Remember Lewis Hamilton before all the Yankified gangsta shit?

Remember Lewis Hamilton before all the Yankified gangsta shit?

He was a good boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/athletes/list/#tab:overall
youtube.com/watch?v=1ucHF-lEw4w
youtube.com/watch?v=dFOErVWlsxg
youtube.com/watch?v=3WeQrrexlHM
youtube.com/watch?v=g7VhofoV3qs
youtube.com/watch?v=MXh3sueSxps
youtube.com/watch?v=JSG2qHBm7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=708mjaHTwKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was a faggot from day 1

He only turned into a faggot when he started thinking he was Usher

Blacks in Europe love gangster American culture.

I have no idea why the adopt culture like dabbing.

>wearing a hat for a team in a state where marijuana is legal
What did he mean by this?

>implying he has any idea what that logo on his hat is.

His stylist would have bought it for him

What went wrong in his head?

The thug life

Yes. He was humble and likeable.

Now he hangs around with Rihanna, spends heaps of time in America, dates American women, pretends that he's not half-white, calls going fast "hammer time", calls his engineer "bro" and "man", wears nigger clothes, likes trashy nigger shit and gets nigger haircuts.

He's a fake faggot and I've gone from liking him to loathing him.

Reminder that Lewis Hamilton has done nothing wrong.

Why the fuck do they do that? Thug culture has zero glamour and appeal. And more curiously why are they always years behind when doing so?

>being proud of niggers shooting each other and calling it 'culture'

That describes the whole 'culture' of F1 tßh.

I think its because they actually take it seriously. They even have self appointed Crips and Bloods affiliates in fucking France, not to mention the murderously funny phenomenon of English drill rap. As for the lag, that might be the result of distance and cross-Atlantic media diffusion

When non black people imitate black "street" culture here, its usually done with a hint of self deprecating irony... not sure its that irony is shared with the rest of the world

I have a theory that the media pushed him to become this way. Remember how the BBC and other leftist faggot publications kept reminding him being the first "black F1 champion" and "how does it feel to be black and win F1" "remember your grandparents are from the granada" over and over again

before that point he would play it off as a normal thing, after that he became a typical negroboy

America ruins everything. Stick by this principle, it's a universal law.

He started being nice after he kicked his father

Do they still use ß in Germany or has everything gone full double-""""s""""?

>lewis hamilton is a gangster

lol wtf he's the whitest black guy since Carlton

so innocent

Every european man wants to be like an american, it's just a fact. We're just the alpha males of the world

Even Emma Watson called europoor men beta lmao

Interesting so you identify Hamilton's dress sense etc as American? You are claiming it?

LOL good country bro

he was a fake uncle tom ass nigga back then

now he's blessed by the freedom seen in the usa

>Hamilton
>humble

Pick one faggot, I know you weren't watching back in the day now, don't even bother to reply, you've exposed yourself as a fool

Damn are you people emotionally fragile.

>English drill rap

what the fuck?

Stay mad white boi. White bitches love us

There was no emotion at all lol, you know being unable to detect emotion is a sign of something...

Youtube it. Youll either laugh or cringe to death.

American media is teaching our blacks to become lowlife scum too

I wish we didn't share a language with that cultural wasteland

>And more curiously why are they always years behind when doing so?
They're not. UK blacks have been imitating the US hip-hop culture for as long as it has been a thing.

With Lewis, it's entirely manufactured. He's a middle-class boy from the Home Counties who is trying to present himself as something he's not as he's got with a crowd he's been told he belongs to because he's "black".

It's insincere and disingenuous.

Are you saying nigger culture is no longer prevalent here?

Marketing purposes?
Don't think it's working all that well...

>11th highest earning athlete in the world

shared language or not, it happens to blacks everywhere

Yes, but it's not because of the act.

No? He earns way more than Vettel who has won more titles

do you even marketing bro

Many other factors. He was a star from day one, regardless of all this other shit.

Because of who he is and how he acts, its not just a randomly assigned thing, people become stars for a reason

Exactly. And this was back then.

Salary alone, or endorsements?

forbes.com/athletes/list/#tab:overall

42 from salary and prize money but considering the car and driver are walking billboards I'm not sure is endorsements shouldn't be more than the 4 that they have him down as.

Yeah, $4m from endorsements seems quite low considering he whores himself out to numerous companies

Phil Mickleson $50m from sponsors. Wew. What does he plug?

>his dad was around
>he had white friends

then he decided to become a nigger

Maybe he doesn't feel british because he is black?
I don't know about british celebrities, but there must be like 3 of them.

Theres a lot, black people are fully integrated in society, most of them even have English accents

It's the other way, friendo. ß is replacing ss

Quite an emotional post

>it actually exists
>and not just English, but also German and French copycat groups.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ucHF-lEw4w

Holy actual fuck! Why?
English accents absolutely do not lend themselves to rap.
And why the actual fuck are most of them wearing Yankee hats?

Obviously they have English accents when they live here

he dates Hungarys no1 model desu

Remember Kimi before he went to NASCAR?

He was a good goy

>Thug culture has zero glamour and appeal

Evidently not considering it's a worldwide appropriated style.

Fucking hell Alonso is plain as fuck here as well seems he hadn't quite adopted his swarthiness yet.

