Drinking is ruining my life

drinking is ruining my life.

not even my mom loves me anymore.

what do? should I really kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3Wfr9q0w50&t=1s
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Quit drinking. It will suck, you will have withdrawal, you will be easily agitated, but it will be worth it.

No. Just stop drinking.

I can give you legitimate advice if you're willing to listen, and if you'd give us a bit more information.

do
it

You are drinking becuase of something else find that problem and face it. Then you can stop from drinking

maybe just stop drinking?

go from drinking to something less damaging but that is interesting and will occupy your time.

Find a better high.

K, i think i will start spamming those andy sixx log of shit meme threads

Drink more bro! Cheers!

get a more understanding mom

This

easier said than done

like what?

Sounds like you could use a DRINK!

youtube.com/watch?v=C3Wfr9q0w50&t=1s

If you are drinking the good stuff, then i would say
continue. If you are drinking the cheap shit,then stop it as soon as possible..

what is it

can't... I fucking can't... but fucking cheers I can drink to that, fuck you

you don't choose your mom you cuntlicking troglodyte

eat potato chips
don't think, just

Going sober is probably going to be the easy part. If you quit drinking, you're going to be in a worse state than when you started if all you do is stop drinking.

I know that dumbass... your dad chooses your mom get him on the hunt for a replacement

fine, just tell me how to best an hero please

I don't even care about turning my life around

just want to die but don't want the painful strangulation of the rope

help me kill myself

just tell me how to kill myself best

I don't care anymore. I'm done here

A guy walks into a doctor's office.

"Doctor, it hurts when I do this!" And the man moves him arm, writhing in pain.

You know what the doctor says to him?

I don't fucking care tell me the best way to an hero you fucking cunt or get the fuck out

Now I really fancy a beer.

Kill everyone but yourself faggot
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

I've been getting blackout drunk every night for... shit I don't even know man - It sounds like you might be reaching rock bottom, so just recognize that as a fact and sort of force your behavior into it...

I've been sober a week and just don't care for it right now. Having relaxing tea and watching the x-files.

you do usually start feeling better after about a month

If you think no one loving you is worth killing yourself over I think you should, faggot.

OP here

there's a fucking tutorial on fucking wikihow to tie your own noose HAHAHAHAHA

goodnight fellas

gonna kick the chair and it's over

goodnight fellas. remember me if you give half a shit. bye.

That's a meme

>ctrl+f baclofen
>0 found

yall niggas even over 18?

This weekend will be one month without drinking. I had to stop because it was ruining my shit as well. Quitting really sucks and it’s a daily struggle. Coffee and weed help. It’s the better choice in the long run, though. Or just kys, that’s a lot easier, honestly.

Alcoholism is a symptom of child abuse. Not even joking. Ive been sober 4 months. Alot of childhood pain is surfacing. Ask your mom why she fucking ruined you

If you think people don't seek out escapes then you're an idiot.

I'm not OP but I'm also an alcoholic, it's cost me two relationships, I finally quit in November after coming to grips with mental health issues. Everyone hates something and sometimes we get caught up in things that help us forget about them.

oh and my last words.....

tell Sup Forums that they used to be good and I fucking hate them now

also it wasn't anyone's fault but my own

....goodbye. sorry to anyone I let down.

Alcoholics Anonymous. It has worked for me for 4 years now. Just don't get into the cultish religious stuff (unless you are into that...)
If you are open minded, it is a program of self improvement. Find an OPEN meeting in your area and check it out. No cost, no pressure.

She never loved you to begin with.

Fuck off snowflake you're shitposting on Sup Forums about being an alcoholic. You could've blown your heart up on meth or drifting into death on heroin.

Fix your damn mind and quit using hooch to numb yourself.

your experience of 1 in 8 billion childhoods is great evidence

you should just stop drinking. I did.

Or you know, literally any trauma.

Sorry Mommy didn't love you but Daddy's shiny bottles helped.

good luck

Hooch

>kek’dsofuckinghard.jpg

I'm 2-years sober OP. It's easier than you thing.

I was on the verge of dying, I was overweight. It got to the point where the staff at my local liquor store would have my daily purchase put together for me in a milk crate at the checkout. It got so bad I would stop going to the same store everyday because I was so embarrassed and spread my purchases out. Eventually every store had the same policy on me

Sounds like you're hitting rock bottom OP and its up to you to make the change. It's going to fucking sucks, social situations are a drag, excusing yourself from events sucks, getting the whole "just a couple is not ok" mentality is tough.

Even if you dump all your booze right now - You probably will start drinking again.

