I need some help

I need some help.

My neighbor thats renting this place are fucking garbage people who have zero respect to anyone in our street. I wont go much into detail but i want to do something. What can i do to really mess with them thats easy to get away with? Im thinkin pouring paint on this stupid bitchs' old lexus but that can get messy and could give away it was me. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5R1TFawKe00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get some pliers and cut all the tips of the tires the thing u use to put air in. Should fuk with them

Report them to the managing agent.

I love this safe space where I can share ideas. Feel free to upvote.

1. Weve complained soo many times to the owners that are renting the place, but the reason theyre still there is because they know each other
2. She loves cars.
3. Shes trying to sell it

if you care enough youll get a black jumpsuit and black ski mask and beat the fuck out of them at 3am

if not then wait till it bothers you enough to do that

Sauce on pic

5 words.
sugar in the gas tank.

That will get crime investigators involved. I would rather try something thatll hurt but not get any law enforcement involved

Take a handle full of small self tapping screws. Throw them at the end of their driveway every time you drive by.

I'll give you some karma dude

Op, if you do anything it'll probably be illegal, be smart about it. If you but a jump suit and ski mask don't buy at the same place and not at the same time. Fuck even drive out of town or even the state for the mask so you can't be connected. Leave no trace

Do they make you mad? Mad enough TO KILL?

Ofc it will br illegal but if i go fully covered up and beat them up itll be all over the news and trigger major crime scene invedtigation. Small city you know. Anything small enough so it wont be big enough for police to get involved is perfect

need moar details.
are you mexican? because beaners doesnt like it when new people come in "their" neighborhood.
are neighbors asians? because lexus.

Loosen one or two valve stems just enough to cause tires to go flat overnight.

Take a handle full of small self tapping screws. Throw them at the end of their driveway every time you drive by.

you could always cut the break line. little extreme though

Get a gun youtu.be/5R1TFawKe00

This is in europe. And not one of the countries suffering mass immigrations. These people are same race as me, sane age and are the most immature loud party cunts ever

Be a good person. This way they look very bad in comparison.

Knock out a gas pip in their apt. And let them die of carbon monoxide poisoning. The world doesn't need more assholes just more people to cull them.

Im not going to hurt them directly. Threats or fucking with their stuff would be sweet if i got away with it easily

>europe
>not one of the countries suffering mass immigrations
>people are same race as me, sane age and are the most immature loud party cunts ever
GET HAPPY???

Make sure you only do this to 3 tires, if you do it to all 4 insurance would cover it... 3 tires and insurance won't cover shit...

I'd go to the erotic review
(dot)
com and use your area code to look up outcall whores. The fattest and blackest the better. Maybe get a few trannies while you're at it - set everyone up for the same appointment at their place. Huge black vs tranny whore fight in their front yard. Get behind a proxy and file a formal complaint.

They are well aware they look bad, they just dont give a shit

Advertise on Craigslist that their car is for sale. Make it best offer. Explain you work third shift so only call 3AM to 7AM.

Maybe you can make some cookies and give them some. They will be known as the people who never share cookies.

I really want to do something bad to that fugly lexus. So far the paint is best but its just too risky with the mess it can make on your clothes and skin

Give them cookies as they leave for work. Crumbs everywhere!

if you live close enough, change your wifi id to "scumbags at "
advertise at craigslist with their name and address non-stop.

I just got an idea actually. I could throw a usb stick with cp on it and then anonymously report they have cp

battery acid
multi-L plastic jug bc eurofag
pour

-advertise for adult services with their address.
-show up at their front door.
-haggle with price, insist on a hand job.

Buy them an inferior brand of car wax.

Get a crane and put the car on the roof. Usually takes a cow to get it off.

why that bacon got a nipple?

Pork belly. Do the mammal math.

Rape bike
Eat girl
Steal pizza

Police might get involved no matter how minor it is depending on how small the town is. I come from a town of 5000 people and can tell you that small town cops don't have much better to do. It doesn't really matter if they get involved though as long as you don't leave behind anything that can be traced back to you. Shit you could do the paint thing or just go find a brick and beam it through the window one night. Better yet, get a brick, attach a note to it that just says something vague like I'm watching you or something like that, then throw it through their living room window at like 3am and run back into your house. It'll have them freaking out for months.

brake fluid, buy some at your local motor store. Walk past one night and throw it all over the car, it'll strip off the paint

>be me
>nig at work would not leave wife alone
>call hospital she worked at, got hr director name
>sent email to hr director using fake name/gmail making false sexual harassment claim threatening to sue
>nig get s sent to work at sister hospital almost 2 hrs away
>log in to wifes email, and get his email address using work directory
>sign him up for nambla emails
>got on darkweb using vpn
>placed his name /email on forum
>2 weeks later he starts getting cp at work email
>dude got canned and a shit load of legal trouble till he cleared his name

see how easy it is - be creative, be smart and cover your tracks

Tbh i would love to splatter their brain all over that appartment, but i love being a free man.

Brakefluid eats paint, but not clear coat

Go through their trash then post info to Sup Forums. Make up a cleaver story and watch it unfold over the course of a week.

???

agreed, get old bills and shit

And what exactly will that accomplish?

P I S S D I S K S
I
S
S

D
I
S
K
S

Make a fuseblower and plug it into the side of their house. If they dont have outdoor extensions, then it wont work.

give us their address and details, we can do the rest

Pull the electric meter out of their appt in the middle of the night.

Gib address, we handle it in a civilized manner. Pizza party uwu

murder them. splash their blood over every surface in the room and rend their bodies from rim to rim. then blame it on their crack dealer.

Sugar in the gas tank. Not sure if it works on newer vehicles.
Losen the lugs on one tire. If you have access to the water main on they house, turn it off.

>advertise at craislist with their name and address

This