut
>>I'm not going to work with fucking niggers and white trash.

I think you know yourself who is the problem here.

It's a cringe thread, you're supposed to cringe at the tosser complaining about the hydrating bloke.

Also women

never happened to me in college i'm jealous

How old are you and how are you so much in debt?

He's just a symptom of the self-entitled, irony-blind, perma-angry gits who post on Sup Forums.
There's tons like him.
Being graceless and demanding special treatment. It's embarassing.

You are from Englanistan, right?

It's hilarious that somebody would think this was weird enough to post a picture of it online

I can see that. Honestly I just hope he does something with himself.

What job would YOU like to do? What are your interests?

that is the saddest behind

Got thrown out of college.

Originally, we moved to the States when I was 14.

Why did you get thrown out of college? What happened?

You did

What was your major?

>got thrown out of

im sure that wasnt your fault either

Where did you move to the States from, Canada? How old are you now?

Here's hoping.
Perhaps it's just the standard lower middle class white malaise? People giving up in droves?
Not a mystery at all, the current politicial climate is not one that cares for anyone who's not loaded.
The idea of democracy has gone the way of the dodo. It's sad, and I'm happy I'm not a teen at this point in history.

NO Sweden, it's everybody's thread! Behave!

>That picture
Honestly I believe there are several factors. We got media telling everyone that if you're not filthy rich you're a failure (especially in the states). You got ignorance prevalent in lower-class citizens combined with the free flow of information on the net with some added confirmation bias and victim complex and you'll soon find out it's absolutely not your fault that your life is shit. This paves way for misogyny, racism and other types of hate.

Just looks like a prior Army dude doing what he's been doing for the last 4+ years.

Hell, I drink at least one, sometimes two gallons a day because my duty station is in the tropics, sweatin like a fat kid on stairs.

I can't even fathom why this chick finds that a reason to hate someone.

Lund represent.

Varifån kommer du?

Oh my God Sweden go fuck yourself you piece of shit country.

-Denmark.

Inte samma person men Lund också. Varthän?
Väster represent

What kind of weird trousers am I looking at?

>Me not stoop to bad job so me have no job at all, want better job and no prove can do.
Start flipping burgers, do a good job and move the fuck up the ladder.

because the universe is not just and fair

I think the cringe is supposed to be the girl commenting....not the guy with water.

the little dude looks like elon musk's version of mini me

>didn't get a chance
>thrown out of college
Pick one faggot

It's a depressing devolpment, here's hoping it'll change.
All we can really do is help those around us, in small ways, random acts of kindness.
OY! Be nice to our neighbours, you don't represent us!
Also Denmark.

Ulrikedal, juridik, Östgöta Nation

Bosse
Storre bosse

8/10 because your getting so many (you's)
But we both know this is a larp. If somehow it isn't....kek @ ur life m8 thanks for making me feel like less of a piece of shit for not having finished uni. At least I pay my own rent for my place and have a decent job

As a 5'7" manlet this one's actually funny as fuck

Jeg savner også vores bedste bogstav...
Men la' være med at være så Sup Forumstard-agtig.

Spännande, är själv Stratkom, Lunds Nation. Har du varit någolunda aktiv?

I think they're supposed to be yoga pants?

>NiceTryFBI.jpg

No, its våran from now on.

Den är bra.

Falun. Sveriges hjärta. Hade inte haft något mot att studera vid ert univ. dock.

Go eat a polse, danskjävel
>bild relaterad

Vorfor? The same way they are nice to Iberia? They aren't nice to them unlike us, Danish.

Nej. Aktuellt jag är en finne, bara här för ett år

People react about the jug of water
The racism is not even noticed
Try posting a tweet with "i hate niggers"...

is this a website? i'd love to play language games like this with French to English.

Is this thread a joke?

Well - damn... that IS a good point.
I have to pinch myself and remind me that a people aren't necessarily their government.
Must... not... hate...

Nix! It's vores tråd from now on!

Uppfattat! Hade du varit aktiv hade vi antagligen vetat någolunda vem den andra är.

Lol no

Search duolingo

male cringe?
but your picture makes me cringe because of the woman's reaction.
What's the matter with driking water at class from a jug?? no problem at all.....

Really? You can not drink water from the tap in the US?
What a third world shithole...

I would rather recommend you to learn Spanish with it, it is awesome and you learn a lot.

>daddy pays rent
>won’t take job to pay his own way because of “pride”
Sadly, the whore getting her face jizzed all over is still more respectable than you, faggot.