What's a computer?

What's a computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSRG0TqxLWc
youtube.com/watch?v=WftBwnjqo5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that the same company that says it’s a computer (actually like a tablet tho) that can’t get viruses or am I dreaming things

What's a dyke?

I hate this fuckin commercial

A computer is a state of mind..

this bitches shnoz is fucking huge

The song is pretty good tho

>apple admitting there users are autistic

Kek

44% com, 56% puter

There is no such thing as a computer

i really wish i could beat her face with my fist then fuck her while shes crying

>there
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Holy crap that is a ipad

This beautiful piece of modern technology, you little whipper snapper.
Go back to Nigeria.

bitch looks like a lefty scummer

>song is good

Like in every Apple Comercial

You will get nothing better than this

youtube.com/watch?v=GSRG0TqxLWc

>there
I suck at english and this still made me laugh

I cannot stand this stupid fucking commercial.
An iPad is a fucking computer.

Well excuse me faggot what is the proper there.
French is my first language

It's basically a calculator

Dubs logged, throat clogged

Fucking kek

THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR

Best a man can get?

Where's the rule 34?

That's Gillette

youtube.com/watch?v=WftBwnjqo5k

fuck this commercial

A computer is an instrument for
>analysing the content of Deanna Trois rectum
and
>filling your mouth with it

Thought he has a magic show in Vegas with that short dude.

A personal computer was juste an digital typewriter, but it evolved the fuck high

>What's a the Jews?

we outlawed them in the 21st century.
they were crude machines thought to bring new wealth to humanity.
they sped up the small thinking and in consequence made it so easy to just avoid the big thinking, nobody was thinking big anymore. entire fields of jobs were created to make it easier to distract ourselves from developing our minds by continuously feeding more useless computer-generated input into our minds.

some say, it was the thing responsible for the big war. i mean, that is true in a way, but you cannot blame all that on a machine invented to do so much good. it was just a machine. it was not beneficial to humanity, so we prevented further damage, but after all, it was just a machine.

just a stupid machine. humanity has overcome bigger obstacles.

idc shes cute af

Have we established it's a she?

does anyone here really care?

>there

Rule 34

A tool for everything