Girl who wanna hear about weird fetishes. Not feetweird i mean WEIRD

Girl who wanna hear about weird fetishes. Not feetweird i mean WEIRD.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/K5e2u#wYsDbTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Underwater breath holding

Theres a rule

There's no girls on the internet you fucking faggot GTFO

This

Doing this to yourself or to someone else?

Nope not sure what you mean

Tall women above 6'0" who wear long jeans and eat snakes.

Diapers

>i win

I fap to pretty girls crucified with nails

These

the two best I've seen on Sup Forums:

>tuba vore. Guys sexualizees being consumed by a Tuba

>conan o brien. Has repeated fantasies about raping conan, included a "retarded" conan that he molests.

I have erotica they both created, but would have to dig for it.

Only if its true then yes

I beat my meat to me beating my meat. Don't know any other way to explain it

Pls share!

brother we have finally found eachother

I came in here just to comment this

To someone else

being digested inside a pony stomach

I saw some posts where a girl wrote ”im a girl” and she got alot of response so i just did the same ops

And this is a picture I haven't seen before. And I comb deviantart weekly.

Extreme cannibal torture. Like girls/boys being cooked alive, spit roasted alive, gutted, sawed in half n shit. It gets me hard as diamonds

Rou Romario, his deviantart is UWRyder. Also Ichduhernz is good as well.

Like a recording of yourself or just looking down at your crotch?

this is "retarded conan". he wrote a long post about he pretends he is his older brother, or taking care of him or something, and how he would be gentle and bunch of other weird shit

Recording

That is one cruel way to go, holy shit.

People jack off to this?

Omg this is actually a thing?

Ohhhh I do. And more.

Where do you get to see that?

I make a lot of my own peril scenes using Poser girls

here enjoy:

imgur.com/a/K5e2u#wYsDbTM

Does that mean that you re not intrested in having sex with anyone else or is it just a thing you do by yourself?

I was thinking the same

hell yeah it is
yeah sorry it's kind of gross but I'd never drown someone in real life so

collar bones

Have you ever seen a real person being drowned?

This can be real haha

No I'm fine with sex but when I just jerk off it's something I do sometimes

Yeah thats like kinda normal

check out the imgur. has extra comics and shit on it.

No only fantasy. That's where it stops for me. Gorgeous drowning scenes in films like The Legacy and Jack Frost 2

Oh cool. When i sold some masurbation vids i rewatched them to edit them or whatever and i could get horny too but not like as far as turned on by myself.

UW-Ryder. Yeah he's good, thank you for the info

Elf girls
Small penis humiliation
Cuck
Kemonomimi
Zettai Ryouiki
Oh you said notfootweird, sorry, my mad.

Formicophilia, giant insects, snuff, racial slurs, onara, hentai scat (different to normal scat cause all the shit there is liquid for some reason)
And pic related. The character depicted is a perfect example of pleasure deriving from self harm during, prior to or after exciting situations and sex. The idea of fucking a girl while she's slicing into her thighs with a sharp pocket knife or while I'm slicing into hers makes me diamonds sometimes. (not too deep, I don't like guro)

Well im glad you actually dont wanna hurt anyone

Of course. I'm sure you've seen Savaster-W/Wave-Lens but they're good too. It's much more tame and there's not much lewd stuff but

Dolcett and the like.

motherless has some fantastic semi-consensual vids of girls who signed up to be meat, getting their number called and getting picked up/snuffed.

It doesn't get me super hard, but I find it got sometimes. I'm ussualy disgusted with myself later tho

omorashi

Uh.. to each his own I guess. Still, some sick artwork is nowhere near as bad as these "trap" degenerates.

Oh yeah. And Foxeye over at foxeye games makes super drowning scenes in his coding. He gets real actresses to voice the characters

Damn yo, you're fucked up bad.
I like you.

Had to google some of them. Omg thats alot but also so facinating. Have you ever done any of it irl?

No dont! If you read this tread you can tell there way worse fetishes you can have haha

Damn dude these scenes are fuckin nice. Thanks yo

>Ctrl+F tiles
>0 results

disappointed

Had to google that one to make sure but yeah i can see why

What

>included a "retarded" conan that he molests.
hahahaha jesus fuck

I hope I have opened your eyes to a whole new world.

Lovvve the little ones. You just wonder how long those tiny lungs are going to last

Yeah i know but like does it make me gay or nah

where do i find all of his shit? It's a bit hard to find just googling it

yeet

Floor tiles, concrete enema

Yep hold on while I get some info....

Im already in to piss but in a other way

thanks fam

Go on...

Are you serious? Idk i can answer that you have to think for yourself. Do you wanna fuck a dude yes or nah?

for u

Well its not that developed but i like getting pissed inside of and on my pussy and such.

Search UnderwaterPlays on youtube and watch the Blue Guardian series. Oh me oh my. And Foxeye's address is foxeye.squares.net

Like would I let a guy fuck me? Nah
Would I let a trap fuck me? Only If I fuck the trap next

Well depends how you like it

Thats bicurious

thanks so much yo

UW fetish guy here. I also think the Japanese are pretty good at hiding cameras in toilets so we can watch pretty girls bear down and push one out.

Abortions and bragging about them

Never heard it before, but I accept it. Btw are you op?

What does UW mean?

What

Bi curious. You are curious on both sexes = bisexual

i fucking love girls wearing pads ....luckily in my country they all do

Ya i am

I get this. I can selfsuck and record myself doing it a lot. I make tributes where I hold up pictures of girls that like watching it and I get turned on when I'm editing the video. I don't really get turned on by myself normally, but just seeing how dirty it is when cum shoots through the air towards my open mouth and knowing that someone is going to enjoy the video too is exciting.

Is it the pads or the period?

Underwater

i can wank to just pads but i like the period too

Underwater

Fantastic movie OP, better book

Yeah knowing someone else will find it sexy is hell of a turn on for sure

pussy denial while getting caged

Ooohh another one. Ive never heard about this beforeand now its like what 4 people in this tread

Nice dedication to the thread op :) I salute to you. By the way there's a "rule" here since you seem to nice to be New, if you claim to be a girl, you supposed to post tits with a timestamp. You seemed conufsed at the first few comments

Every licked a girl while she on her period?

Never read the book, is it naughtier?