What do you think would be your kill score and how would you achieve it ?

what do you think would be your kill score and how would you achieve it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper#In_popular_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6 gorrillion. using only zyklon B and a room of spinning knives

32 bomb an entire classroom

6 million
Cooking

I've already killed 4 people. The cops still haven't caught me because they have no fingerprints and I wear a mask every time I kill so they can't trace my hair. I usually just stab them to death and leave them in a river nearby.

how was it? what kinda weapon did you use?

where would you get the bombs from ?

Sure kid

Lol Dylan was a pimp

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

post proofs

Suicide

Well school shooters are faggots first of all. You can only kill so much, and you have to be a good shot. Serial killers on the other hand can kill dozens and never get caught. I'm not going to say exactly how because I've already told people how to get away with it, and I'm not going to have a bunch of dumb kids thinking they can be the next Bundy. If you leave no traces of hair, fingerprints, or blood and kill low profile targets like hookers and hobos with a ligature, don't kill too often and never in the same area as to not arouse suspicion, and properly dispose of the bodies, you can easily get away with 30+. Killing people is stupid easy, and there are 100+ active serial killers in the US. As long as you have common sense and plan your shit first, you can get away with a lot.

At least 200. I'd bomb the graduation ceremony using c4 and ball bearings, Swordfish style.

awful writing, so what loser,

same

Zero.

Already achieved!! I win.

whats the point of killing a bunch of people you don't know it probably feels better to kill people you already hate and if you are good it you will be known as one of the big school shooters

They almost look fake

Your mom looks fake, faggot.

It's the thrill of the act, and provides a cold body to fuck if you're necro like me. 1 person leads to 2 leads to 10 and so on, and if no one bats an eye then you feel like a badass. But that's where people fuck up and start getting sloppy, and that's a big no no. Say you end up killing 40 people, and suddenly get caught. You will be known instantly, and you'll be a big serial killer rather than shooter, and those are scarier if you ask me. But being known is not what I'm after. Doing it under the radar and stealthily is the fun part.

zero, because I'm not an edgelord

I never really understood shooters. Anyone can pick up a gun and go shoot someone and make headlines. But can you get away with it? It's a one time thing, you're surely going to get caught and not do it again. But if you're good at killing and can get away with it, it's like a game. It provides years and even decades of fun with the most exhilarating drug, and you feel like a bad motherfucker while you're doing it. Shooters are just boring in my opinion.

Huge apartment building in NYC make mustard gas. Bada bing bada boom everyone is dead.

serial killers are lame. mass murderers are the cool kids theses days

I could easily get double digit kills by setting a few Bronx apartments on fire

fucking checked

quints don't lie niggas

nice get fag

They're fucking gay though. You can only be a school shooter once, but you can be a serial killer for years. What's the fun in being a one trick pony? It's way more exciting if you can keep doing it and get good at it.

Gaylords, cross is boss

it's the very sudden and public nature of it, combined with it happening in a short amount of time (usually). if you can kill 20+ people in under five minutes that's pretty impressive imo

also checked for satanic trips

lol what happened to the pinky?

Not really. Just go to a range a few times, get good at shooting, and then go kill someone. And then you're done. That's it, easy as that. All that work for one fleeting little moment. Every murder is that exciting, plus you feel incredibly powerful reigning over someone's life right in front of you, and killing them whenever you want. 5 minutes vs possibly hours of fun, torture, and fucking the body you just took the life from times how ever many people? That is WAY more time to feel that surge of adrenaline, literally years of that same feeling instead of just once. But I've found that most shooters are fucking dumb anyway, and can't plan that far ahead. Shooters are the stupid edgy kid who wants attention; serial killers are the scary motherfucker you'd never expect them to be.

Try to kill me, and you will regret your entire life nigger.

I wouldnt want to be a mass shooter. It would be thrilling for me to break into random houses at around 3am in black clothes wearing women's makeup with my Ruger mk. 3, a ball gag, my switchblade, and some rope. If it's a husband and wife I'd wake up the husband first with the gun in his face telling him to tie up his wife with the rope and gag her. Id tell him if the ropes not tight enough I'm going to shoot them both. Once I check the rope confirming its tightness I'd stab the husband in his throat. His last view would be me dry humping his wife's naked ass before he eventually bleeds out. Once I cum on her asscheeks id get up and got to the kitchen to enjoy a beer from their fridge. After that I'd walk back into the bedroom, shoot the wife in the back of her head, and flee the scene. I would also like to abduct women sometimes and tie them to my bad doing whatever I wanted to them until they die of dehydration. This is all disorganized style serial killing I'd probably get caught within months.

I'm enjoying this thread. More details, m8

lmfao
you'll probably get caught way before you kill as many people as a mass murderer could
its not about how fun it feels, that's dumb, it's about how many you can get

>leaving DNA
Fucking scrublord

exactly

Fucking. Checked.
Also not bad.

go away FBI

no

Proof?

