Are you satisfied with your life in your country? Do you want to move to other countries?

Are you satisfied with your life in your country? Do you want to move to other countries?

I don't really like it here
I want to move to USA for jobs and capitalism and freedom but only if I'm qualified enough

this

America seems like Heaven for a young person who really wants to make good money and is ready to work a lot for it.
Plus freedom of speech, guns, any kinds of climate and nature (don't forget about Alaska also) and etc.
America is definitely superior to any other country.
If i had a chance to move to the US to clean streets and toilets especially if it was in some area with a warm weather most of the year i'd do that immediately.

My life sucks, but even if I move somewhere else, a minimum wage job will also result in a shitty life, albeit probably somewhat better than my current one.
And in fact if I move to a country like US that effectively makes uni education impossible to get for the poor, I'll probably be stuck in poverty forever. I guess. But maybe some kind of technical training is easier to get.

>Are you satisfied with your life in your country?
NO
>Do you want to move to other countries?
NO

We spaniards are masochists

I lived 3 years in America and I was appalled by the sheer number of nutjobs, ex-cons, drug addicts, homeless people, ultra fat people and so on. It felt like finding a normal, decent person who's not some career-driven dumbass either is next to impossible.

>Are you satisfied with your life
No and that's entirely on me, so nothing would really change if I moved to another country

Yeah, pretty much. The problem is I have a problem.

Canada and nope.

Cost of living is way too high, young people can't save or make much money after rent food and taxes. Its a country built by baby boomers for baby boomers. USA is economically better but socially worse I would say, too many blacks and guns and shit.

Moving to Taipei.

>Are you satisfied with your life
not really

>do you want to move to other countries
yes, will move within the next year or so. I will not tell you racist bigots where I'm going, though :^)

I'm petty satisfied
Dont want to move but do want to travel but need dem monies

This

I unironically hate this country and I don't feel any connection to the culture at all. How my family could stomach living here for 7 generations without going insane is beyond me, it's just a big flat farm that smells like pigshit.

Fuck no. This country is headed towards an incredibly steep cliff and I would very much like to leave. Unfortunately I'm still trying to figure out what I should be doing with my life, so I'm stuck here for the time being.
Do you want to move to other countries?
Yes. New Zealand is the ultimate goal

why are czech girls the hottest babes on planet earth?

nope
Yeah, Western Europe probably, but sadly they're chock full of muslims and blacks. On the one hand I kinda want a better life, on the other hand I do not wish to die in a terror attack, or get knifed by some asshole one night.

That poster is from the Philippines...

you didn't answer my question

Life here is pretty OK. I don't see my situation changing if I move but I wouldn't mind spending some time in another Anglo country

I honestly think the Netherlands is one of the best places to live, so I don't want to move. Only Switzerland, Norway, Canada and Denmark really come close/surpass us t b h.

No, my life is shit, but it would probably be shit regardless of where I go. The country itself is a poor shithole with shitty people, but I grew used to it, and I doubt I'd find living somewhere abroad much better.

I just want to travel to US and Europe once, I want to see people's lives. I don't want to move out of India though because my parent provide for me here. Life is not good because I can't socialize but I guess it would be worse in other country for me.

You could make a genuine case for the netherlands being one of the finest countries in the world to live in but THE WOMEN ARE FUCKING UGLY SO NO

Yes to Ireland, the women there are qt as fk (dont mean the traveler slags)

No. I like australia. Europe is not for me

No.

Yeah, I'd love to move to the ethnically European first-world nation which isn't committing demographic suicide... oh wait, that's all of them.

Yeah, I like it here.

Maybe Slovenia, but not really.

Kill yourself then.

I think I'm highly underpaid for my education level.

And I can't even do a different study anymore because you have to pay the full fee for it.

Yes I am. I didn't use to be. Hated living in the city and being stressed all the time.
But I moved into the countryside recently. Much, much happier now.

I'm satisfied, life here it's expensive but quiet. The society is very horizontal and I love my freedom. Here you can do whatever you want, nobody gives a shit. The rest of the world don't know about our existence so they don't boder us too much. It's nice to be far away from the eye of the hurricane.

I hold out hope we'll unfuck our shit after witnessing the fate of the region formerly known as Germany.

