My girlfriend bought a vape yesterday, what do I do about this...

My girlfriend bought a vape yesterday, what do I do about this? I know it's not my place to tell her what to do or not do, but it really bothers me. not to mention that a nicotine addiction just isn't good for a person. Is there any way I can handle this without being a jerk? I really love her and I don't want something so silly to cause an issue between us but I don't feel like I can just passively accept this

Its is certainly your place. A nicotine addition is serious. Tell her that this matters to you a lot and is a deal breaker, but dont be pushy about it; you dont want to come across like you are being controlling, just that you are both worried for her because you care, and that this is not something you can live with.

I hope she leaves you for an ALPHA

Biggs that smok vape hits fkn hard bruh...get that juice called angels breath I dare u nigga.

Only the vape liquid that specifically says it contains nicotine has nicotine in it.

You sound like a massive pussy

Just mention that she should stay on the very low end of nicotene, or go for juices that have no nicotene.

I gotta say, my cravings to vape (from a high nicotene content juice) were a lot stronger than my cravings for a cigarette.

pick up a smoking habit and stop being a pussy.

As much as the concern is reasonable, you're right. He sounds like a little bitch.

t. literal pole smoker

So she doesn't smoke, and just decided she wanted to start vaping? Why? That's retarded.

Tbh she will likely lose interest in 3 to 4 months or less just like all the other kids these days. Just wait it and and give her low-no nic

hers has nicotine in it, I checked. she says she got it to help get deal with anxiety.

her brother and dad do it and she think it will help her anxiety for some stupid reason

I just love her and plan on marrying her at the end of the year. I waited way too long to find someone to let myself mess this up now.

ever heard of a murder suicide?

She will be creating more anxiety by giving herself a nicotine addiction.

But it actually will help.

It doesn't exist.

That's my thought exactly

I wouldn't buy one get a nice one buy a nautilus x and a good e cig they are cheap but don't buy smok or eleaf buy 30Q's or VTC6's.

What doesn't? Anxiety or nicotine addiction?

if she has anxiety, smoke weed instead. better than nicotine and is better for health overall

No matter which one he's implying doesn't exist, it's a stupid comment

Yes, that's why I am confused.

Now that's a great advice! Do that.

You're stupid. There's no such thing as nicotine addiction.
>inb4 wikipedia link

nicotine isn't bad for you in regular doses.
that is just mass brainwashing.
smoking cigarettes is bad because smoke inhalation reduces lung function and over time leads to emphysema.

I used to work at the american cancer society, and they skew the data on smoking related deaths to get more funding. the govt loves the bullshit numbers, gives them an excuse to keep raising taxes.
nicotine on its own has actually shown to have a positive effect on the body in small doses.
vaping is the least harmful way of introducing nicotine to the body, as long as the nicotine is derived from clean sources.
addiction is part of the mass marketing of cigarettes btw. sure it can be annoying going through withdraw, but it wont kill you.

You really do sound like a massive faggot. Of all the things to complain about.

Leave my aspire brother alone. We can’t help it if we get obsessed over things normies consider stupid/pathetic.

your gf is dumb

Did none of you faggots know that you can vape zero nicotine, as a guy who works in a vape shop I can tell you for a fact there is nothing wrong with vaping just fuck the cunts who go out of there way to let you know they vape, pic is the shop I work in

This. I've willingly decided that I want nicotine in my life in the same sense that I decided I wanted caffeine. It isn't a bad drug at all.

there's liquid without nicotine, but it's still chemicals

she probably will down play it, like its not dangerous, but you never know

dude we get it, you vape

not him, but a mate started "vaping" because of flavors

Pure nicotine has as many positive effects as negative (memory improvement, general cognitive enhancement, alertness, relaxation), and doesn't promote cancer. So let your fucking gf smoke, you fucking pussy. Also, if you can't come off cigarettes cold-turkey, you're a fucking fag. I start and stop smoking all the time, and can go any arbitrarily long time without a cigarette at any moment. But it's so fucking enjoyable to step outside and relax for five minutes with colleagues and a smoke before going back in to work productively that there is no good reason to stop. People who don't smoke and think they have life all figured out are the worst. You think you know everything about it despite not ever having tried the substance, which is just weird to me.

Once a fat person gave me the stink-eye for shamelessly having a fag and blowing the smoke in his face. I asked him what the fuck he was looking at, and he immediately became anxious. I could tell he was not prepared to be confronted for this, thinking he was in the right. He managed to stutter "p-p-please don't blow your smoke on me, I have astma." This fat fuck actually wanted me to believe the worst thing going on for his health right now was me blowing smoke at him, not he being a fat porker piece of shit. I grabbed his balls through his pants and yanked off his nutsack in one motion. Dropping to the floor screaming, I put out my cigarette on his bloody ballsack, dropped it, and went inside to continue work.

tl;dr If you try to stop her I'll rip off your nutsack.

Nicotine doent help anxiety.

Yes.

dont stop her man!!!

>Once a fat person gave me the stink-eye for shamelessly having a fag and blowing the smoke in his face. I asked him what the fuck he was looking at, and he immediately became anxious. I could tell he was not prepared to be confronted for this, thinking he was in the right. He managed to stutter "p-p-please don't blow your smoke on me, I have astma." This fat fuck actually wanted me to believe the worst thing going on for his health right now was me blowing smoke at him, not he being a fat porker piece of shit. I grabbed his balls through his pants and yanked off his nutsack in one motion. Dropping to the floor screaming, I put out my cigarette on his bloody ballsack, dropped it, and went inside to continue work.

Nice work

You do realize that without the nicotine you are literally only vaping to be a massive faggot? The nicotine is the only part that has any meaning to it at all.