Hi guys, do you know any tricks or home-made methods to whiten teeth...

Hi guys, do you know any tricks or home-made methods to whiten teeth? I'll get an appointment with a dentist soon but i still would like to know if you motherfuckers have other ways to treat yellow teeth first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1_QCYdQWmFA
wikihow.com/Whiten-Teeth-With-Hydrogen-Peroxide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bleach is good

after he's done cleansing his teeth with it he can also shallow it

Cum, but it only works until you swallow

Toothpaste. Also stop drinking coffee or smoking nigger plants

bro. yellow is natural. white is not.

hydrogen peroxide, rinse with drain cleaner, then fluoride paste, they will be nice white.

back before fluoride people would use piss. its funny thinking something yellow could turn something white but shitttt, the more you know.

Sup Forums swears by bleach.

Swish bleach for 3 seconds and spit. Immoderately rinse with water and you’re good. Do that once a day for a week and you got pretty decently white teeth my dude

Tide pods.

actually brushing your fucking teeth would be a good start.

yea heres one its called brushin yer teeth in the morning and at night you lazy piece of shit

Wash your mouth with aple cider vinegar, just sloosh it around like mouthwash for 30 seconds. then brush as normal.

derpderp
youtu.be/1_QCYdQWmFA

Chew on a tide pod

Seriously, use piss. You can't get more natural or homemade than piss.

Do you mix it with ammonia first?

All these dumb faggots thinking brushing alone will whiten teeth. Try brushing with activated charcoal everyday for a week or use an over the counter product specifically designed to whiten

yes, acid is good too to clean teeth, but it will make it yellower

He's right, you know.

fine silicon-carbide sand is better than activated charcoal

hydrogen peroxide. just be careful to not use too much. that's what they put in whitening mouthwash

my parents were pisstakers and never actually forced me to do it so i grew up as a lazy asshole that skips some days

Drinking piss to whiten your teeth is pointless because ammonia (which is an excellent cleaning agent found in urine) is already put into toothpaste, along with other things like fluoride and trace amounts of hydrogen peroxide.

I was told by a black friend that he just dips his toothbrush in bleach, brushes, rinses with hydrogen peroxide, then brushes with toothpaste like normal. Looks like it works great but Ive never tried it.

Hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Form a paste with them, and brush. Pretty effective with continued use.
You might look into toothpastes containing activated charcoal as well. I haven't tried any, but I've heard they can work pretty well.
I personally use Crest 3D White Brilliance pack from Wally world. Has a toothpaste to brush and clean with, and a toothpaste to polish with.
Best of luck, hope this helps.

The real answer is hydrogen peroxide. Swish your mouth with a few oz 10% concentration if you can find it after brushing. H2O2 in a gel form is what dentists use anyway.

And NO this will not kill you, just don't swallow it like a retard.

wikihow.com/Whiten-Teeth-With-Hydrogen-Peroxide

Baking soda or medicinal coal

I use hydrogen peroxide diluted with water as a mouthwash. It has really helped. It also pretty eliminates bad breath for the day.

Also, I used Crest Pro Health Advanced toothpaste.

These two things in combination have made my teeth several shades whiter.

did you even read the first post?

No, of course not. I totally just accurately guessed what the topic of this thread is without actually reading anything.

If you want a quick fix, and dont mind pain, use crest white strips. Theyrre like 50+ bucks but youll have white ass teeth in a week. The agony of nerve pain in your roots goes away after 3 or 4 days you gigantic faggot

>medicinal coal
Go away, Mr President. This is not one of your global warming threads.

better question:

any DIY at home methods of filling cavities?

>2018
>not activating your charcoal

buy opalescence tooth whitening syringes off ebay and use them with a molded mouth guard from Academy or whatever.

The syringes are what the dentist gave me to use when he made the mold. They work really well.

>FLUOROSIS
>L
>U
>O
>R
>O
>S
>I
>S

so a homemade trick to whiten teeth more applicable than piss is?????

Listen here faggot you get taught this shit all your life and now your gonna learn how to get pearly whites. Firstly, brush your teeth only when they have 'fur' on them which is basically everyday, remember to variate your brushing styles to get an even brush. Now you fucking bitch use a toothpaste that is colgate 12 hour protection and actually stick to a fucking brushing schedule. lastly, only use 2-3% hydrogen peroxide but i wouldn't recommend it because it is basically a base acid but you already knew that you genius.

Also flurosis is real and will give you yellow teeth ftfy

the nigga means charcoal toothpaste u fucking idiot

not that guy, but are you really asking? It's obvious he's read the thread where people are talking about it, and he's not answering OP so much as addressing the retarded idea of brushing with piss.

The fact that this has to be explained to you just blows me away. Maybe if we used you as toothpaste? Our teeth might not be whiter, but there's be one less faggot, for sure.

homemade remedies are crocks of shit, user. i have off white teeth. the only surefire solution is laser whitening.

kits and home remedies will, at most, remove surface stains only, which fucking toothpaste already does.

Hydrogen peroxide, DO NOT SWALLOW

why? it helps digesting

Kek people still thinking that this works

If you count exploding your stomach as helping, sure.

Fucking retarded.

welcome to Sup Forums

Literal tiny amounts of bleach in water works.

This helps me.

Resin. But not chemical kind that heats up or is toxic.

Do your goddamn studies before attempting such.

Alternatively is getting sharp tiny 'spoon' and scoop out the soft tissue. Then brush and dont ever drink liquid sugar ever again.

2 component epoxy

Yes, but not the one that heats up. Otherwise itll cause heavy pain and might kill the pulptissue inside your tooth, basically granting you a trip to the dentist for a root canal or removal.

I read somewhere on the internet that Tide Pods work.

Oil pulling and very gentle brushing with coconut oil. It takes a week or so to notice the effects but coconut oil works wonders for whitening. Just never swallow it after you do oil pulling you'll get sick af.

the slow curing one heats less, 10-24h full set

dentists doesn't look at how white your teeth are you know.
first of all they search for cavities, they look at how thick your enamel is (some do some don't), then they look how healthy your gums are and lastly search for plaque to remove.
brush your teeth with a toothpase you can find in a pharmacy, if your gums bleed you need to brush more often and maybe not as hard, brush inside of teeth too, they look there aswell.
in other words, become competent enough to actually take care of your own body and don't be like a british person.

no idea if it leaks nastier chemicals than fluoride

just stop with this dead ass normie meme already, fuck....