>Dark Souls
>her pitbull
>that goofy smile

Holy shit, she is fucking wasted.

Imagine acting like this at almost 30 years old

that's what i'm saying
fucking sad
but expected

>imagine having the freedom and confidence to do what you want and not give much of a toss about what other people think @ 30

I would kill to be in her position.

Where can I see this?

>constant proud references to Dark Souls III in reference to this forthcoming album
>the whole video game community agrees that's the worst, most rehashed one in the series

So I guess we're getting Art Angels 2.

is she anorexic?

>>the whole video game community agrees that's the worst, most rehashed one in the series
Dark Souls 2 is less beloved, which makes me sad because it's one of my favs

All skinny people do not have eating disorders user.

i have no idea anymore to be honest

>acting pretend-liberated

girl should eat something desu

>acting like an actual asshole

>I would kill to be in her position.
millions of dollars in debt to jay z?

I'M the asshole?

Claire please eat sweetie

god dang she's a skeleton, ew

I think it's fair to say that DS2 is fighting with DS3 for bottom spot on the ladder, at least as far as world design and boss variety is concerned, especially in the base version of each.

The PVP, however, was the best in the entire series. And 3 really suffers from a lack of longevity in comparison.

Eat something and get off the cocktail of pills she's probably on
She looks a bit yellow

>downfall
was not aware there was an uprise

I actually wish I could be stoned out of my mind with Grimes and make music together.

lol perhaps but be real friend

>we are all skeletons on the inside.gif

I'm skinny, but look at her arms. They're like grossly thin. She looks like she needs to eat or she's trying to be a super model. I'm not being a dick, even though I think her musics trash, I'm being sincere.

I don't like women being this thin, especially if it's unhealthy for them. Honestly, waifu wars aside. Is she heathly or in a good place?

just going by the thousands of boring press releases generated for this boring starlet

she's done

She posts pictures of her eating a lot so I'm sure she eats just well. People have been asking about this on and off for years so I'm sorry, I just find lofty anorexia accusations hard to take seriously

that's because you have no fucking life lol

Suicide Squad (2016)

That's fair, but I mean look at that picture. I understand you being triggered or offended by it. But like look at her. You can't tell me she looks healthy in this picture. Turn you blinders that we all have for our heroes and waifus. She looks like Bowie did when he was addicted to cocaine.

completely eaten alive by the music industry. reduced to doing covers for a duo that most people my age forgot about 15 years ago

Music girl is doing stuff look

You could be right friend. I hope she's doing okay.

Dubs decides what pizza i get
If trips i an pizza on cam

I mean obviously no one knows for sure, but this seems like a possible sign to keep an eye on.

Plus if she dies how am I supposed to shit on her music and trigger people.

Prawn and mushroom

I'd much rather one of my heroes be alive with a few haters than dead and venerated.

exactly, plus then there will never be a chance at another record.

I don't know. Despite being far less replayable due to its linearity, DS3 had some great bosses and combat that felt a lot better (since it was more Bloodborne-esque than the blocky DS2 style).
DS2 just felt like a poorer version of DS1 in every regard. Sure it had more bosses, but half of them were just gimmicky suits of armor.

DS1 >> BB > DS3 >> DS2

Well that's just a plus. Thanks for being a kind person, user.

>Dark Souls
wtf i love grimes now?

>it's just drugs guys. no harm no foul. don't take life so seriously! be free and be yourself. you should be a free spirit. there's nothing wrong with doing drugs and partying and stuff
>*looks very unhealthy and retarded and like she's craving the attention she never got from mommy and daddy and that drugs aren't able to provide her*

god i love her. i just wanna cuddle to sleep

I like DS2 and put a lot of time into it.

I like the series.

But I don't really have any doubt that 2, including the DLC which gets way too much credit, is the worst of the games.

She should reference Bloodborne instead.

>Being proud of being brain-dead from drugs and unloved because you act like a slut

It's a video message - not just a photo:
instagram.com/p/BahqzH4Ark_/
>sorry this video is nonesense it's sadly the best take cuz i panic on camera and can't remember what to say haha
Sounds like she's doing fine desu. She just looks like a train wreck preriodically because that's a key part of her style.

That's creepy

Who are you meme-quoting?

Interesting

>act like a slut
[citation needed]

>downfall
user, that's impossible. She literally started out that way. And the long-standing general consensus on this board is that her earlier music was better for it.

that sounds really fun actually.

said the fat neckbeard virging lmao, loser

What happened to your game user?

she's often awkward in videos and she herself admits it's a bit nonsensical. I think she's just media shy

Yeah no problem, some things are more important that always being right. Plus there are way worse enemies than Grimesfags out there. Also I was analyzing that one song, and I'm gonna feel like a dick putting down what I found. I haven't finished to be fair, but it's not... It's not as good as I was hoping since I like the song.

Why do her eyes look so dead

She probably had eating disorders back in the day, yeah. She's pretty much recovered now I'm assuming.

Look at her emaciated body. Life is slowly leaving her, she has already started to decay.

is this an old picture?

Who the fuck puts huge busts in front of their TV?

see

Not that she's a meme or anything

Grimes

see

Best post ITT desu

This meme is overused

By who?

Best post ITT desu

Truth is the greatest meme of all.

Pineapple

vegan c:

Ask for cummies on the pizza

this

glass

see

;)

WHY IS SHE SO GREASY ALL THE TIME

THIS IS PEAK PERFORMANCE

>this is the ideal female body. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

SPOILER THAT SHIT

that is moustache and a nigger nose

[spoiler]sorry[/spoiler]

T H I C C

>GTFO MY BOARD SEXIST RAPIST

I'ma Donald Drump you in a river

>SEXIST RAPIST
that is like saying BAD MURDERER or SMALL ATOM

see

She's turning Hollow

How can a woman be so hideously ugly?

Is your brain defective or are you just a fucking retarded cunt?

>getting mad because I called your disgusting waifu ugly
wipe the cheetos off your face fat fag

is she anorexic or on drugs

hot

oh let me guess, some early 20's white college students here? lol you idiots will wish you could be making millions touring the world playing music to thousands of fans who love you for a living in 10 years when youre her age.

What do you think of this

holy shit, this bitch is on acid or something in this video

>those arms
Claire, please eat a sandwich

>Dark souls 3
DISGUSTING