Two years ago I had no job, I hit my girlfriend when in a blackout rage, was drinking 30 beers a night + any amount of liquor I had around, usually drinking led to coke everynight, I cheated, I lied, I stole, got kicked out of my apartment, crashed my car while blackout (didn't even remember it in the morning.) One day I just decided it wasn't worth it. Dry out for a few days and hit up your local gym. It's a great way to socialize, get healthy and surround yourself with positive people.

Not much I else I can say, I'm not you're fucking mother.

Kill yourself.

Drinking is like putting in effort to have a disability that handicap people would do anything to get rid of.

This, makes withdrawal quite easy to deal with. Might need a doctors note

its a symptom of being a bitch

t. basement dwelling virgin

Tommorow will be one month sober, seriously

I guess i dont understand what u faggits are saying. Are you saying Im not in alot of pain? I should continue to push down my emotions? Go back to drinking?

Pay attention to the things, thoughts and people that make you want to drink. Like the friend that asks you fifty times if you want a beer. Or the fact that someone in your house keeps beer and liquor in every room. Youll also notice that you picture yourself in your imagination drinking booze and youll occasionally just picture booze in your head. These things make you more inclined to drink. Also when your out with people pay attention to the things that make you want to drink. And the way you feel specifically after the first drink.

What are some of the things people that write about dealing with alcohol addiction suggest.

How can you afford to get blackout drunk every night. Are you on SRPI. Supplemental rich parent income.

The only thing ive noticed about AA is that its full of old people that want to belong to a club. My AA despised anyone for doing anything other than socialize.

Read The little prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

>what do?

If I were you I'd have a drink. If I were me I would too.

*clang*

Yea man, just try to exercise for 12 minutes a day and sleep it off for another five days or so. That first withdraw period is the worse one. Its going to happen again because your going to fuck up quitting again. And from there you will either quit quitting and submit back to drinking are continue attempting a sober life. Tell you right now sobriety is way better than drinking. This is even the case for your "non problem" drinkers who only have a few beers every night and 15 or 20 every couple of weeks.

mfw i drink daily but i do it moderately so it's actually making me happy and not ruining anything
you queer loser, man up or just quit it... either driking or living

Drying out is a real bitch, I'm not going to lie to you. However, once you "DO" dry out, it's all up to you and nobody else. I stayed dry for over 20 years and then BAM! Family problems kicked me in the balls. It can get really bad, the older you get.

Over the Christmas holidays, I managed to get a concussion and set the damned house on fire. I'm already back to a lighter level of drinking.
But, of course, that doesn't mean it's over. Just try your best and you CAN do it...... but if you do manage to quit, remember that things will change. All your drinking buddies will disappear and your true friends will be there for you.

Your point?

a cheap liter of vodka is $8.82 here... so working pretty much covers it all

You are shitposting.

I hear a lot of people say this and its always the one thats fucked up every weekend.

You seem to be defensive. Is it possible there is something wrong with you and youre trying to display yourself as unflawed so you can hide a character defect.

If there was a character defect you were trying to hide. What would it be.

If we cant fix our childhood pain, the symptoms, our addictions, will end up killing us. This is a fact

I don't go out on weekends so that's wouldn't be me.

I was defensive because I was joking. I'm not addicted to anything and I don't understand addictions. Seriously.

I do drink between half and one liter of beer every other day, sometimes for several days in a row. I'm not hiding anything. I just do it because I'm incredibly tired of everything and I kinda feel like I deserve to numb myself, but lightly so I can't go on with my messy life.

>he speaks the tru tru

>that wouldn't
>I can go on
sorry

I used to binge, now I have major responsibilities, so now I drink Fri and Sat.

Tomorrow I'll be two weeks sober.

that sounds like a quitters mentality

Move to Oregon and you can get assisted suicide. You have to live there for a year to establish residency. They give you secobarbital, which is painless. Also, I don't know how no one has suggested inpatient rehab yet. That's really the best option. They safely detox you and then address the underlying issues and how to deal with them. Doctors 24/7. You probably have an underlying mental illness which seems most likely depression. Do a program that is at least five weeks and preferably more. Then do intensive outpatient care. Thats counseling, med management, and drug tests.The more time you spend rehabbing consecutively the greater chance of lasting success. Sign up for AIR(Assistance In Recovery) after you complete IOP and they random drug test you multiple times a week to hold you accountable. So if you really want to die, move to Oregon and spend a year thinking about if that's really what you want. If you just want the monkey off your back and to get your life back on track do some serious recovery programs.