Why does Sup Forums dislike RHCP so much?

Ok their new stuff is subpar but you guys are actually slamming their early stuff too. There's no logical reason to do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-G2n6UqOWIo
youtube.com/watch?v=pdHrGLkFG6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anybody with any taste always hate the chilli fuckers. Lunkhead normie party music even the quality stuff.

Because they are between the ages of 16-21 and think RHCP is just Stadium Arcadium. Too underage to know their 80s stuff and think they are Green Day and MCR tier.

shang a dang wang heroin and cocaine

You don't think there's room for party shit in your musical oeuvre?

i enjoy them and I am happy when I listen to them. That's what it's all about :)

i like them but mostly i like frusciante. mu has shit taste so no surprise there. ive watched live a slain castle probably 100 times

The first 5 and By the Way are fucking everything dude
Don't even acknoweldge the thought of shame

lmao

BSSM is unironically a great album though. That was John's peak, and the best production out of all of them

It is because of Anthony Kiedis mainly, the dude is genuinely the worst frontman of any mainstream group and he ruins otherwise good albums with his trash singing.
Blood Sugar Sex Magic still bumps tho

Absolutely. Ill add chad smith is a terrible drummer and kiedis' bulletproof fuck everything on two legs lifestyle invites envy which doesnt help. Hes gotten a lot of mileage out of fuck all talent.

Flea and John Frusciante are both pretty incredible musicians and their interplay is great on a lot of RHCP songs. Frusciante's solo work is also godlike.

Anthony Kiedis though...

Kys. Anthony Kiedis is a rock god. He just has that presence and charisma. And he has a great ear for melodies.

Reminder that Frusciante is a god

youtube.com/watch?v=-G2n6UqOWIo

Fucking this

I hate their fucking compressed ass "heavy" bastardization of the P-Funk sound

kys peep

what do you mean by >early stuff ?
before mother's milk?

they killed mr. bungle

They got them kicked off of a festival. How did that "kill" the band?

it didn't kill them, but it removed the possibility of them living

Something about california

"bikka dikka shikka wikka cali cali FORNIA" - anthony kiedis

Fucking this.

egg XDDDD

Good. They fucking sucked.

RHCP is great. Otherside, Dani California, Breaking the girl. Fucking classics. Keidis may not be a great singer but his voice suits the music well enough for them to sell out stadiums.

And to anybody ripping keidis, isn't this the same fucking board that's worshipping The ooz rn? How's the singing on that? Shit tier

>Their only good albums are the Frusciante ones

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm a Mike Patton fan so I'm obligated to hate them.

I like flea he seems like a top bloke

Smith is average at worst

>I'm a fan of someone who ripped RHCP off then attacked them for kicking his shitty band off a tour
fag

frusciante is god tier as artist, hes solo work is amazing
rchp is meh

they invented post funk

Who started the meme that Chad Smith is a shitty drummer?

Chili Peppers fucking jam

youtube.com/watch?v=pdHrGLkFG6U

Flea

Probably the worst shit ever.

This, to be honest. It's also symptomatic of automatically hating on something because it's popular. Usually by the kind of people who can't form their own opinions on music so have to rely on the binary of 'mainstream = bad'

Because they're just very samey. A lot of their work sounds way to fucking simlar, and when it doesn't, it's just some wishy-washy Californication shit.

>Lunkhead normie party music
>Unironically using the word 'normie'

You don't get out much do you?

>And he has a great ear for melodies

You mean John Frusciante has a great ear for melodies.

>as if they ever did anything with melody before he came aboard

Because Anthony Kiedis is an obnoxious, talentless, piece of shit.
Frusciante is cool though.

BSSM was their last good album. mostly because keidis doesnt put much effort into interesting lyrics or harmony

Lars Ulrich

Chad Smith.

Rhcp are more talented than you

Will Ferrell

Wrong

He did Kiedis better than Kiedis did and it was for one fucking album. Hardly enough of a reason to financially ruin someone else.

>BSSM is unironically a great album though
>unioronically

it pains me that you have to even say that user, fuck this board

No he didn't. He copied Kiedis to get a music career then eventually had it ruined for copying Kiedis in the first place then threw a fit about it then proceeded to do the same thing that got him into that mess in the first place, mocking/copying him during a live show. Patton is a hack who mocks people more talented than him who he rips off.