Best character this show has had in a long time

Best character this show has had in a long time

Only edgelords like Negan

Larping during an apocalypse sounds fun.

Nig nog with a tiger? fuck they're desperate. fuck this shitty show

He reminds of Thulsa Doom from Conan the Barbarian. He would fit right in.

More like the most cringeworthy character I have ever seen in my entire life.

Seriously? Some random guy that has a tiger for a pet calling himself King and speaking as if he were in the medieval times, sitting on a throne in an empty room as if he had no life of his own? What is this, anime? This is the most stereotypical, braindead representation of a character I've ever seen.

>hurr he's a king so he should speak in this retarded stereotypical way and stay on his throne because that's what kings do all day

It just boggles me how you can easily tell the author has the mental maturity of a 6 year old because all of his characters are one-dimensional as all fuck.

Reminder that he's secretly a pussy.

Comicbook Negan > all

King Ezekiel is fucking based. I want to be a part of his kingdom.

>production values

EP is online on AMC.com now btw for anyone who missed it

but it sucked so dont get too happy

I like him.

Carol is annoying as fuck, what was the point of that last scene though? They gone fug?

Older white woman inviting younger black stud into her home? At the rate this show is going I could see it.

It boggles my mind that you didn't watch the entire episode, don't know what the fuck you're alking about, and feel the need to talk shit like the little bitch you are.

I wish tony moore still illustrated the comic it looks like asshole shit now

Already mentioned this in the other thread, but the whole "You really gotta try one of these" ending scene as well as the intro scene with Ezekiel alludes to Greek mythology with Hades's trapping of Persephone in the Underworld by making her consume a pomegranate. Great reference by the writers, and (i think) extremely important to the story!

Except I did but you're just too fucking mad because you're also an easily amused idiot praising the works of another like minded imbecile that I called out.

Stay buttblasted with your shit bottom of the barrel tier show pandering to the lowest common denominator such as yourself.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS NEGAN

FUCKING HIS WIVES

here

god that sucks

>tfw no pet tiger

stop posting comic books like a fag

How do these dumbfucks get people to act like slaves for them? This dumb nigger, Negan, etc. How are they better than any random asshole? Is it simply charisma?

The show has been a joke for 6 seasons.

The show is finally what is should be this season, which is a faithful adaptation of the comics.

Do you morons actually think this shit is any good? This is the kind of writing that 12 year olds find compelling

Jesus Christ this comic, show, story is for dumbasses

People want to be led, not to mention it's needed unless there would be anarchy.

>Character's introduction is a shitty pun
New favorite character, Jerry is best.

Well honey if it makes you feel better you can play with and choke on my cock for a few minutes, not biting though or I'll have to slit your throat and feed you to my pigs

this guy looks like a cross between morpheus and bam margera. absolute trash

Why do you keep watching and making yourselves mad?

>guy
It's an animal.

no
also dwight is cute

they made him look like his actor - lol

Whyu does rick look like a hipster faggot?

the majority of humans are natural followers. all it takes to get people to follow you is to (pretend to) be a leader.

sherry is worst girl

are you kidding?

This is the most retarded thing i've seen in a while.

I stopped watching after the first season. But every time this show premiers or has a finale or whatever I have to hear about this show again like it has any sort of remotely serviceable writing involved. It had a decent gimmick but now it's just a soap opera with zombies.

wow so edgy!! XDD
It doesn't even look good. I mean the show is bad but from what I've seen of you retards posting the comic it appears even worse

WELL LOOKY HERE WE GOT OURSELVES A BIG OL ADULT WHO STOPPED POOPING HIS PANTS AFTER THE FIFTH GRADE WHOOP DEEE DOOO YOU'RE SOOOO GROWN UP OH MAN WE'RE SO IMPRESSED BY HOW GROWN UP YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING YOURSELF TO HAVE ANY FUN NOPE OOOOOOOOHHH NOOOOOO CAN'T HAVE FUN CAUSE YOU'RE AN ADULT AND ADULTS CAN'T HAVE FUN NOPE NOPE NOPE NO FUN ALLOWED HERE NAH NOT AT ALL

It's in the comics man

So you're ok with admitting that it's just mindless trash?

The only mindless trash here is you.

DEUCES

>mindless trash

Listen to me you dumb fuck. If you don't shut the hell up this moment I will make screencaps of your moronic posts and upload them on my twitter where I got tens of followers ready to rain a hellfire upon you like the which you've ever seen before.

