My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

if you have to ask this question then you're a fucking beta loser

Show her panties or I don’t believe you

go fuck her dad and make her your stepdaughter you fucken faggot!

let her stay at your place and turn him in. or beat him up. whatever floats your boat man

It means she lost the battle, so now you too need to submit to her father and blow him.

If she won, he would have given you guys money for days

serious question op are you colored? and are her family racist bastards?

Break up with her, beating children is serious problem and you dont wont that in your life

it was her side meant and she just fooled you with the typical dad story

you should stop beating her and date people your own age

Take photos of bruises. Tell your parents situation. Somehow get her mother involved. Call cops, sit outside her house with some pop corn and watch cops talk to dad.

Did he beat her up before or after the hip surgery? Also, u r a faggot

Stop being such a cuck.

Only YOU should be beating your gf.

Lol

fake and gay unless I see her pussy

show pucci please sir

Really, this old thread again?

copyasta

Fictional and homosexual.

Vury Stail Pastuh.

Nice cover story, she's into kink and made it all up to lie about cheating on you. Faggot.

Why don’t you show him who’s the man and beat his ass even worse? Are you just gonna let some old man beat up your girl and not do anything about it? Man up and fuck this dude up OP. Let your girl know you’re loyal and are willing to protect her at any situation. Unless you’re a scrawny 5’4 beta male that weighs less than 100 pounds.

This

Literally shaking because you are a worthless faggot. No need to worry the real men at the hospital will call the police. You can go back to being a worthless omega cuk. Count down clock to your gf fucking black men behind your back starts now.

She probably deserved it!
If you get angry for that you are a nutcase in my book!

are you sure it wasn't her nigger boyfriend she is cheating on you?

looks more like ruff sex with her nigger lover.
I'm sorry for you.

>timestimp or gtfo

>Well done Dad
>if not dad
>Beat her better than Dad
>Dad confronts for beating daughter
>Beat and Rape Dad in front of Whole Family To assert Dominance
>Now You are Alpha
>Beat and Rape Anyone in family whenever

Win

The copypasta is strong with this attention seeking faggot

Why the fuck are you shaking too? Did you also get beat up you little pussy?

topkek

Look like she went and fucked a bunch of niggers,Dad gets the blame. Kys Faggot

Beat her too so she'll fuck you like her dad does

Hold onto something that needs to be shook, make a martini.

/thread

Old, stale pasta thread. Fuck outta here, nigger.

>My girlfriend
You gilfriend have boy's hands and ass. Ooops...

Kill him.

you should stop posting pasta to start with

This thread again

if she's really at the hospital... which doesn't look likely at this point because this is fake... why are you posting here and not talking with her doctor or the head nurse about contacting the police?

Is your girlfriend in China?

Whoop his ass, this isn't even a question. Btw this thread again? B8

Only seen this picture 10 or 12 times this month.

This thread again

(OP)
kill him

mind your own business faggot. that bitch had it coming with all her sassmouth

take her to the hospital for examination and with the papers from hospital go to the fucking police station.

i think thats called reposte

Bloody hell dude, this seem to happen almost every day!
And you post about it here, just like that, every day!
What are the odds?

Woop his ass, get someone to beat his ass, call the cops, or find her a man who will do one of these things. its okay not to know user, but act swiftly, carefully, and strongly; If you beat this bossfight you can do anything.

Did nobody saw that's his own ass?

it's very weird tbh. like exactly the same bruise every week

Rape her and send her back to her daddy

Chicks with bruises are hot, you're a lucky man

that's pretty hot tbh have any more

I don't get why newfags try to repost shit, this is stale already

Beat her up even harder.

You don't want to be the beta male in this.

Dude you've been literally shaking for a looooooooonnng time! Do you have epilepsy? You posted this month's ago. Is this your fetish? Come up with something new for Pete's sake....

Are you married? If not, then she belongs to her father and it's his right to beat her.

Fuck off b with this SHIT pasta

This is a shit test by women, particularly teenage ones, you can't handle it wrong. So you have 3 choices.

A. You kick his ass and go to jail (likely he does too). It's permanently on your record and is going to make job hunting super hard (most employers WILL NOT hire a felon for any reason), even if you have a super good reason to have done it. So option A fucks you up for life, but you DO gain some manliness points with her, BUT it's likely the relationship ends anyhow because 90% of women don't wait for you to come back from jail or prison to find someone new. Also if she's still under his roof, he's not going to allow you to date her.

AND this option has a serious chance of going awry if he beats your ass instead.

B- Nothing. The beta answer. You may find you keep the girlfriend a bit longer, but she's likely going to be on the prowl for a boyfriend more manly than you. The second she has an upgrade available, you're done.

C- Calling the cops. This will be the best way to sort this out, but depending on her stance on police resolving things, it might hurt you too.

In short, all 3 answers are bad. When I was in highschool I did option B and she wasn't my girlfriend much longer. Whatever you do, don't pick A, that will fuck your whole life up.

Adults in a civilized society don't fight because everyone loses, even if you win, you lose.

rape her

Beat her up and show her who's the real dad

>but depending on her stance on police resolving things, it might hurt you too.
What do you mean by this? Can you give an example?

Nice copy pasta.

You had these posted a few weeks ago.

I'm curious about this as well, if it's true i support the father all the way. Beat the fuck outta that mudshark whore based papi.

There's many people that absolutely disdain the police, they expect any disputes to be resolved without using them. Anyone who leans strongly libertarian prefers these matters be resolved without intervention. Also, certain neighborhoods and black people particularly prefer to resolve dispute among themselves, if anyone calls the police they'll label you a snitch and see you as an inferior person for it.

Retaliate. Go beat up his girl. E.g. her mom.

you mean he lied
why would anyone go on the internet and flat out lie ?

op you barstuard !