Could a real human wear a gag like this and survive? I hope yes

could a real human wear a gag like this and survive? I hope yes

could OP be any more of a faggot? i hope not

Like, wtf man?

no way. anyone would suffocate

bump

bump. i really need to know

last one

For a few seconds, but not in that position. Jaw muscles lock up and spasm, pain + nervousness eventually lead to shallow breathing & panic. People wearing even small gags for a long time tend to throw up, and with a blocked mouth they respirate vomit & can die.

This image is pure, impossible fantasy.

what if the penis part was hollow?

to be fair
youd get a nice jolt of the tense body right before her death. itd feel tight aroudn ur cock

9gag is pretty funny lol

Holy shit that's my thing. Why do I have to have a boner for stuff that will literally never happen

But I don't wanna go to jail user

Then don't get caught

Weeb autism pls go

Pretty sure that if I did that in any civilised part of the world I would get busted in a short time no matter how good the plan.

Raping someone to death because you wanted to test a torture tool would make a case every serious cop would love to solve

pretty sure that if the dildo didn't block the throat completly you could train someone to endure it for quite a long time if it gave enough airflow to avoid passing out

also probably this would make it work if the gag reflex isnt an issue

but this is the only place where I feel comfortable with my weeb autism, user-kun

yes, it's awesome and you should try it

no, it's horrible and you should never try it

No.
Suffocate cause esophagus compresses trachea you retard.

'Does a hollow gag help?'
Are breathing with you stomach?

Ffs

There's multiple boards dedicated to your Weeb autism.

Honestly if you got some generic car, fake plate and abducted a random good looking girl in some shithole 200+km from your location, you woldn't be in any trouble. Just make sure to leave your phone at home, that thing is tracked 24/7.

Later on dispose of the body and everything it touched by fire. Huge bonfire, fed with leafblower.

but Sup Forums is best for debating fantasy torture rape

It doesn't look like it would work based on what can be seen in these images.

In order to make a gag like this work you first of all need to run non-collapsible tubing through the nose, past the vocal folds into the trachea.

This must be done BEFORE inserting the cock gag through the mouth into the esophagus. Putting the cock gag in place will force the epiglottis closed, blocking off the airway if you haven't put the nasal tubing in first. This is also why you want a noncompressible form of tubing, as the cock gag would just squash a flexible rubber tube shut.

So you'd need some pretty specialized equipment for the nasal tubing that won't be squished shut, but won't get in the way of the cock gag as it is inserted.

This is further complicated by the fact that you are not supposed to have the airway open while the laryngopharynx is occupado, so you will get lots of choking/gagging reflexes. I'm not exactly sure how the body would react to being in this position, as I have never seen it done, but any viable solution to the breathing problem is likely to cause serious harm to her throat and airway, probably permanent damage.

True, but that doesn't mean you have to obsessively post your fetish in the same way furrys and ponyfags do

I thought about it some more, and if your goal to to use a gag like that longterm, then your best bet to ensure breathing is to just cut a hole into the airway from the outside around where the cricoid cartilage is shown.

no

that would probably only work in the US given how large the country is but im a europoor

If it's that easy why aren't people doing it? Rape is a common fantasy

Because he's a retard with little to no world experience, and most likely underage b&

That's pretty impressive user, thanks