Any of you faggots know anything about foreskin restoration?

Any of you faggots know anything about foreskin restoration?

does it work?
any pics? results?

>foreskin restoration
They use your eyelids ad donor skin and graft it around the tip of your penis.

nah man I mean the stretching existing skin method

yeah! eat that dick cheese

> (You)nah man I mean the stretching existing skin method
it doesn't work.
You need donor skin, like from your ballsack is good.
Shave it first

what happened with the knee? that's pretty cool

of course it works.
if you got skin, it can be stretched

> (You)what happened with the knee? that's pretty cool
It wouldn't bend, I fixed it in my shop with a drill and a wingnut.
Works fine now

> (You)of course it works. if you got skin, it can be stretched
You're right, you can make anything out of skin

this

This again?

I was literally having sex with a girl and she commented on how she's glad I'm circumcised so she doesn't have to deal with the skin.

Get cucked

I'm new here. sorry if this is post a lot. Just came here looking for advice and support. Where are the old posts? I will read them

most girls say they enjoy the skin more. it is more pleasurable. so I guess she's an oddball

My wife insisted on circumcising our son so women don’t laugh when they see his junk and to ensure he’s not a societal outcast

Man how do I retract the foreskin? When I pull it back it's painful and too sensitive. Can't even enjoy blowjobs properly

The only good things about foreskin is the extra sensitivity on the tip of your dick and frenulum, that's really it. Everything else is annoying, like having to pull it back everytime you piss. As a guy who still has is, I wouldn't go snip it off or anything, but there isn't much difference, just blowjobs feel really good when they rub their tongue over the head

Stretching actually works .i was surcumcisesed and i just pulled hard on skin while jerking off . i had a tight circ but got it to a point at wich i dont need lube when i jerk of . now only the base of my glans is covered but while jerkinh of it covers all the glans dont even pull hard. But doing this will crack your skon at penis base which heals extreamly fast and isnt visible. Downside is that your sack covers half your dick from the underside when pulld up while boner. Definitly would do again. Kind of transformed it to a very lose circ and still continuin

>phimosisfag

you can piss without doing anything if you have normal foreskin

dont

The dribble will make your dick stink

shower more than once a month?

I can confirm that, my ex enjoyed that I have foreskin

because its too tight, you have to strecth it gently from time to time, and it will be better in ~2 months.

Oh fuck off, are you telling me you've never had your foreskin bunched up a bit, so when you urinate the water sprays elsewhere? Mine retracts just fine and it still happens every now and then.

>like having to pull it back everytime you piss.
kek

>dont

Too late our son is rid of the gag inducing monstrosity known as foreskin and is now ensured confidence in all things and a healthy sex life

My dad told me one time when we were talking about kids that my mom asked if he wanted to have me circumcised. He said he'd circumcise me if she cut off her nipple at the same time. It apparently shut down the conversation pretty quick.

I've never had any girl freak out about it. Just keep it clean and they don't care.

I'm cut, no foreskin, sometimes my urethra is sticky on one side and shoot piss sideways.

On average people piss 3 times a day, do you just shower everytime after you piss? Pulling the skin back to make sure it doesn't fuck the stream up and splatter your dick is like wringing the soap after you wash dishes so you don't get mildew. You're just a lazy slob

Learn to use your dick lol.

why do you pull it back, when you piss? naturally you can pee without pulling it back, I do piss without pulling it back, and when I finish, I just wipe the last drops with toilet paper, and thats it. I cant even pee normally when I pull it back, my dick thinks I want something else...

>just keep it clean and they don’t care
>actually believing this

Oh user, at some point get a roomful of girls drunk and ask them what they think of uncircumcised penises

Laughter will ensue

this

>Trying to assert cock mutilation

Fuck off jewfag

Girl here
This is accurate

Tits or gtfo

I don't even understand your argument, either you need to be more clear or you misunderstood my initial comment. Your reply has no relevance.

American jew girls obviously prefer american jew penises. Your point proves nothing.

>what is basic reading comprehension

For some reason my foreskin doesn't cover my glans at all and is permanently retracted, idk what happened but I barely have any feeling on my dick now and it's dry af

>3 times a day
Do you even drink water, faggot?

You're an Faggot

uncut is fucking disgusting

Your dad's a good man user

Jews are as faggish as you little piece of shit fag

it proves that you are a faggot

:’-(

Your parents could have prevented this

faggot.

You are beyond cure. Fucking faggot.

>your inability to reiterate and communicate clearly.

kys

>cut fags defend and make up situations in there heads about unmutilated dicks to make themselves feel better about there unnatual skinless prick
pathetic

How? :s

nope you're a faggot. your mom is a faggot lover and she makes love to you because you are a faggot. haha so.. what?

You must be europoor. That shit doesn't fly in America

Here's your (You).

>"The sun is bright"
>"I don't understand what that means, so it must be your fault"

Autist detected

Faggot detected.

Butthurt virgin detected

Nigger cuck detected

You're a fucking faggot.

My comprehension is fine, my understanding is fine, it is your inability to properly communicate that is at fault. You won't even try to reiterate, just insult and belittle like some kind of childish snowflake.

Uncircumcised outcast detected

/thread

thread
dickhead detected
/thread

works great!

haha i fucking restarted the thread
and then ended it in your face like slambing a door on it

is that natural or stretched? I don't think I'd stretch it that far, looks like a alien from star wars

Damn user

/thread indeed

You literal faggot

Whew lad

/thread

You unilateral faggot.

>Where are the old Post
This ain't Reddit nigga

you bilateral horizontal bundle of sticks

You foreskin-having smegma-eating titflicking cockgoblin.

ITT: Sup Forums being Sup Forums lol.

I got circumcised at the age of 22.
I think it was better to be uncut. sex was better. jacking off was better. cleanliness was harder but seriously how hard is it to wash your dick now and then.

tl;dr cut is good, uncut was better.

is that an alex jones quote?

It doesn't I assume. Best you can do is what I'm about to do. Don't get your sons cut. End the cycle.

I had my foreskin restored three years ago. It wasn't worth it. My head is sorta moist and better looking, but what was gone is gone. It doesn't improve sex as it would with a normally grown foreskin and labia. I hate my parents.

Now thats some serious insults right there.

If you really think that having an un-mutilated cock means one MUST have dick-cheese you really need to rethink your meaningless life.

there you have it
scientific unbiased peer reviewed factual evident fact.

now how do I stretch my dick skin

Cut is not good though, it's shit. Why would you get cut at 22?

I had my labia removed from my head about 2 years ago. I noticed a big difference when shampooing

faggot

faggot

if you urinated you could totally make a piss balloon.

restoring foreskin . org

Just KYS faggot

Turns out all the smegma was inside your skull.

awww don't be a pussy, gotta go for maximum stretch

Smegma is a gross word but it is actually protecting the head of the duck

All water birds are covered in smegma. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to swim.

do uncut-restored dicks get smegma like natural dicks? I always heard it is like cheese.

Stop trying to justify the fact that your dick got mutilated.

Good luck with the numbness and needing some lotion to fap.

Useless piece of niggerjewfaggot.