TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN...

TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA! TREASON. PUTIN. RUSSIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/full-video-gruesome-video-shows-man-being-dismembered-alive.htm__
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's the weather in Moscow? Fucking Ruskies and their disgusting culture, I wish we could wipe them the fuck out for hacking the election with their anti-Hillary memes

Hack their election damnit.
March is almost there.

STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD STONE COLD STEVE COLD

OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE! OH FUCK - BARRON ISN'T MINE!

funny how both sides of the political spectrum don't realize how they've been trained like dogs.

Politicians use a word or phrase to perk their constituents little ears up.

>MUH ABORTION
>MUH MINIMUM WAGE
>MUH WAR ON WOMEN
>MUH JOBS

you faggots literally fall for it every time.

The same elite families who ran this country 400 years ago when they bought it are the same ones running it now, all it's done is get changed from the 13 colonies to the united states. They still run everything, your vote doesn't matter. You're retarded for hating a politician when nothing is really up to them.

>muh successful people are the problem

Get a job and stop being a lazy fuck and blaming folks who did well

Nice try, I ignore mainstream politics and cleared $280k last year. What'd you do? How are we measuring success here? Money? Family? I have two kids and a wife I've been married to for 19 years and my oldest son is going to college next fall at Dartmouth. I do pretty well.

Stay asleep, kid.

Wrong board
I fucking hate Sup Forumsack faggots

assuming the funny man said this, that quote is not the reason why people think of him as a racist but these images are posted by "idiots" anyway. Carry on.

Faggot

The speeches are on YouTube, or at least they were.

>How's the weather in Moscow?
It's snowing as fuck right now. All the transport is moving like 0.5x of it's usual speed.

>Assuming I am an American.
Go ahead. Post more Trump propaganda. It's funny shit.

Fox News has been pushing this crap for decades, why not focus on domestic sources of disinformation instead of "ZOMG LE RUSSIAN MEMES WE MUST GO TO WAR WITH THEM"

I don't care enough to watch. He's your deal, not mine.

Ah. You're 12. I get it now.

Someone's mad

I disagree that it’s treason but how do they not see the hypocrisy.
>it’s simple, we cannot disrespect President Trump If President Trump is #NotMyPresident

Literally the Birther Conspiracy of this political cycle

The speeches are real if you care to look.

Haha thanks man. It's crazy people really like this guy. So what good has he done for Americans? Is he doing what he said? Draining the swamp right? Is coal cleaner over there? Just want to know.

agreed, Slavs are the niggers of Eurasia, they need to be exterminated

Yeah, it sucks here, don't come!

americunt pls

Don't doubt it, don't care to look neither.
Hell if you told me that he read out a burger menu I'd believe you.

> Ruskies
> disgusting culture

No doubt.

theync.com/full-video-gruesome-video-shows-man-being-dismembered-alive.htm__

Since you can't come, guess you have no choice but to take my word for it.

Here's my reply

Trumps going to die naked dickless and bleeding. Or aneurysm on the toilet looking a pedo- ecchi

I have Top Men working on it.

You sound like a well educated and reasonable guy. Sure. Why not?

Top men? So you're a bottom?

I keep hearing "Trump did treason", but if that's the case why isn't he in prison?

HERES HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN: BY PUTTING A TAMPON IN YOUR ASS

because the investigation isn't finished yet, retardo

that one was almost good.

If the investigation isn't finished then how do we know he did treason, retardo?

Oh for christ sake, shut the fuck up.

>the speech wasn't a shit show
>several black people had African lapels

I didn't know they were from Africa. What part are they from? Go forth young one, exist among your people! We endorse your idea to live among them! One day you will all have your personal freedom in AFRICA!

That's a nice camera you have

Why so much Bernie hate? He's pretty much the only dude in congress that actually gives a damn about workers

Wow, alt right memes have really gone to shit.

Nooo

Such silly logic. The middle class does better when wealth isn't being redistributed to the top 1%

check'd, alt right memes confirmed shit

According to zero economic study and ten minutes in a phil 101 class.

Says the guy that has clearly never taken a college level class or read an economic study not funded by the Koch brothers

>Bill gets blowjob from secretary
stop the presses, end of the fucking world
>Trump pays off prostitute turned whore so she doesn't rat him out for cheating on his wife, who just had his child
Oh that's fine

Citation needed

>john's face shooped in

all my keke's

Kek

funny how the only two people caught voting illegally were both trump voters

Kek