OP
Beer - Pabst Blue Ribbon
Liquor- undecided (maybe malt bourbon)

Because I want to be able to pass drug tests for jobs and such

vaild.
but with will power its no problem passing a tox

OP- Doctor who lowkey has great storyline

Passing a tox?

I have a bottle of Jager OP, what is the best mix/ way to have it? (Been told it's better serverd chilled)

Op here. It’s very much better served chilled. No mix. It’s already got enough goddamn flavoring to it. Just kill the bottle. I drank one of the $14 ones yesterday.

It's the stuff. I bought a three liter vodka bottle a few days ago. I'll maybe make a thread one day to see how much I can drink in one evening.

American crime story : OJ Simpson

Op here. Just make sure to eat suffecent meal. Drinking like that on an empty stomache is rough yo

OP here. Bonus tip, hit up tinder while you drink it. Idk about you but tinder makes me horny as fuck and tinder is way better lmao

for sure
if youre not an everyday smoker it will be out of your system in 2 weeks tops
even if you do smoke a lot you can clean it all out in maybe a month with exercise and water

*jager makes me horny excuse my typo

eh i've been told it was really good but it will just piss you off for the rest of the day, don't need that today

American Vandal. Shit is hilarious

I’m a contract industrial mechanic tho. Never know when I may get hurt/ need to go to different contactor.

Yeah true. Tastes like shit, but it's gotten to a point where the taste isn't as shit as the time not drunk.

Thanks OP! And I think I will give the tinder a miss, I'm enjoying a nice break from fapping.

Fapping? Jager gives you game. Line up a pussy appointment my good friend.

sounds like a tough situation to smoke in, i see why you drink
when i was learning how to drive i remember my instructor showing me a big gallon jug of fake pee saying "i like to have fun every now and then, never know when youll need it"
i just hope it was fake pee and not old clean piss

>Jager gives you game.
underage please go

>Jager gives you confidence and lowers inhibitions
FTFY.. also agree to hit up Tinder. Also use all the apps at once

OP here what liquor is next for me to suppress my problems with?

>drink 800 ml of whiskey
>wake up 4 hours l8r
>sober
feels bad man
Usually sleep 14 hours when sober

Hahaha shits gets hard. Trying to message all the thots on tinder and snapchat ones at the same time

You still drunk on Silver 1800 Tequila?

Yes sir.

Vodka. Cool it down and drink a ton at once. You'll love it.

Alright deal. How many shots is a “ton”? So I do it rite

Just make the initial contact a process to weed out DTF from not down then further weed it DTF right now and DTF but not today.

Organize that pussy.

Keep on drinking similar (another clear/silver tequila)

Perhaps later OP, in the meantime, what is a good cure to hangovers? I usually have a bacon sandwich the morning after and it helps ease the pain.

OP here what’s the best initial message

Cigs. Lots and lots of cig breaks. Water

This is where it gets interesting. No shots. Use a bourbon glass and fill it all the way. The faster you manage to get it down the better. It's not half as bad as you think. Do that twice and a third time like two hours later. That's the perfect measure for me at least.

Unfiltered too. I like fucking strongggg nicotine during hangover

>hey im setting up a list, whether youre DTF or not, and if that will be tonight or later

Hell yeah im liking what I hear. What kinda vodka am I gonna need user?

Requires a little planning but BEFORE you go to bed drink 1-2 bottles of water (16.9/500ml bottles) which is about 2-4 cups of water. Also I usually have a B vitamin complex along with N-Acetyl Cysteine (Over the counter at Vitamin Shoppe) before sleep and morning after. It reduces my hangover occurance by about 70-80% and when I do have one, it's not debilitating.

Choose w.e. you like. Just now was for ~40%. I like "THREE-SIXTY", a German vodka, diamond filtered. Any will do though. The rougher the more proud you'll be when looking at the empty bottle.

I use something along the lines of " Hey x, I wanna tell you something" and make sure to send ASAP after matching (they're online then so chances of connecting go way up)

And then let's say out of 10 if 5 write back go from there. Something simple but is different than the 99% of messages probably "heyyyyy" and "ur hot" and shit.

don julio 70 its a great chose

They'll usually respond with "oh really? What's that?"

Then I usually follow up with something corny like Iike "I'm a psychic, but for VERY specific things" or disagree with some innocuous detail from her bio/pics (ex. I don't know if I could be with someone that likes ...how do you sleep at night? Then follow with the winky tongue out emoji)

>probably because drinking a depressant.

For the psychic scenario one along the lines of "ok, I'll bet you a drink I can guess your (birthday/phone number whatever)"

You'll be wrong and then go "damn, how far off was I?" Some back and forth and let her know you'll buy her that drink tonight (it's Wednesday so mid week may work depending on if school/working whatever). She says she's busy? Let her know the free drink expires this weekend and you'll have something setup from now until Saturday. Should be able to get 5 or 6 set up from now til Saturday (have backups just in case flake or dont hit it off ex 7p, 9p, or whatever)

Take a week off work and do a bunch of Mushrooms and DMT in the woods. If you can't find those then LSD will work.