Anyone want to rate my photos? I tried to go fo a creepy feel for this set

Anyone want to rate my photos? I tried to go fo a creepy feel for this set.
If you can think of any way for me. To. Improve pls lemme know.

This one isn't bad. First one sucks.

The first one is to grainy right?

This is my set on my way home.

Is anyone interested?

Most of them are honestly decent. You really should invest in a proper camera if you can though.

I have a canon rebel t6 but shaky hands :(((
Which ones do you think are bad, and what would you say I could do to improve?

Not bad, might want to touch up the windows to remove distraction.

Does it suck to be a Canadian?

It can be cold at times.
When I was out shooting last night it was like - 20.

Ugh, shake hands are the worst, I struggle with that shit a lot too.

I'm a total beginner, only took a short course a couple of years back and have barely touched my camera since. It's all about composition imo, and that's pretty subjective. You have a better than average eye for it already for sure though. I like the taxi one the most, but that's because I'm a sucker for anything close-up. Sorry I can't give any actual advice, maybe take a cheap class somewhere if you are able to.

I actually like the symmetry of this one. Not really creepy feeling, more sleepy and peaceful. Needs some cropping.

OP you've got a decent idea of what to do, but the pictures need to have more of a point..

I know that sounds pretty general, but things like , it's just a car at a stop sign. If you were going for creepy or a sense of being in middle of nowhere, that doesn't work cause it's too small of an area to do that, and the shot needs to be wider for that to work.. It's also too grainy to be useable and especially the fact that the car isn't in focus.

isn't a terrible concept, but would be much better used in a more interesting situation, because all that's in front of the handlebars is some generic building with nothing going on. And also that out of focus bit of seat is super distracting, it's the first thing I looked at rather than the rest of it.

And work on your use of thirds, I see you're aware of it, but don't use it for the sake of using it.

is indeed where you would use it, but again there's not an awful lot going on, it's a generic taxi sign with not a lot going on in the background.

this however doesn't look right centered, again there's nothing going on in the picture, but at the least it shouldn't be centered.

People like pictures that don't look normal, or emphasise something they don't normally see. These pictures are all things anyone sees on a walk through a dark city. There's pictures to be had there, but regular taxis, trains and people on the street aren't interesting to most people.

I'm not saying you're shit, you have some ideas, but you need to look longer at what you want to capture before taking the picture, good luck!

Do you ever plan on touching your camera again? If you still enjoy photography then you should blow off the dust from your camera and go out tonight, suppose to be a Lunar eclipse.

Won't be a full eclipse where I'm from, but it's an idea I guess. I definitely want to get back to it soon seeing as I don't have any other hobbies, but depression is making it super hard to get motivated enough to actually do it.

Thank for your input my dude!
So in regards to interesting shots what could be done to get those shots? Yesterday I walked around the city for an hour and nothing out of the normal was happening.
I looked online and basically everything said be patience and something could happen, or it could not. Do you have any other tips on how I can find interesting shit / improve my eyes to find things worth capturing lol?

It's pretty much like they said I'm afraid, you've gotta be in the right place at the right time. I wish it was as simple as being good enough to see what others won't, but I'm afraid there's just gotta be something there to see.

Looking through as many urban photographers pictures as possible will help, you might see things differently.

Just like I said though, you've gotta look for the things that other people don't notice, not something they see all the time. (pic related) Yes you can get away with slightly more generic stuff if you shoot for marketing guys or shit like that, but to be noticed as an enthusiast photographer, you've gotta find the things others haven't.

Just keep looking man, there's no rush! If you walk around for 2 hours a night, all week long, and only get one shot, but it's an amazing one, then I'd say that's worth it. It ain't easy man haha

Forgot pic lol

Exactly what I mean though, most people probably never looked up there, or thought there was anything interesting about that link between buildings, but this guy looked and look how he was rewarded!