How do I find a big tit latina GF like pic related?

How do I find a big tit latina GF like pic related?

I want one so bad that it drives me crazy, but I can't find one. I'm a 7.5/10 guy; have a decent job, rent a nice house, live in Texas, but I still can't find one. I'll answer any questions about myself, as well; if it'll help to generate an answer. I don't know if it's me, but all the ones I've met have been stuck-up bitches with small tits.

I would say move to California, but i dont even want to live here anymore.

Eastern Washington has a lot of latinas that are bug titted af and chill.

name? sauce?

why not

Just hang out in Azusa, Sup Forumsrah. There are so many fat latina's there. Just watch out for the spic boys with the sideways hats. Keep a gatt handy in case they try to fuck with you, holmes.

Entonces que loco, mane.

>Lives in Texas
>Can't find big tit Latin

Literally just walk into any mall. Better yet, if you want to take one for a nsa test drive and play with some titties, grab 200 bucks and head to a strip club. If you live near a bigger city, you can probably grab all the latina titty you want while she jacks you off during a few lap dances, and still walk out of the club with 60 or 80 bucks in your pocket and a smile on your face.

shanie love

I literally just had this, shes an ex who’s now married and I fuck her every 3 weeks at a hotel when her husbands at work. Been doing this for 2 years.

She’s Brazilian and Columbian double d’s and a huge huge ass. Literally all I made her do is blow me, ride me while I buried my face in her tits and screw her doggy until I came in her.

Unfortunately I have a serious gf at the moment so I would literally ghost this Spanish/ Brazilian cum dumpster very often then she just got sick of it.

Btw never get married.....

ICE holding facilities

You're going to need some 2-ton test line and a burrito with a fish hook in it. . .

Move to south Texas

Nice dubs.

I love mexican cum dumpsters. Had a little one, about 5' tall, but with huge titties and a nice small curvy ass. I would take her out to dinner, and then to a cheap ass motel (I mean, cheap). I'd never bring her back to my place. Used to ride her prone-bone while I reached around and squished those massive tits.

Two-Load-Ruled her. One in the puss, one down the throat before I'd take her home. Second load I'd make her keep milking the nuts until she got every drop.

Those were some good times. And I concur: Don't get married. All that shit had to stop once I married the missus, and sex is fine and all, but not wild and crazy like then.

>Brazilian
>"SHE"

Sure thing, buddy

don't fucking move to Oregon or I'll rip your head off and shit down your throat

He said he wants to get himself a big titty latina, he's not trying to land ur mom ya homo

White boys do pretty good with the latina's man. Especially if you got blue eyes.

>blue eyed latina fucker here

I do have blue eyes; 6' 150 lbs. and pale skin; a very European aesthetic. I've debated going to Mexico and trying to bring a woman back, but I don't speak a word of Spanish.

I love their domestic tendencies and hope to find one to start a family with.

Their domesticity is a thing of the past. Your efforts will net you a gold-digger who will leave you and take the kids as soon as she finds someone wealthier and more gullible.

Damn it. All I want is to come home to a beautiful latina and build a future for our family.

they literally made an app for that. it's called tinder

Just go to vacation to south america and look for a Venezuelan girl. Once you tell her youre american the flood gates open.

Any Latina women here have tips for us guys?

Tinder sucks.

Don't listen to this bullshit.

Latina domesticity is alive and well. Just stay away from the Americanized ones. I'm white, American, and my wife is from Guatemala. She's a stay at home mom, cooks 3 meals a day, cleans, and after the years still puts out at least 3 nights a week. She's faithful and supportive to a fault, but still keeps my shit in check like only a crazy ass latina can. I'm definitely not rich, she's beautiful and in her late 20s, and she doesn't have a materialistic bone in her body.

They're still out there.

honestly ... i am very emotional , and when i am around with i girl that i like ... i freeze ... and i have low self esteem... I cant fuck a gilr because i am scared of failure... i try 2 times.The first girl was ugly , so when i tried to fuck her i was disgusted by her ...I also thought that human having sex is like animals having sex ,disgusting . The second time i tried with a girl younger than me , she had a lot more experience than me .I tried with her a lot of times ... i had an erectile dysfunction , i was scared .I am not gay , i have enjoyed fapping to trap , but i never more than girls ...I have thougt of suicide , but it will not happen... i suffer every day inside .

Thanks, man. How did you find her?

Pure luck. Was grabbing a beer at a quiet bar after work, she was there with her sister. She asked me what beer I'd recommend, and we hit it off.

Most mexicans speak english, dude. Even in mexico. They need to, since most of them are spending our money, building our shit, or picking our lettuce in the spring.

