Fight me right now

Fight me right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqgqGM4NWOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck did you just say to me? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals.

I'll take you on

Ill kill you, twat

Can i use a gun?

I'll blow your fucking brains out, faggot.

FINISH IT ಠ益ಠ

avra kadavdrabarbapapa
-you lost

No thanks, muffintop. Go back to the local gay bar.

Confirmed manlet. I'd just push your bald head and let you swing at empty air. You're built like a goddamn fireplug

Motherfucker, I have literally killed people for less than that. I'm not talking about navy seals copypasta shit, I'm talking about me blowing peoples' brains out for saying the wrong shit to me.

Some punks on Facebook said the wrong fucking thing to me a while back and I made this video to straighten them out. You've been warned. Back the fuck down now, or this shit will escalate.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqgqGM4NWOY

please put some clothes on first.

touche

what is considered the "wrong thing" to you? i just want like a quick example

He's a well known YouTuber. He's over 6' so not manlet.

But he's a body building vloger and has a terrible body so it's funny

only watched the first minute because it's extremely uninteresting, but he seems pretty docile. legit would never be scared of that man, or any simple body builder for that matter.

what did he do to piss you off to the point that you're roleplaying him?

Hey Michael, Vsauce here.

Literally... You watch too much of the LARD-ashians. Fenga papit theater

jason blaha is 5'9 at most. you dumb ass

Fight you? Fucking fight you?

Nigga, take those fucking glasses off, get over here and fuck me.

And don't you fucking dare pull out.

I was going by the scale of him in relation to his closet. Watching that youtube video he's certainly got a sailor's mouth and not just because of the macho posturing swearing. It is true you can be contracted by the gub'ment but never serve in the military. But this guy wouldn't be acting and talking like some grunt fresh outta boot camp. This guy has Ed Kemper tendencies and seems to enjoy inserting himself into situations of insinuated authority and power.

2/10 would not bang

Gaylords rule!

Have you ever watched "The Big Bang Theory" without the laughtrack?
Shits fucking weird, man