dump

Kys.

Kys.

>forced

>forced
Down your fucking throt

So hot

Dump

My boss found my Log folders on my work PC. I have only a few saved, probably about 30 which is nothing compared to my collection at home. I started saving them since I saw Andy Sixx skyrocket with his log worship posts. I have never publicly worshipped his log, I just like to save and document a lot of his logs I come across on these Andy Sixx threads and I noticed these threads have gotten pretty big as of late. So I started saving here and there. I digress. I am sitting at my desk making cold calls and the boss is on my PC, we just chatting, and it just so happens I get to a big sale over the phone when he falls silent as well. Right before I seal the deal, he has been quiet about 4 or 5 minutes and he turns and asks "Who is this Andy Sixx guy?" In a dry tone. I feel chills. Looking at him and he is looking at me in a way I have never seen him look before.
I half laugh and cough saying "Oh, it's just some new meme on Sup Forums." He believes it's inappropriate stalker-like content so he catches me immediately in the lie, and just explodes. "YOU HAVE PICTURES OF LOGS OF SHIT CALLING THEM STEAMY, CREAMY, AND DREAMY AND PARAGRAPHS OF OBSESSIVE WORSHIP BEHAVIOUR WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU" screaming bloody murder when suddenly none other than Andy Sixx bursts open the office door and starts DUMPING the boss' face in boiling diahrea while the pledges haze him harder than a banquet hall during bat mitzvah season - he falls to the floor in a delirium. I sit there in shock as he presses his shitty hands over his mouth to stop his screams, gets right up in his face and says "Surprise, bitch you probably thought you'd seen the last of me" And gives me a coy wink. He begins hypnotizing him with his log into submission. The cream seems to get on his gag reflex, when suddenly Andy Sixx slaps him and says "Crown me and suck my ass", his mind breaks into further submission. He is completely passed out now, Andy Sixx just jumps out the window and runs off.

forced

forced

Logging on

Patient thinks about nothing but poop. All thought processes were revealed to be attempts to fit the words (log, shit, Andy, Sixx, poop, cream, steam, feces, etc) into already existing phrases by means of rhyming or simply replacing words.

Visual and imaginative faculties are affected as well, as evidenced by the results of tests where the patient was promoted to make a self portrait and draw other things.

Any time a word is spoken or presented in written form and this word can be associated in any way with Andy Sixx's poop, the patient makes that association, no matter how far reaching. The patient has even begun to do this without any external stimuli, showing signs of continuous rumination upon poop.

Tomorrow the operation will be done, to see if the patient suffers from shit for brains (SFB).

-Dr. A. Rosenlog

HEY! That's supposed to be confidential

Blame Wikilogs

Santa Clog

Did someone say logi?

pastebin NuuUiQXt

nice virus

Poobin kek

dump

how do I choose which specific words to filter using this?