The hallucinations were spooky

>marries negan so she doesn't have to work
>fucks dwight because??
>still doesn't want to work so she stays with negan promting dwight to get half his face burnt
>once negans out of power she moves on to some other guy
fucking worst girl, i wish she would die

>wow so edgy!! XDD
>literally triggered by graphic violence in a post-apocalyptic horror story
I didn't even realize it was possible to be this much of a stupid faggot.

I can't believe this is what Ezekiel Elliot looks like after the zombie apocalypse happens

>he's too stupid to understand TWD

great comeback

sorry bro please don't

You think that triggered me? I'm annoyed because it doesn't look good. It doesn't look violent or horrifying. It's just black and white drawings of some blobs and some speckles. It's annoying because dummies like you actually think it's gritty or intense.

Would you all let Negan Lucille your boipuccis?

He's probably gonna be killed and replaced by Daryl

I think that's henry cavill.

i will kill gimple if that happens

Give me a break. The only guys who say "edgy" are low test beta males who think bland obsequiousness is preferable to having any kind of an edge.

There's nothing to understand about this shallow concept

>When people are forced to survive they behave like animals! Oh my god it's not the zombies, but the people who are The Walking Dead!!!

That about sums it up friend

Is his character the ultimate pleb filter?

he gets beheaded :^)

fuck you and your faggy character

wtf i hate now

>Aqualad, Cyborg, and Black Manta actor

do not click this image

Morgan Freeman in Ben Hur looks more like comics Ezekial than Khary desu.

I miss Bob. He didn't have the audacity to race mix. .

>carol got michonnes arc in the comic
>carol gonna fugg Ezekiel
>alpha arc
>Ezekiel dies
>carol gonna go mental on alpha
WEW

He was a zookeeper and the god's messenger thing is all an act

so Negan is on Rick's side now? I don't follow the comics, did people like him /that/ much?

and what happens after Lucille is kill?

>low test beta males

I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't 15 up until that point. Some of my favorite shows are The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood. Those shows have a huge amount of violence in them.

What I mostly hear about this show is from the kids working behind the counter at the sandwich shop I go to.

>ZOMG did you see that guy totally got his head crushed? LOL and then the other guy got his hand chopped off and fed to a zombie? Oh wait do you think that one guy and the other girl are going to get together?

Those are the only plot points of the show.

ezekiel was far and away my favorite character of the comics. absolutely ecstatic the way his casting went. besides being my favorite character, i think he is also one of the better actors to grace the show. his was one of the most successful -- of not THE most successful -- of the show's monologues since inception. maybe it's because i'm a massive catfag but it actually really hit me.

ezekiel really redeems the somewhat poor casting choice and overall shoddy conversion of negan from comic to show. with one episode dedicated to negan and one arguably dedicated to ezekiel, it's pretty obvious that the show is going to harp heavily on the whole good vs. evil dichotomy, with rick in the middle showing values of both. for once i don't think i mind

Cant wait for him to get his head cut off be the Whisperers.

spoiler warning

people liked him basically because fuckitty fuck fuck and fucking motherfucking lucille, you fuck.

he lost that in the show for obvious reasons.

Negan also helps Carl get laid

I hope only people of color are allowed to direct morgan and ezekiel.

i dibnt listened

Who's the bitch taking Carl's one-eyed monster?

>thumb in the eyehole

where do you find kinky sluts like this?

Who's the girl getting cucked by Carly the Manly? Sophia?

Lydia. Daughter of an enemy tribe. Cucks Sophia hard.

>tfw they are gonna make negan unlikable in the show by making his minions act like total abuse of power fuckwits

why can't they just let negan kill rick and take over the show

>that panel of Sophia stalking Carl last issue

SOON

>WE WUZ KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE ADN SHEEEEIIT

lmao wtf tbqh

pretty sure that's Andrea/Michonne.

when her entire life has been walking around in zombie bodies and being used as a sex toy by humans... you do things

not for long

>yfw Sophia will talk Lydia back into fucking carl

it's a cuck entice cuck world

>for once i don't think i mind
but he's a NIGGER fucking one of OUR women

he's our guy though. well, maybe not our guy, but he's my guy. and not even in a plantation SHUCK MY CORN way. ezekiel's just the man

WE

Biiiiiitch please

>Sophia will talk Lydia back into fucking carl

you mean let him put a barbed wire bat straight up your ass?
that made me wince