Ask a young Fondsmanager anything you want about stocks and shares! I try to give you my best opinions and market...

Ask a young Fondsmanager anything you want about stocks and shares! I try to give you my best opinions and market opinion!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
youtube.com/watch?v=fD0t_i13zKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cmon, time is money!

best place to go to invest and buy stocks or shares, where you get the most out of your money? ex. less fees so your money goes further.
your thoughts on buying imperishable foods and ingredients as an investment for when there is economic collapse and food is scarce or the price of it has skyrocketed?

Well, i try to invest with ethically backgrounds and wont harm with speculating in vegetables! I also prefer in not letting fait do my job, USD is drowning, approximately 5 years till the Euro or chinese yuan will take the lead at iwf national currencies. i use directbanks like consorsbank (german bank). If you are interested in making easy money over the next years check parcelpal or netcents technologies.

You could also use a private broker, i dont know how much money you want to invest, if you have more than 500k just for investing in stocks and options you should get you a private broker on onvista or something like that

Should I invest in blacked.com?

Why are traps a thing?

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

wasn't talking about vegetables.
it was a comment on how alot of people tell you to invest in gold for when the economy collapses, but when you have economic collapse and a depression, gold doesn't have value, because people don't give a shit about gold when they are desperate to feed their kids, ya know.
Still appreciate the info, will look into what you suggested.
im a poor, small investments, 2-3k max to start off with. I know with low investments looking at a low return and more of a need to place it wisely to get the most out of it. Was thinking about investing into uber/lyft for when they finally put the cab companies out of business.

directbanks?
also care to talk more about parcelpal or netcents? anything I should know about em before I just search them up and browse through it?

appreciate the infos fundsbro

Nice Try young man, thats not my first time here

The richest 10% own 84% of stocks. They are parasites passively siphoning off the wealth produced by people who actually work. And you are a collaborator.

Well, may long time target is a world without money.. but its so damn fuckin simiple to make money with money these days.... if you are interested and dont want to check it all by yourself you could check my youtube videos (though they are german). Heres the ISIN from my little baby i manage right now (also still small) DE000LS9LT09 - Parcelpal has made their working papers with amazon last week, its something like a super fast delivery service (60minutes max.) where you can order your favorite stuff per app (cooperates also with medical mariuhanna) canadian stock. Netcents is a better bitcoin with a real revenue based environment. tomorrow they start with the real app, till today they just had made their beta tests. also the worth of netcents is fixed so you wont have problems in making revenues with this little bastards, you can convert them in bitcoin, ethereum etc. and if clayton moore (ceo netcents) reachs his selfmade goals this stock might rush from 1.60€ know to something like 180,00€ 5 year scedule.

Any predictions for plejd?

you couldnt be more right, but i cant hold social life. i have a pretty nice iq and making my thoughts about this world since im a little boy. I hate how people on the street dont look you in your eyes and are just scared as hell. meanwhile there are these 1% of people who claim to be the new aristocrats of a democratic society, in which, we all know this, the people should hold the power, not only electional, also material. If we would use our stuff to help other people out instead of hiring people to dont let them get them i could puke youtube.com/watch?v=fD0t_i13zKU

Im very sorry, i didnt know plejd till know, but seriously ill take a look. seems pretty interesting but i cant give you any further information because i have no idea how big the value bubble might be at this title...

hmmm, some solid info there bro, thanks.
it's hard to go back to a world without money once you have it, honestly it makes trade 100x easier, i mean imagine trying to use the barter system now in order to buy things? would be a pain in the ass.
will definitely look into netcents some more, sounds like it has some good potential at a lower price, even though i fucking hate all the cryptocurrency fad shit everyone is getting swept up in. But if I have a chance to see what a few bucks can do over the next few years, sure why not.

portfolio software? best to use for managing what you have or keeping an eye on them / keeping them organized?

I heard it's been going up a lot. Great product

If you recall someone you might never heard about: Joseph Schumpeter, capitalism could have been a way of living which rises the wealth of all people, it was never meant for generations to stay at the top of the food chain.. its not fair that people dont have integrity, get paid to kill people, get paid to just watch at the other site... if you need motivation content or something like that you are gladly invited to follow me on instagram: vonbracken - i want to spread love through the world and help people with the little money they have to use it to may be able to break out of this unrealistic role play game we call money earner for sould peace....

on this day let it be known OP is not really a faggot but a pretty cool dood

Well, i use guidants for further analyses, there you have a short and easy way to see all the fundamentals and great tools for technical analyses - you also dont need the payed version if you just want to check your stocks there. I also do hate them! but they are so very disruptive... if you recall, if you know order money from germany to the usa for example, you need at least 4 coro nostro banks with a normal bank (without zentralbanks), and the bundesbank to handle the whole currency swaps. with netcents, you need 10minutes and you know if the person has the money he claims to have and you already got the money with a safe system without re transferring withouth permission and its a stable currency... i couldnt deny that this was awesome^^

wow, thanks brooo! i grew up with this website, it kinda made me who i am when i had bad times and today was the day i wanted to give something back i guess :D

any further questions? Still staying for a while since watching stocks only needs my eyes and not my fingers today :D

you dont know as much as you think you do

Why should anyone choose you over a tracker fund?

I know what i know, thats all i know for sure and any further complimentation of my knowledge would lead into misfunction. A Tracker found is okay if all shares in the basket are at least decent, but if you keep giving your money also to companies like german supply shares you get so called zombie companies, companies who couldnt stay at the market under normal conditions

Well, my Fonds is called Eight to Thirteen, leaning on 2 big heads of investing which i both dont like at all - but well, they made some good points. First Marco Markowitz, founder of the modern portfolio theoresis, he was the one who said you shouldnt lay all eggs in one basket, otherwise if you let it slip everythings broken. Warren Buffet, aghh i just dont know why i dont like him, said, that you need just the best companie at the market and you become rich... haha, thanks pal -.- well, hes investing with logic and thats smart, he also said that the perfect amount for a portfolio are like 8 stocks + some bonds etc but i think the bonds market is reaaaaaally dangerous right now, so stay away kids! but i also love the number 13, its called 8 to 13. because there are from 8 up to 13 shares in this fonds,,, tadaaaah