I don't particularly care for rap but Black people in the USA listen to UK rappers these days, especially with grime, As far as I'm aware Stormzy is the biggest thing in the world right now, he is even on a new Linkin Park song.

Black culture isn't American or European, it's just black.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFOErVWlsxg

What gets me every time about it is how much of a mindless and dronelike clone job it is. They didn't even bother to adapt it to a more European scene and instead lifted wholesale what they saw happening in some Black neighborhoods here. It has none of the sociopolitical background, none of the history and no credibility.... its like the MLS. A credit to them though, their streets aren't dangerous shitholes like those in the Southside of Chicago but that exactly is why their imitation looks pathetic.

>Stormzy is big in America
you people are extremely desperate for a sense of relevance that you have to invent nonsense like that to make yourselves feel important. You could have far less embarrassingly pointed to English pop stars and rock stars whom the world world loves yet to have to bring up a rapper with less than niche appeal in America in order to scream MUH WE WUZ RELEVANT
>Linkin Park is still relevant in euroland
What fucking year is it over there that people are still listening to a band that America already bid mainstream farewell to years ago?

Well he dated a singer from the ghetto so it's kinda her fault.

I said I don't care for rap at all, Stormzy is pretty much the only rapper I could actually name that isn't some huge sell out that just does a hype verse on pop songs like Drake or Sean Paul or whatever.

As for you thinking that black people in Europe aren't as violent and niggery as they are in the USA, you would be sorely mistaken, ours just stab each other than shoot each other.

France has some genuinely grimy and real hoods.

Alonso looks like a corpse here

beard

>As far as I'm aware Stormzy is the biggest thing in the world right now
Hahahahah. You utter fucking pleb

Lol 10/10 troll

His 2007 look wasn't great, he had his "swarthiness" already by 2005

You have to remember that this shit isn't legit UK hip hop though. Britain has some GOAT underground rappers. Chester P was a monster, and Jehst has some of the finest albums ever.

>Britain has some GOAT underground rappers.
cringing

top tier British rap coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=3WeQrrexlHM

Oh come on now you're just Brit bashing. Literally every other rapper in the US and Canada, from the slave filled plantations of Alabama to the whitest town in Massachusetts wears a Yankee hat. It's become a national (and global) icon, no longer just a New York City thing.

Britain's 90s rap scene is tragically underrated IMO.

Which was what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=g7VhofoV3qs

Which wasn't 90s, wasn't rap and was fucking horrific. lel

What about this classic?

youtube.com/watch?v=MXh3sueSxps

Cringe all you want m8. You just haven't heard of them. Britain isn't just Stormzy, Devlin and Dizzy Rascal top 40 pop you know?
There's rappers in Britain who make MF Doom look lyrically mediocre.

I miss the days when there used to be the occasional chimpout like 2011 when he drove like absolute shit

Fucking embarassing. give over

>americans just now discovering euro rap

youtube.com/watch?v=JSG2qHBm7WM

like KSI?
youtube.com/watch?v=708mjaHTwKc

haha

Pipe down you clampet. Just admit your socially inept and we'll leave it at that

Fucking state of your life, you absolute middle-class Surrey pleb.

>Surrey
Sort your fucking head out you Tory worshipping knob jockey. I couldn't be any more working class Northern if I'd pissed in your Volvic and ridiculed your soft lispy accent

>working class Northern
>liking rap

Kek. Who the fuck are you trying to kid, you simpering fucking tit?

I can only assume if a northerner likes rap they're a paki

Probably. No way are they white

Clearly not left your London bubble in a while have you, fucking wetwipes. Thankfully there's 100% chance you're closer ethnically to a Camel Spanker than me.

White middle-class Surrey poofter thinks by claiming he's a working class northerner will someone validate his shit taste is music.

Lmao. No one is fooled, Tarquin.

If you're a white northern monkey AND listen to rap I will die from laughter.

UK doesn't though. There are a lot of seedy parts of major Cities but it's nowhere near South Central LA/Southside Chicago.

Vast majority of those "ghetto" niggas from the UK probably never seen anyone die or get shot.

JaQuan-Carruthers, chill your little petals.
Have you ever been to Newcastle or Manchester or Leeds? Evidently not. Same people into Drum N Bass it seems

>Vast majority of those "ghetto" niggas from the UK probably never seen anyone die or get shot.
True. They're desperate to appropriate the sort of "thug life" nonsense that has drifted over the Atlantic.

Can you two decide which way you're going to get it wrong next and stick with it please? It's getting too funny watching fairies fluster

There are lots of rough areas in the UK where people get stabbed and shot to death. Even in the old days there were shootings, for instance in Glasgow there was an ice cream van war that peaked with ice cream men taking each other out with shotguns. Mostly because they also sold drugs as well as ice cream.

So you're a paki. Fair enough.

White northerners abhor that rap/grime/hip-hop shit or whatever you "cultural enrichers" are calling it these days. The only white people who tolerate that crap are the middle-class mincers from the home counties who think they're being rebellious and edgy.

>also sold drugs as well as ice cream.
And blue movies on VHS

Around 500 people are killed each year in the UK in total.

In the US around 2000 die in gang violence alone.