>cheering a bunch of spics

no

but argentina es blanco

jaysus, fuck no

Is Lebron dead?

He's /our guy/ until he wins (another) one for da land

If we can get by GSW we should beat Cleveland/Celtics

>we

As long as they bury the Memechuckers, otherwise they're just the San Antonio Spics.

Spurs/Celtics would objectively be the best Finals, prove me wrong. Not to mention it'd be an SPC friendly.

spurs/cavs would be much better

kawhi v lebron is the GOAT matchup

I mean yeah, obviously. They've always been the thinking man's team.

Nobody gives a shit about the Celtics. If LeBron wins then you can shitpost about da land and if he losses than you can shitpost about him never being goat. Also Celtics would get shit on by Spurs

it's simple for me really

the spurs are absolutely my guy because i want them to beat the memechuckers and if they go against lebron, beat him too

but if the warriors win, then lebron is back to my guy

Hello LeBronsexuals, I'm a neutral fan (Suns fan), and that would objectively be the most interesting finals.

>being a nomad fan because you're located on a tiny island in the middle of nowhere

lol

Another Sunsfag here and I don't wanna watch shitty Celtis getting slaughtered by the Spurs

No because I am not a redditor

LeGod will destroy anybody

I got nothing against the Spurs. I grew up in Oklahoma and they were my favorite team before the Thunder moved from Seattle. Even with them both being at/near the top of the west for most of OKC's existence and meeting in the playoffs several times I can't bring myself to hate them.

I don't want to watch that receding hairline fuck in the finals for the 7th year in a row.

You both will get your wish because the Finals will be Warriors/Celtics

This. The storyline has already been planted with Draymond taking shots at Olynk, plus IT did a blood sacrifice to let him in the Finals this year.

hell yeah, Based Pop and the Spurs with my boy Kawaii and Ginobili

Nope hate the Spurs, 12 western titles in 16 years and Spurs and Lakers have 10 of them.

No chance they win. The Rockets had a situation where they could make a ton of money under the table by losing while Kawaii was out. Everything before the CLE v GSW is bullshit and it's obvious everyone on Houston was thinking money more than they were thinking winning. I bet Harden made 10 million off that one game but we will never know for sure.

they are to me, It's either them or the warriors, and I'd rather take the spics.

basketball a shit

I dont want to see the Spurs go again ever. Miss Nash..he was my boy.

No.

But i commend them on exposing le reddit beard man and want them to stop the memeoirs