What kind of problem do you have? I thought Korean people think their country is hell.

no
yes

with my life, yes not with my country
I've thought about it, but I can't think of one country wich particularly appeals to me.

Could be worse
No

it's obviously not amazing but I can't whine too much either, i'm fairly comfortable
yeah sure after I'm done with college
I like change

So no one is satisfied with their current life in their country? Something is telling me it has nothing to do with the countries themselves, but with the individual.

I was satisfied with my life here, because I was ready to die, just didn't have enough courage to kill myself. Now that I realized that, I am planning to go abroad and start a new life there.

No, this country is completely fucked up and getting worse day by day.

Yesm I want to move to USA because of guns, freedom and capitalism. After I get some experience in my specializationI'll try to move there.

Yes. I would hate living in another country.

I'm satisfied with my life here but I still want to move because I wouldn't be comfortable raising children here.

Doing alright, just wish the attorneys I work for weren't so high-strung.

No, I'd like to stay here, but move within.

same
I would emigrate purely in order to learn English better so I would chose UK or Ireland

Yes I am.
I have a job I love and I'm secure for life thanks to my country.

I used to think about moving to other countries, like for a year or two just to get some perspective or whatever, but now I really don't want to anymore. I just want to live the life I'm living and find a gf and get some children.

No this country is getting more and more fucked up.
Thinking of moving to Russia.

help pls

I want to make my country independent

>Freedom of speech
>America being superior
>Wants to move so bad to USA, hes Willing to clean toilets and streets.
Go, youll love it.

Mah man

>4 years in the UK
>just graduated, need to get a job
>need to stay another 2-3 before I can move out

i could really move to spain desu

It's shit but it could be worse

live in a pakified and poor part of it so not really. want to move to a smaller town in the countryside d e s u

THIS.

I would like a lot to live in other countries tho', because of the cultural/social experience. But my life will always be shit as I'm broken inside.

Very very very satisfied

I honestly can't imagine living somewhere else

I don't know

I wish you didn't have to be a literal slave to live and work in america. I want to own land, have amazing nature and own guns. But I don't want to work every single day all year for the rest of my life. That's the one thing that keeps me from leaving Denmark, knowing that I can actually have time off and relax to enjoy my life

I hated Russia and I am not a masochist like him so here i am

>he totally fell for the Sup Forums memes
you probably don't really want to or can't move anywhere. so you just need an excuse for staying where you are. but honestly you are not in a bad cunt so why bother

my uncle lives there, and my family is jewish, getting a greencard would literally be the easiest thing ever, as it was for him. He just complains about having to be his bosses literal bitch, here in Denmark there are laws to maintain your dignity and quality of life

so your uncle's boss is a bitch and therefore everyone in america is a slave and works every single day of their lives.
i hope you are 18 or something. or you just don't like america which at least would be a reasonable explanation.

Are you satisfied with your life in your country?
No,in few words,it's very complex to explain it.

Yes.

no, short answer, fuck the police

canada sounds heavenly (i live in michigan, so ontario is the same as us weather wise, but better laws)
australia would be perfect if i wasnt pale as shit and got sunburn even on snowy days

if i won the lottery or rich uncles inheritance id just invest in a bunch of stocks and then move to some latin american country and live like a king for pennies a day from my dividends, maybe start a failing gardening buisness or shitty bar or bike shop so i dont go stir-crazy

maybe back to my ethnic lands of ireland or denmark if the eu stops being fullretard, everyone needs engineers, and pays us handsomely

>fuck the police
you got a speeding ticket?

I am 21, I spent a year over there, and I just love the amazing nature, the vastness of the country, the roads, shooting etc. Are you denying that americans have to work a fuckton? Because I know for a fact that we have lots more time off here, and that it is way easier to get

Don't believe everything you read. I work ~30 hours a week and make plenty of money, have insurance, get vacation days, etc. I don't even have a hard or technical job. I make burritos.

Your fault for moving to Florida cunt

No, fuck this mediocre shithole.
I'd move in a second, but i don'thave the means to do so.
I wouldn't mind also mving to some small beach town here and not be bothered

>The only pleasantly warm place in the US besides california
>everyone hates it
why

I kinda dont like but i dont know if i would be happy somewhere else

No
No

Freedom requires blood

Only for experience
Country is like parents you cannot like or dislike them.

No
No