I help Sup Forumsrothers. A girl I really like handed me a note (pic related) with some musical notation...

I help Sup Forumsrothers. A girl I really like handed me a note (pic related) with some musical notation. Any music fags know if there's any meaning to it?

That does not look like female notation.

It doesn't mean anything.
She just wants you to make the first move.

was this girl retarded or 10 by any chance?

ba-bum
ba-bum
badabadum

There's no meaning to it. There's no staff markings, and no markings for anything even like nigger bongo drums.

The key signature could either be A or A flat major and their relative minors, but there's no staff. It makes no sense musically other than the beat mentioned here.

yeah it doesnt have any meaning

what the fuck? There isn't even a staff? Those accidentals would ordinarily go on a staff with the notes on it, but this is just fucked up.

Just 8th and 16th notes with some flats and sharps for key signature. Doesn't mean anything musically. Maybe she is just doodling or trying to impress you by being a "music nerd"

Either this "girl" doesn't know shit about musical notation, or she is purposefully trolling you.

Either way, you are a retard.

I arrived to the same conclusion. I just needed to check if I was missing something obvious. Thanks for the help guys!

First note is an f sharp, second is an a, third is a g minor.

Out of curiosity do you know if she is in a band or does general music shit as a hobby?

>sharp sharp sharp
>flat flat flat flat
>1 2 3 4 5678

Its meaningless, OP. Its not even a full measure.

2 good to be true

She played bassoon in college

well the key sig I think is in A, it's four quarter notes, and four eighth notes, but there isn't any lines for notation, so it's pretty much gibberish.

She passed you some notes.

The notes mean one of two things:

1) I'm quirky and mysterious! Figure me out; it's a test!

2) You're a dork and I'm going to pass you a note that means nothing because I know it will blow your mind.

Looking at the note? I'm sorry. It's #2.

Just like you and everyone else on this site.

Ah I was going to suggest that you could pick up an instrument as a way to get closer to her.

It's not a measure, there are no number thingies in front

I believe you're correct. Also, one thing of note is that the key signature would be A or A flat major or their relative minors, but the four flats are not oriented correctly for the key signature. The second flat from the top should be on the right.

The girl probably doesn't know shit about music.

You don't know the time signature. It would be a full measure if it were 3/4 or 6/8 time, but there's not even a fucking staff.

Or perhaps she's wondering why someone would write a key for what is clearly a rhytmn line

There's a chance it could be number one, but you'd have to have powerful autism to figure it out. The first key signature is either A major or F sharp minor, and the second is either A flat major or F minor. There might be a message in there, considering she can read music and the things make no sense musically.

Now that I look at it again the first four could be quarter notes. Idk I haven't picked up sheet music since high school

The first four are definitely eight notes. Quarter notes are not connected at the stem.

OP its D Major, acording to google chrome . type in 3sharps and 4 flats.

No it's not, retard. D major has two sharps. The first key signature is either A major or F sharp minor, and the second is either A flat major or F minor.

it means nothing, stop being a beta cuck and stop trying to find romance in every thing a woman does

Ok feels good to know I haven't completely forgotten how to music.

F minor... F a minor. Is she under 18? Because she may be telling you to fuck her

Have you turned it over?

i've literally never met a woman with handwriting that shit

All ya’ll are a bunch of fags.

The music notes have no tonal conotation without staff lines. The rhythm most likely symbolizes her beating heart (i.e. she has a crush on you). Good luck! Don’t fuck it up, fag.

It says 'OP is FAGT'

^This, maybe on the other side there's a letter

Can we see the whole note? The thing makes no sense musically but the girl can read music, so my bet is that there's a message in there.

Do her or your initials contain the letters A or F?

>She passed you some notes.
>She's out of college

she sounds like a fucking retard

that is the rhythm she wants you to pound her with

>add in some notes and send it back

The scratches at the bottom were done by me. Hey note only contained the top part, and is blank on the other side

I think everyone is reading too much into this. It is likely just a doodle or her retarded way of saying
>Oh look at me im so quirky and special please notice me. Why did you leave me dad?

I have permanently memorized the frequency of F so I can whistle that tune to my coworkers when they’re being fags.

I make sure to tell them what it means, it’s just an extra way to call them fags.

keek

No

Those are 8th and 16th notes scrub.

major kek

meybe she wants to buy an 1/8th of weed froim you

G minor is not a note, you fucking autist, but I think you're onto something.

The exact order of sharps is impossible to determine without the clef, but we know they are F, C, and G. The key signature is A major.

FAG C

OP is a faggot confirmed.

MMH

she wants you to ask her what it means. expect her to say something "clever".

The order of sharps is always FCGDAEB
The order of flats is the opposite: BEADGDF

It says you have autism

There aren't any letter names associated with these eighth notes. Nothing I can really say about this other than it's just a rhythm.

I know, but the order that they appear on the staff depends on the clef. For A major on the treble clef, the G sharp is written above the F sharp.

ooh, morse, hadn't thought of that

Meet me halfway?

I will ask her right now and let you all know if it meant anything.

Godspeed, user.

Nope unless there's a staff it's all the same note

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Is she a drummer?

The b may be a clue. Is it supposed to be a puzzle?

I played flute for 14 years.

Don't be a retard, give her one back to reflect a heart beating even faster.

What B? There aren't ledger lines or clefs, so we can't assume the notes have letters associated.

Shift one up for each b maybe?

The four on top

Omg, i think you found it

Just ask her out. Enough cutesy crap.

Oh. You meant the flat signs. I thought you were referring to the note name "B".
They could potentially indicate something, but there's no way of knowing without ledger lines or a clef to work with.

Im not OP. Was just thinking about your idea

You’re thinking too linear. If it’s a puzzle

Those indicate the key signature. Four flats is the key of A flat major.

Ordinarily. But if it’s a puzzle...

3 sharp 4th flat apartment 224

SO MANY OPTIONS. THE WORLD WANTS TO KNOW

But why would the 4 be sped up?

Would be like "how many notes in one beat"

What’s a flat?

But guys, did you notice the signs, next to the notes ? It has to be the heart rythm. Like, it keeps accelerating

Also what's the deal with the squiggly approximate equals sign.

Bump ...

Continuation. As in endless?

I need answers user

Ask her out. Just say you couldn’t decipher it. Man up

Man up

it means nothing. 4 fast rithms and 4 that are 2x faster later. Not even notes
kek this, stop being a pedo larper OP

I'm a musician and this means nothing...

You shouldn't like her. She's retarded.

No he said she played basson in college.

Here it is, anons. It did have meaning. Thanks for the help.

poor poor virgin op

Jesus Christ. She has the tism

She wants your D, nigger. Plow her.

She’s weird. Jam master?

Run

You are either in high school or dealing with a whore who is bad news, either way get the FUCK out of there OP

dude chill the fuck down with your autism, i would not even ask or make this shit thread
also
>i'm not like the uther gurlz

just doodles using musical symbols