Go to mexico - like La Paz - and tell the concierge you want some action, and you will get laid all you want for $20 to $50.

Pick one to bring home.

Latina's are actually pretty loyal as wives, man. That catholic shit goes hard where they come from. Just treat them right, keep them preggo, and they'll be alrite.

The preggo stuff - I'm serious. You want to keep your wives, faggots? Keep them pregnant. Don't let them off the dick, not ever, until they're crusty and no one wants them.

USA won't let a Venezuelan in the country - not even if you tell them she's donating a kidney to Bill Gates. Trump has a hard-on for them now.

I tried to get a female over here for said purposes of banging and reproducing while married. No can do.

This.

You have to go to them, get married there, and then bring her back with you.

Its the same game Romanians have been playing for decades.

Other benefit: Most latina's have a lot of european blood in them. Spanish, Irish, English, French, Portugese, etc.

If you are a white boi, and you make babies with a latina, the odds are no one will be able to tell they aren't white (unlike breeding negroes). So, your kids get to grow up looking white, but having the "latino card" when someone tries to tell them to check their white privilege. And I should know. My 4 kids look Lilly white.

I'll remember that next time I'm wife shopping. Been to Poland. Some amazing looking women there - blue eyes, huge tits. But the old ladies look like shit, so I just figured one eventually would turn into the other...

You guys give me hope that it's at least possible; time to start planning a trip to Mexico, I guess.

What's it like living with one?

Import a wife, don't marry by Church. Don't choose a Mexican, go for a Venezolana or whatever ethnic group that suits your skin preference

For a macho society South America is more sexually aggressive than North America. Hence why sluts will hit you up and try to hook up with you.

Being tall, blonde and with blue eyes is almost universally the standard for beauty in our countries which will lend you pussy everywhere yet in the end people end up marrying a brown eyed, tanned person. You'll be more popular as a foreigner because they'll think you have money

As a 5 foot 8 inches man, brown eyes, handsome face and good body I get hit up a lot. Now multiply the height and do the math

So, Mexican girls don't like no one fucking with their shit. That means YOU. They are really jealous. So, no flirting with other women when you're out. If she thinks a girl likes you at a party, YOU will be the one who gets in trouble, even if you're sitting there like a dork with a beer in your hand watching the game.

This is from experience. As for the rest, they like to fuck and be dominated, then have you do shit for them afterward, like they just did you a favor. But if you're smart, you'll keep them in line by not overdoing the "i love you" shit - make them earn it, question if they're good enough, etc. Make sure you tell them you expect a clean house and a hot meal, otherwise they'll have you picking up food on your way home.

In short, they're like most women.

Unless you're going to a high class resort don't bother, you'll get mugged and have a bad time.

Trips of Truth.

As a Blonde, Blue eyed man of reasonable stature (5'10), the one country I found where this didn't help me was of all places, South Korea. I figured I'd have all the asian ass I wanted, but they are so modest and shy, I could not get anywhere with the girls there.

Just go to california or miami and find a pocha there

the fuck is wrong with you

topkek

you were just bad at it. Step up the game

They come as a standard option with a 1965 Impala...

I drive a '68 Cadillac.

That's for blacks.

Pontiac.

Poor Ol' Niggah Thinks It's A Caddilac.

My gf is a big tit Latina, I’ll post pics?

Please.

She’s a chubby Latina with huge nipples

Moar?

Biiiig nips aha

Please tell me you have more.

You lucky man.

I'm a 6 foot tall white man in West Texas I'm married toa 4 foot 11 inch Mexican woman with great tits fat ass she cooks 3 times a day takes care of the house and is extremely responsible with money and very organized ...not to mention sex drive is right where it needs to be she's 29 and sucks dick eats pussy let's me fuck her friends and does anal Mexican woman are the greatest if your in Texas and haven't had one of these delightful creatures your doing something wrong ....just stay away from the gangbanger sluts and you will be just fine

If you've got a job and a dick it shouldn't be hard.

You this chick is from the 432 right

In Piney Woods of TX, how do I meet one?

Yes she is what letter do you think her name starts with

outside of a hardware store.
>day labor lol
>mexicans lol

>I'm a 7.5/10 guy;
so probably 5, 5.25
> have a decent job,
wage cuck
> rent a nice house,
own nothing of value
> live in Texas
kys

Not for certain but I know this chick from somewhere // great job user

el paso chicks look exotic like pina coladas no shit

Post more latina titties!

says the neckbeard dwelling in a basement.

kekest of keks. Coming from a retard that can't bag a fat mexican in Texas.