What do you mean "details", what are you asking?

No, it's fucking dumb to want to do something once just to get attention and get caught. You faggot kids are so stupid, why would you want do something once and get caught? That's retarded. Killing is extremely exciting, it's fucking stupid to want to kill a bunch of people at once when you can spread it out over very long periods of time for years or decades of fun. I don't think any of you shooter fags actually want to kill, you just want attention. A real lover of death doesn't do that dumb shit, they revel in the misery and power of taking someone's life. It's far more personal and fun, but shooters are just retarded because they "want to kill as many people as you can". That's just stupid. If you treat it like a game of chess and get really good, you can easily kill dozens of people. The problem is that you have to be smart and have common sense which all the shooter fucktards lack as well as foresight.

how is he supposed to prove that?

>work at McDonalds
>spread poo in food
>poo food creates disease
>poo disease spreads to a whole entire country
>entire country is dead

Serial killers are much more impressive. Any dumbass can hold a gun to a large croud and fire, but getting away with killing one by one is in another league. Also serial killers sometimes get away.

*go
*bed

I'd get too wrapped up in the excitement of what I was doing. I told you I'd probably get caught within months. I'd be a short spree but worth it. Plus I'd make the trial into a media circus with the bizarre antics I'd pull in court

Exactly retard

On top of that, it's hilarious watching cops scramble and have no idea what the fuck is going on when people suddenly start disappearing. That is the ultimate show of power: fucking with the people who are trying to catch you. You feel like a fucking god when you can confuse authority like that.

Exactly. Shooters are stupid as fuck and lack foresight.

>If you treat it like a game of chess and get really good, you can easily kill dozens of people.
lol no
most serial killers get away with their crime only cause of luck and police incompetence, nothing to do with how good you are at killing
>No, it's fucking dumb to want to do something once just to get attention and get caught. You faggot kids are so stupid, why would you want do something once and get caught? That's retarded.
if you kill someone and no-one knows who or why then you might as well not kill anyone, there's no point then
>A real lover of death
lol edgy

>watched dexter once

TRUMP PUTIN

inb4 V&

>getting away with killing one by one is in another league
I don't think you get it, the whole "not getting away with it" part that's essential to mass murder is part of the point
it's a way of saying you don't give a shit anymore, and to me that's more impressive then avoiding the cops and/or death like a coward

Serial killers are very much active today, just not as widely reported as mass shooters. Pic related

Details of your "killings."

Remember. Everything here is fiction.

Average of all possible scenarios, like 15, classic ol’ stalking and stabbing until someone finds out. If we talking about max score, probably go crazy with a knife on a pre-school and get some 40. Firearms are of difficult access where I live.

your mom
>trips
nice trips, FBI

>You can only be a school shooter once
if you suck at it, maybe
that fag with the brightly colored hair almost got to do batman in theaters: round two

Nigger, do you know why most killers went after hookers? Because they're low profile, and cops don't give a shit. If you really think it doesn't come down to skill and intelligence in the end, tell me why people like psychopath Bundy killed 30+, Kemper killed 10 with an IQ of 145, fucking Cunanan killed god damn billionaire Versace while he was already on the FBI's most wanted list for killing 6 because he was smart as shit and had an IQ of 147. Hell, even the Green River killer killed 52+ and he was a fucking literal retard. He just planned it out and didn't dump the bodies in obvious places. Killers are almost always significantly more intelligent than shooters because shooters don't plan what they do. They're impulsive and just act because they want attention.

I've never seen Dexter, I don't care about fiction. I'm just a necrophile who's done way too much reading into serial killers.

I've never killed anyone yet. I'm basically waiting for the right moment. I have the knowledge from years of research, and live in a really shitty area where cops wouldn't care and are too stupid. I can certainly get away with it if I'm careful and plan. That's really all you need: common sense, foresight, and planning. I promise you it's not hard or there wouldn't be so many gang killings which no one talks about, and you know those niggers are stupid as shit too.

>almost
Keyword. It's still a one time thing unless you're smart like Breivik and plan it, but he had a motive.

and then you woke up

Who are your top ten favorite killers?

>Nigger, do you know why most killers went after hookers? Because they're low profile, and cops don't give a shit.
yeah and that's cowardly as shit. you have to have balls to go out in a blaze of glory
>Killers are almost always significantly more intelligent than shooters
Adam Lanza was pretty smart dude. Batman guy was also pretty smart, he was trying to be a neurosurgeon.
are you just assmad that mass murderers kill more than serial killers on average?

Simply call in a bomb threat and wait outside with your full auto. Ez.

