>cornball
What

lol sorry Sup Forums muh board culture

FAGGOT

ok, is that better FAGGOT?

jeez.

Ouch the edge, also not an argument

I was here when that came out. Holy shit. I have to leave

White people are astounding I mean how fucking suburban and boring can you be to love this shit?

It's a ball of corn ya fuck

>he posts this as he listens to nig-nog rap that amounts to nothing less than a cultural holocaust

Lol you're jus mad that more people like hip hop than rock ESPECIALLY cute girls ain't no fine ones listening to this bullshit

shut up asshole

Lol so mad xD

>not an argument
hahahahahahahahahhahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahah
ahaha
ha
h
aha
h
a
ha
ha
ha
h
ahahahahahahahah
ah
a
ha
h
ahahaa
ha
h
a
ha
h
ah
a
h
a
ha
xo,
Stevie

>Calls an okay album great
the absolute madman

This album is great. The best they wrote by far, and the most fun post-punk revival / Math rock I've ever heard.

If I remember correct, pitchfork gave them a terrible review on it, which I speculate contributed to the band giving up on the direction they were going. The band stated they were done with writing complicated music or something. I'm also gonna guess it's mainly pitchfork drones that are so quick to bash this one.

Anyone know anything similar?

forgot this band existed. anyway, they were in the life is strange soundtrack so you pretty much know what to expect (That theyre shit)

They wrote some shitty music. Antidotes is not one of them though. The song in life is strange is bad by any standard.