So my friend is suddenly dating a marine that's on detachment in our country. Will he just knock her up and leave?

So my friend is suddenly dating a marine that's on detachment in our country. Will he just knock her up and leave?

I would

That's how America conquers the world. She needs to just let it happen.

He's out protecting your freedoms, let the man have his nut even if it's a one time thing

Define 'dating'. Why do you care anyways?

It's like WW2 all over again

Well I assume they're sleeping together. And I don't want to see her hurt when he inevitably leaves

Heartbreakers and lifetakers

Oorah

>suddenly dating
well shes obviously fucking him. But if she becomes preggo he will marry her. Marine Corps is big on making their junior marines do paperwork, especially if they are married/have kids.
tldr; high chance he wont leave her if knocked up

is that the stolen valor dude?

Fat Fuck is fake as shit. Ribbons out of order and no Marine wears the SEAL Budweiser.

Yeah. I love watching stolen valor videos, the reactions of the veterans make it even better

Seems legit

Can no one see this, this beta dude has been pining for this girl with all of his little European heart and now this marine corps meat head is pounding her out. Good luck eurofag

I just reckon she deserves better than some jarhead

Are you better than that Jarhead?

The Marine corps really helps some people, he may be a solid dude and really nice guy. Some of them are definitely psychos but that comes with any form of elite military.

I just know that when he gets his orders he will leave her. Then me and her other friends will be left to pick up the pieces

Yeah.
Didn't answer the question though.

OP ur such a pathetic little bitch

>I don't want to see her hurt when he inevitably leaves
>I don't want her to fend/learn for herself and would rather she was emotionally dependent on me, instead.
>Everything I think is correct and people can't think for themselves or learn from their mistakes
Fuck you. You don't even know if the stove is hot; how can you tell her not to touch it? You should get knocked up by him, first, to prove your case.

sadly you're the only person who mentioned it.

smh we should just nuke europe already

>marines
>elite

Even if he is bad for her. It's none of your damn business, until she asks you for help. For that to happen she'd have to be open with you, which I know she's not cause you're obviously a backstabbing manipulative little cunt.

Well gang I think we really pulled together here to shit on this beta cuck faggot. Im proud of all of you.
PS no nuking Europe. That's were pic related lives.