>go to gun show
>when no one is looking shoot gun into air
>fall down and act like I've been shot
>watch everyone else shoot each other trying to be a hero
>profit
Probably can get at least 100 that way

Most of them aren't interesting enough for me to have a top 10.
1. Andrei Chikatilo, 56+ and 38 were under 18. Sick fuck.
2. Ted Bundy because he was very charismatic and unsuspecting.
3. Harold Shipman, the most prolific serial killer of all time because he was a doctor that injected heroin to OD patients and fake their death certificate, 200+
4. John Wayne Gacy, classic lunatic child killer.
5. Edmund Kemper. He only killed 10, but he was 6'9", 300lbs, IQ of 145, and only got caught because he turned himself in after killing his mother. Many fictional killers were inspired by him.

Are you really talking about "cowardly" in a thread about killers? That's some stupid shit. "Blaze of glory", fucking retarded. I see killing as a game, shooters just want the attention.

Get a job being a baggage handler at lax or Newark or something
Bring in potassium hydroxide.
Dump gallons on the wing root of the international flights.

3-4 hrs in, structural failure and they cash into the ocean.

Rinse and repeat until I'm caught

Probably get a few hundred if not thousand people that way

>"Blaze of glory", fucking retarded.
you're a cowardly piece of shit then
if you're not ready to face your own death then you shouldn't go around killing others

Probably by shooting myself in the head

Kid, shut the fuck up. That is completely fucking retarded. I love death and I'm a necrophile. Should I ever kill it will be because I love it. Nothing to do with being a coward, but I can make the argument that literally every serial killer or mass murderer is a coward for taking someone's life.

>Edmund Kemper.
>Many fictional killers were inspired by him.
Nigga what? Don't you mean Ed Gein?

>literally every serial killer or mass murderer is a coward for taking someone's life
how though
you risk prison and/or a death sentence when taking another life
i'd say that's pretty fucking brave

300-700 walk into a town center on the busiest street and use a petroleum flame thrower deternating bombs around the area

Killing a defenseless person that is anyone other than your arch nemesis that killed your family or some shit, is an act of cowardice.

no he definitely meant kemper.

Ed Gein was cool too, he's part of the reason I'm a necrophile since I liked what he did, but Edmund Kemper inspired a lot of stories like Silence of the Lambs. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper#In_popular_culture

Wow dude, you're fucking stupid. No wonder you think shooter kids are cool.

All of them

not really, you're still risking prison time/death sentence when you kill someone
I think you're projecting your mental challenges on to me
stay retarded fucko

>Not gonna tell you how
>Proceeds to tell how

I never told how to get away with it though. If you want to follow that and go kill someone, go right ahead, it'll just weed out the retards, but you're going to get caught because most people don't know how to get rid of bodies. That I won't say again because that's the real difference between a good killer and a bad one. It's easy to kill someone; it's hard to get away with it by destroying all evidence.

I would grind my numbers slowly by killing and hiding the bodies but keep evidence as to where they are so that after you go on a shooting spree, you can either confess to the murders or they will find it in a search after you become an hero. I would kill and hide at least 10 before shooting up a school/public place, I'm guessing high 20's low 30's that will add up to high 30's or low 40's.

can i get a rundown on this fellow? im quite interested in the subject of serial killers

I'd walk into certain underground military bases and self. fucking. destruct. that shit fam.

all you gotta do is not have a connection to the victim, don't be seen in the area, and don't leave dna. at that point you don't even need to hide the body. if you're a suspect in the case, you aren't doing it right.

Not leaving DNA is easier said than done, and you still need to dispose of the body. Eventually you WILL get caught if you just leave them out in the open because it's more details. Forensics can create a killer profile of the victims and track you down in a heartbeat. But if that evidence is destroyed then they have no leads. There's nothing to go off, and it gives you significantly more time thus more victims. See, that's what I'm talking about when I say planning, and why almost everyone gets caught.

>The cops still haven't caught me
>posts on "anonymous" image board
wew

nigger-tier

there will be a significantly smaller chance of getting caught if you dispose of the body, but it's not necessary, you'll still be able to kill quite a few more before you're even guessed at. and yes, planning is the most important part of it. the vast vast majority of caught murderers are because they killed out of passion and in the moment, no planning

That's not a chance I would take. It's foolish to give leads like that unless you're planning on getting caught. When that first body is found, there's going to be lots of suspicion, and larger groups will be made to find that killer. If no body is found and some random person just disappears, it won't be seen as a murder so less suspicion.

so many larping faggots in this thread goddamn

666 i call satan

There's also thrill in leaving a calling card, so for some it's worth the risk. Dumping the bodies is much better for not getting caught, but positioning/mutilating/etc the bodies in the open is better for notoriety.

Don't worry, you'll just wake up in a hospital then you can kill more hookers and jack more cars and hopefully get up to five stars so that the helicopters come. Good luck.

Some cringworthy role play going on itt

In this day and age with our technology, it's really dumb to leave traces. Forensics have become far more advanced than they were 30 years ago, and psychologists are smarter, so you're setting yourself up to get caught quick. That's not anything I would want to do.

yeah