Does anyone else think this shit is absolute cancer?

Does anyone else think this shit is absolute cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H34qrTkhFz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, which is why we don't waste our time with it. I recommend you do the same.

your dialect is more cancerous than anything

Shit is funny as fuck, fuck all y'all.

No, I really wish it would catch on. I think its hilarious, if you want cancer then check out that andy sixx log of shit annoying fucking bullshit.

>being this mad since 1776

Do you know the wae?

I fucking love this cancer, sorry for all of you that only like pepe and shemale's

>LOG of shit

That shit was funny for like a week. Now it’s a bunch of 9fags and 10 year olds

>KILL your self

Do you kno de wey

It was funnier yes, still i cry everytime i see the russian one in the mini tank with the russian anthem.

SPIT ON THE NON BELIEVER *ROC*ROC*ROC

>the Russian one
Ok I’ll give you that, that one was and still is hilarious. All these faggots running around asking “do you know da wey” shit is gey

Yup. Nothing like logging on to hear a bunch of kids running around spitting all over

>LOGging on

Here comes dat boi

It was a good and funny meme until cuckdiepie decided to put it into one of his ""meme review"" videos and thus splurted millions of screaching knuckles-addicted twelve year olds into the interwebs.
I say by kek that this ubernormie is one of the biggest threats to the meme market.

Pewdiepie reviews memes? What the hell lol

That's what I said internally, too, when I first saw this video pop up in my suggestions.
The shocking part was that the video in question was part of a series.
here's the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=H34qrTkhFz0
I used to watch all his videos when he still let's played amnesia and stuff, but today he has become an uncontrollable, mindless cringefest of an energy-drink fueled psychopath. It's sad to see something like that happen, really.

Can you explain to me how the fuck is pewdie an ubernormie when Sup Forums parades him around like their personal champion and mouthpiece in the media by spreading nazi memes to young minds?
One day you're praising him for influencing young kids into alt-right thinking, then you change your mind and you say he's a shit normie?
I can't keep up with this shit anymore.

I'm not a polfag, so I wouldn't know.
But if polfags parade and praise this faggot they're honestly braindead, he's actively turning memes to shit by insuring that his ~60 (I think?) million subscribers, which are majorely little kids, spread the meme in the most retarded way possible.
You know, a nigger whose voice is as deep as a cave asking "do you know the way?" with a shining, red, crippled knuckles skin on is funny as hell.
What's not funny is a hundred men strong group of underage faggots with screechy voices trying to imitate that and failing at even replicating the wording.

It has great triggering power, even against seasoned shitposters. I started using it to trigger waifu fags on vrchat, but now it triggers everyone. It is truly de wae brudda.

>Does anyone else think this shit is absolute cancer?
Calling every latest fad meme "cancer" is fucking cancer.