Is the new morrissey single a thinly veiled MGTOW anthem?

Is the new morrissey single a thinly veiled MGTOW anthem?
No women in the video
Advocates quitting or not showing up for work so as to avoid emasculation and castration

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmAi9XmlIo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qgn1Rc0YJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk but I like the part about not watching the news, to preserve your sense of self

too bad I'm getting my Master's in foreign policy and journalism.

moz is gay, why would he care about women?

He came out of the closet as an angry, bitter piece of shit in the '90s OP. Keep up

I dont know but I really like it. Ive always been into the smiths but havent listened to much of Morrisseys solo stuff. Anything else thats up this alley from his solo work?

reminder

>MGTOW
Sorry user, this board is reserved for Chads. Reported, saged, and hidden

Nobody Loves Us
Something is Squeezing My Skull
The National Front Disco
Glamorous Glue

Alt Left get BTFO by morri

It's honestly the best single he's had in a while.

there's something really fucking disturbing about watching morrissey get old

>castration

ppl get castrated at work?

The emperor's advisors in dynastic China did, as did choir singers in medieval Europe

Really? I think he is aging pretty well
Dudes coming up on sixty

but he still seems like he's the same person he was almost 40 years ago, his voice hardly even changed

This is the song he wrote after he found out the mexicans were the ones buying all his albums.
He went and visited East Los Angeles and just wandered around till he found some fans.
They told him about Hector....
youtube.com/watch?v=3qgn1Rc0YJ4

I don't like the way his voice sounds now as much. Less beautiful. More grumpy.

it's like the same pitch but the timbre he used to have is gone

it's sad

I so disagree.
if anything , his voice is richer.

>tfw too thicc to be young morrissey

man who thought he lost all hope loses what little hope he didnt even know he had left

>tfw morrissey tier skinny
>tfw not attractive enough for it to work

I mean, Morrissey is a man going his own way, mostly from other men, though. I think he hates women in an envious kinda' way. Anyway, whatver the case, you can't really map his sexual frustration onto standard twentisomething virgin sexual frustration.

Morrissey hates the world for not giving him a clone of himself to cuddle and fuck that would disappear whenever he wants to be alone.

Morssiy reminds me of an old english woman "oh dont watch the telly its so dreadful"
He is an old queer. Also he never had a job because he never wanted one

be nice to him user

Stop killing cats you australian scum! let the cats murder all the koalas and other endangered species instead!