In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

Good. Because I know it won't last a year

I am happy for you user. I hope you both have a long and happy marriage

U jelly?

Biggest regret of my life was getting married.

You post pictures of your wife on the internet. You must be shit, she'll leave you soon.

Hope it works out, user.
Don't be a waste like the rest of us

It's Emma Rohan
/thread

Honestly don't care what the straights do.

AhahahahaahahAHAHAHAH

I fucked her in the ass a few months ago, you're a cuck aahahahahahaha

Remember this.
Once you are married all things are on the table.
Anal Sex, Oral Sex, BDSM, cumming, pissing, everything your heart desires.
Don't be shy about your needs.
She won't be about hers.

Been married for almost 10 years now and can't fault it. Hope it makes you happy user

Check back in a couple years when you realize you would be having more sex if you were single.

looks cute. happy life user

in about 5 years she's gonna have a freak out melt down and cheat on you

she's too young to settle down even if you have 9in cock and a million in the bank

I feel nothing

Well, ya ain't marrying her, she's a celeb.

In any case, oldman here. Been married since most of you were bouncing in your absentee father's nut sack.

Marriage isn't bad. It's comfortable most of the time. Sometimes you want to strangle each other, but that's life. You get up, get yourself and the kids ready for the day, go to work, come home, eat dinner, hang out. Rinse and repeat for the week. Weekends are spent chasing the kids from place to place and having sex on Sundays.

Is it perfect? No. But when I'm old and shitting myself. My wife and kids will put me in a nice nursing home. So I've got that going for me.

STOP POSTING EMMA ROHAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I’ll bet I’ve been married longer than you have. Marriage sucks. It’s a death sentence. There is no reason for people to marry. Not ever.

>In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

Stop posting this same thread every fucking day.

fucking new generation of emmafags will never know the art that is her voice

>2018
>willingly giving up half of your shit on the whims of a woman

> Marriage sucks. It’s a death sentence.
23 years for me. Sorry yours sucks.

smug emma

Oh goody. The redpilled incel dipshits are here.

My wife is mentally ill and will not seek treatment.

If you ONLY lose half, you’ll be very lucky.

i dont have this one
do you have this one with sound?

this life makes me puke. its so sad. i'm so scared so succumb to this. how do you stand that. how can someone life like that. it is an absolut nightmare for me. not judging you. maybe i'm wrong in my head.

Nice try. Loser

Holy shit lol. You know you can just not marry someone right?

I have friends like that. She's a nutjob Asian. Her mom ruined her life and turned her into a lunatic. Her self-esteem is so low, she bullies everyone, including her kids. It's hard to watch.

He's only in it for the kids. Suffers daily.

Sorry it sucks, Sup Forumsro

>maybe i'm wrong in my head.
No. You're just a kid.

believe me, i'm not. i am over 30. i don't have a problem with fucking the same pussy, i don't have a problem with work, i even love kids. but people like this just make me so extremly sad. they seem to have no vitality left. they seem like slaves. they have given up on freedom. the just supress their desire to be vital again. maybe it doesn't matter if you are married or not, maybe it's all the same in this system.

>i am over 30
Like I said. A kid.

She wasn’t like this 21 years ago. It has devolved over time.

> It has devolved over time.
Mental illness tends to. Don;t give up on her. Or you.

This is actually my life. I sit in my own room at night, locked in, just so she doesn’t pick fights with me. Most nights I don’t even go back downstairs to eat any dinner. My life has become pathetic.

She has declared that she hates me and wants me dead. Not much left there to work with.

lol me too

whats your opinion, at which age do you reach the phase of adulthood?

Adult life does not start until you hit 30. Maybe even later, if you are some useless fuck who pays no taxes and lives at home with mommy and daddy.

Early 40s. When your life is more or less settled.

You reach a point when you stop thinking in terms of "I'm gonna be a 'X'" and instead focus on what you are doing.

Get a divorce. Like you should have at some point after you'd been considering your marriage hell for years.

Jesus fucking Christ it hasn't even been 24 hours since I saw this exact same motherfucking thread on the exact same motherfucking board.

PS: It's a shit thread too

problem with that is, that if i marry in my early 40s, i would be 60 when my kid is 20. and i would need lots of money to be with a younger woman, only then can i have two kids. dosen't look good for me.

lol op are you still begging for the vids

Do you actually want kids?

>that if i marry in my early 40s,
There's your problem. Get married a little younger (up to you , but early 30s is probably a good number) and turn into adults together.

Google it up yourself -- there is a strong correlation between getting married a little older and lower divorce rates. Young marriage has a very high rate of divorce.

of course. why have a family without kids. i don't need to marry if i don't want kids. you marry because of kids. what would be the point without kids.

Indifference, I don't know either of you and your life has no influence on mine.

So that you'll be stuck with each other

>what would be the point without kids
Having someone to help when you're an old fart

i can get pussy at any time if i want to. no need for marrying and risking trouble. besides. no good woman wants to marry without children. if the don't get children, they will resent you. of i meet a woman, who is unable to get pregnant. that would be a solution.

Just do that without being married

You sound really insecure

>Just do that without being married
Good luck with that. Married means legally able to help in medical and other situations.

Lol enjoy slavery, gratz I guess

I helped someone yesterday who had to go to the hospital. They have no living mother or father or spouse, but I was allowed to make decisions for them and be there as they were transferred to another hospital. Didn't even have any agreement beforehand

Happy for ya user. I also have a qt. Love hearing that fellow spergs can overcome their autism. Hope y'all are gonna make a lot of white babbys for the upcoming race war.

Cucking you will be even sweeter afterwards

i don't try to hide it. you are a genius. why would i post these questions here if i were secure in what i'm doing. think before you write, maybe it feels funny at first, but im sure, you get used to it.

All things are on the table in any relationship, dipshit. Why bother dating someone who doesn't share/indulge your kinks? And anyway, if you weren't having interesting sex before you got married, don't suddenly expect that to change. It's actually usually the opposite. You get too used to someone, and the sex starts to just get formulaic.

Makes me wonder why you're marrying a chub with no muscle, a plain face and bugs bunny teeth

>but I was allowed to make decisions for them and be there as they were transferred to another hospital.

You must live in buttfuckistan then.

when i'm old and i can't make decisions for myself, i hopefully have the guts to kill myself. has nothing to do with marriage.

I'm gonna miss fucking her.........

Ok

No, in the U.S.

>How does that make you feel?
It makes me sad. I wonder if OP is better or worse than stutterfag by pretending he’s marrying a celebrity.

Then you are lying

No I'm not.