Depersonalization... is there a cure?

Depersonalization... is there a cure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XD5pEobZoV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

had derealization for about 4 or 5 years

If you find cure for stupidity

Stop doing drugs for a few years

Finding God and getting over your insignificant self.

That was an unnecessarily hurtful thing to say

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF

death is the only one true cure

weed gave me depersonalization, lsd cured it for me

No but I think there's treatment. I would try LSD or something, I dunno. There's a guy on Youtube that talks about this a lot. Look for "BigNoKnow" channel.

I've had it for 5 years now and it's got a little bit better, you need to relax and explain it to your doctor - people can and DO get cured from this
(more often than not)

Also fuck marijuana that shit ruined my life

Stop doing drugs.

sry
Seriously though it's a mix of these
You sound like you spend to much time in your own head. That's honestly a completely worthless and actually kind of conceited endeavor to take on.
Find something worthwhile outside yourself to struggle with and you will eventually find true find meaning that will expand across the rest of your life.
We're all gonna make it brehs

Had this problem for some years after stopping drugs, if you have anxiety/depression or something similar I'd try getting that in check first, and the more you read and look up denationalization, the worse it gets, really.

Don't be silly, fight all your fears (even the worst stuff is legitable). Your feelings are main key to succeed in coming back. Stop reaching top, that's shown in tv/yt. Get comfortable but not awesome. Don't take example of internet, it's all writen by non face

I find genocide to be the cure for most things.

nope. you've seen the truth. the fact that it bothers you is the last bit of illusion you're still grasping with bleeding fingers, but why? let it go, its only there to hurt you.

Also as hard as it is, try changing up your lifestyle like maybe start working out and you really just gotta not think about it as best as you can

The cure is stop self-diagnose things and grow up.

found a cure that helps me

> youtu.be/XD5pEobZoV8

This. Develop some humility and get the fuck over yourself dummy.

there's just as much inside as there is outside user. its all the same place

stop smoking weed. thats how i fixed it for myself

a bullet.