What would you guys do if you could magically put any girl you know in any physical scenario you want?

What would you guys do if you could magically put any girl you know in any physical scenario you want?

ex. naked in the middle of the mall, locked in a room with a perverts, tied in your closet, etc

I’d put my wife’s sisters hand on my cock and let it escalate from there. God I want to fuck her so bad

I'd put the girl in OP's picture on my cock

you fucking gernig

what about tied up naked in your closet?

Du bist gerbig

mor

No, I want her to appear directly with my cock already inside her and have no idea what's going on. As I flip her over and just start pounding her, she's totally freaking out, having no idea what's going on, and I'm holding her down while she screams until I cum inside her.

what about after?

get her on her knees and have her pray to the good lord as you bust a load on her face

My wife, in a pillory like this, in our front room with the curtains wide open and all lights on on a Saturday night.

We have 2 student houses over the road and they are always having big parties at the weekend and they hang around just outside our window sometimes

Woudn't that be rape? Why fantasize about something so evil? The OP says you can come up with any scenario and you come up with something so vile and disgusting.

anyone like the idea of placing an innocent girl in a mental asylum where all the guards are male and they use her?

No wtf. I fantasize about innocent girls being safe at home with their family. And sickos like you being in an asylum getting the treatment they need. Not being used...

I'd magically teleport her inside my own body so that we were both killed instantly or at least she just kills me and has to claw her way out of my body, scarred for life with the worst gore experience possible. Her being "the one that got away"

yep

my gf actually being in the mood for and enjoying my lousy sexual performance

If you were better maybe she'd be in the mood more often. Better learn to eat pussy son.

I would make every nigger woman I know run headlong into highway traffic.

I would make every fat white woman I knew commit suicide

I would make every SJW woman I know write "free pussy" signs, hang them around their neck and go to the ghetto nude and lay down.

I would make every old woman I know chase down squirrels and shove them up their ass.

I would make every hot girl I know take a knife to their face until they looked like lasagna in a blender. I'd make them cut their left tit off and wear it like a yarmulke.

I'd make every lesbian I know suck a hundred fratboys dicks

I'd make every woman in power write an essay about how they got their jobs either through pity, political correctness or sex. Then I'd make them play the flute with their queefs to the delight of their employees.

That's what I would do if i could magically put any girl i know in any physical scenario I want.

Ex wife in a chained yoke in an abandoned, sound proofed bunker with a bunch of tools, duct tape, razors, salt, lye, powdered glass fragments, and a large dildo affixed to the end of a mop handle. Her favorite music playlist playing in the background so I can ruin that for her during the process. I'd need about 8 to 10 hours of alone time to do my work.

Same rule but you can only magically fuck with these girls.

What do?

I'd have her lips magically wrapped around my cock

Randomly reassign their limbs and heads to their torsos.

Worth it if the skinny dyke on the left ends up with fatty's big udders

I'd magically teleport them all into a volcano's center. We'd be better off without SJW trash and whales.

Have my buddies fiancee blindfolded, gagged, and strapped down in a storage locker or my basement and have her be my toy

pics?

You'd think being able to rape and abuse SJWs at will would be half the fun of this superpower.

My housemate is an enormously fat white woman, she looks like she is made entirely of cottage cheese. I would magically teleport her 15km above my house just to watch the splatter. Or teleport her naked into a pit with 10 huge niggers to watch her get raped to death.

I would only be willing to have sex with the redhead, and even then, I'd prefer it with a brown paper bag over her head. There's plenty of women I'd enjoy using this power on, but not those 4. I'd have trauma.

I'd just use 'em to start a lesbian dairy farm. Lock 'em up, induce lactation and profit.

I'm just here for the Asian, she's hot.

ooo, clever plan. I guess that's a bit better than the volcano.

Nah im not an idiot, but she is this skinny as hell redhead with small tits and an absolute perfect ass. she likes to flirt with every guy we know too so it'd be nice payback

I would have every fertile woman with a fertile brother be impregnated by their brothers.

Oh yeah. Paint 'em up to look like cows, pierce gold hoops through their noses and put big clanky cowbell collars around their necks, and let other guys come in and pet/fuck/milk them for fun.

Imagine the other three pitted against their fat friend in a livestreamed milk producing contest they can't possibly win.

Id put my ex in my room so I could tell her how much I still care.

I'd choose OP's picture girl, and have her barefoot in my kitchen making me a fucking sandwich.

is there any way I could magically put myself in a scenario in which I'd be happy

I digitize every reproductive-aged woman on the planet and store them onto a hard drive until what I decide what to do with them next.

Until then, society freaks out at the sudden disappearance of several billion women and I get off on knowing they're all literally my property and in my pocket.

why barefoot?

Just to keep up with the old stereotype of barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. I just don't need her pregnant.

because he obviously has a foot fetish you dozy twonk

dam how would she react?

What scenario would you put her in?

Drugged and tied to my bed for endless cumshots and whatever comes to me atm :)

For who?

Blue dress teleports to the center of sahara desert with only a bottle of low proof liquor.

Green dress gets raped and beheaded by mexican cartel. Video goes viral.

Black dress will get some SAW tier predicament bondage.

Far left one gets to become my personal buttsex slave.

Please shut the fuck up

smart choice with making the shorthaired dyke into a buttsex slave