How come I have never seen a Mexican or Latin American who wears glasses before?

How come I have never seen a Mexican or Latin American who wears glasses before?

Look up the hispanic paradox.

Proof that racemixing leads to healthier individuals.

Probably because they can't afford it (the fact that the American healthcare system suck does not help either, I guess). Native Americans are a branch of the Mongoloid race, which is rather prone to myopia as you may know.

Nah really? I see a lot of people wearing them.

I wear glasses

am I white now?

>the fact that the American healthcare system suck does not help either, I guess
Glasses are free for the poor

Same with chinks, you never see them walking a dog

Now that I think of it, like 90% of chinks I know wear glasses

Classes are very cheap your idiot

>glasses
fix

Glasses are gay.
I'm blind as a bat but only wear glasses while I'm driving.

what you're saying does not make any sense.

Look around there everywhere.

i wear glasses, it's not that expensive.

you americans must think that all Latinos are miserable and starving.

our countries are far from becoming the first world, but it is not so bad as you think.

I can think of one.

>tfw half CHI
>tfw still -6.00 vision

>feeling the need to explain yourself to a burger
Let him stay ignorant an let us stay irrelevant

This. You need to be able to visit an ophalmologist with the right equipment and be able to buy glasses.

No doubt many people do wear glasses but the poor probably don't unless they have severe distortions that force them to go to a doctor.

Are you that rich fat cross dresser? Life in Brazil is pretty fucking horrible m8.

pretty sure there are entire regions in brazil with a better standard of living than greece.

No doubt, they're just surrounded with barbed wire and armed guards.

nigga, brazil is at least 60+ times bigger than your cunt. Do you really think a stupid neighborhood in Rio or sao Paulo represents the whole country?

Because I wear contacts. 3 out of the 5 people in my family wear glasses or contacts though.
t. >CHI