youtube.com/watch?v=R5i9k7s9X_A
youtube.com/watch?v=1-wkmwvLVFA
youtube.com/watch?v=ncNaW8g0Mg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HRE wewuzzerie

disgusting

I hope we team up on you with Britain and Russia next time

NEED an Aryan gf

It marketed itself over aesthethics from the beginning on. "Vote for us our society will be made cool and like from a fantady adventure novel!"

Same for Italy.

It's not aesthetic. It's larping.

how does it feel as a German to look back on 1930's Germany when it's society was at it's height?

>aesthetic?

I think modern Germany is better but it doesn't look anywhere near as cool.

Just look how aesthetic their Olympics intro was, it was like high art!
youtube.com/watch?v=x6-0Cz73wwQ

Germanys height was before WW1

für mich sieht das im gesamten, lächerlich aus. die kostüme wirken aufgesetzt, die symbolik altmodisch, bis naiv und unglaubwürdig. so wird das failed-regime im modernen deutschland wahrgenommen.

davor fürchtet sich deutschland

youtu.be/VO-2M13UbKY
youtu.be/ZE8u1fPtMhg
youtu.be/zzP5qr-ZxHY

darüber lacht deutschland

youtu.be/XeGCEDSh1FI

My favourite photo from that era, I love the atmosphere they created. Although tbf it's more due to the buildings themselves rather than the decoration.

m-muh noble german race

I look forward instead. Maybe the world will witness a new industrial age and germany will create a futuristic aesthetic society. Hope on Hyperion-like design in yellow, red and black.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OQxVW2vDJw

Nazism is evil and it is a good thing it was battered out of existence

youtube.com/watch?v=R5i9k7s9X_A

I know it's severe LARPing/Wewuzing but the Day of German Art was sexy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=1-wkmwvLVFA
(15:00 on)

>Same for Italy.
No. In Italy occurred a genuine revolution when it comes to architecture, arts and philosophy. We didn't just took someone else's ideology, add random shit from nordic mythology, put some roman eagles here and there and tell our people they're special due to their physical traits hence were entitled to gibs from nearby countries. Nazis were pretty much the Vargs of back then.

This. Muh Germanic hurritage to the max plus fascist memery creates impressive but ultimately unaesthetic designs

Post some cool Italian Fascist aesthetics then

nö. wird nie mehr möglich sein. globalisierung viel zu stark. internet bestes beispiel. und das unterstütze ich.

Mh there was an own sterile kind of neoclassicism developed here but it is true that italy was more invested in the arts with its futuristic movement.
>physical traits
While alien in hindsight, taking crude darwinism and the disillusion from religion to an end by fashioning your society into a predatory organism with the citizens as its cells was a revolutionary attempt in its own- differrent to mussolinis vision I agree but with a dimialar basic premise of violently wanting to enforce a new modernity by your wishes with an aesthethic vision in mind too.

>implying Munich has changed

youtube.com/watch?v=ncNaW8g0Mg4