Been a bumpy ride from the start goodbye Sup Forumsros

been a bumpy ride from the start goodbye Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UxU_fq6E3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=V_s71E4Fw4c
youtube.com/watch?v=cUQuOOamPDo
youtube.com/watch?v=iCTAJ00nIlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Acid and Wodka? Your way to leave earth?

put them up your butt

xanax?

do it pussy

Xans and smirnoff
Thats gonna be painful and wouldn't reccomend it.

It Gets Better, Dont do it

send after pic xx

haha smirnoff ice you weak faggot.

Don't waste your life dying. You can do that anytime. Just pretend you are dead and live, it never mattered anyway.

It doesnt
It always gets worse

Use a gas leak though.
Pills and vodka is going to hurt mad

False, he wont feel a thing. But his parents will probably kill themselves after seeing their kid passed out with puke and shit everywhere.

why?

bad idea, think of all the people that will be hart broken.
dont do it, wait a month and see how much better it gets.

Not passed out, dead*

this will do it, last reply b... off to listen to peep, i’m sorry to everyone

It Gets Better™

Cya faggot

user wait! look at this funny image!

Night night

Hey Asshole how old are you?!

I hate to burst your bubble but that is not enough Xanax to cause an overdose. It’s almost impossible to OD on benzos alone. Even with alcohol I don’t think it’s nearly enough. Source: I’m a long time drug addict and pill fiend.
Do you have any opiates you can throw in the mix? Benzos and opi’s=perfect OD recipe.

be a man and pop some percs
you will feel like you are floating on a cloud

Youll lose your mind, puke your guts out, and your insides would be burning. not to mention your breathing capacity is slim.

nah, take the xanax to chill and go for some cocaine

don't forget he'll shit himself

thats not going to kill you, dumbass. but go ahead and waste your money.

yes

C'mon op people lived through worse stop being a chump...ive had it bad my gf the only one who ever cared left!!! Now I'm lonely and depressed...

I also have voices saying to die nonstop let alone these fags saying do it

OP's just gonna get dain bamage

F

i did this and woke up in the hospital

OP honestly this fucking world is more than likely a dream within a dream within a dream. So don't be afraid if you are hearing the call the within to go. Sometimes we just got to start completely over. I to will more than likely take nembutal and alcohol to exit. It's not because i'm depressed really i'm more excited to finally explore the road to awe.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UxU_fq6E3Q Tme to board the ship. .. but you're already on it? Then it's time to abandon the ship. How do you know the time is right? Know thyself and hear the calling within. Is today that day? No but that day is coming soon. Where will you go? Wherever the ship takes me. Why must you leave? It's just something that I feel I must do. Wake up your almost home.

hes just gunna wake up a day later and have a xanax hangover for atleast 3 days. thats alot of bars but not enough to kill you

Don't do it OP

That shit would be too painful
Just tough it out, shit will get better. Every turd has to pass.

This will really slow down your heart rate

RIP OP

he had very nice hands

Is that Smirnoff Ice, you fucking faggot? What are you, a 15 year old girl?

Just dont do it man, thats a crazy thing

tomorrow you are going to heave headache

youtube.com/watch?v=V_s71E4Fw4c Thought is Real...Physical is the Illusion -- What Dreams May Come

It is clearly Smirnoff vodka. Have you ever seen Smirnoff Ice in a 757 ml bottle with a screw cap?

Thassalot of bars

>Acid
>pills
virgin/boomer spotted

You're fucking stupid.

this is partially true

OP if you want it painless then ease into it dont just drink and swallow everything at once

Once you are too dosed up your body will just stop responding and wont even be able to puke or feel anything

See you tomorrow faggot

My dude, you don't need to end shit fam, be quiet and drive far man.

Seems to me as though you needed more time to suffer. I did and I now know who I am which makes me able to finally escape. I learned that the hermit can only light the way for others he can't hope that they will see the light though and thus voyage is to be taken alone it hurts to know many will never find there way but it is the only way that I feel there is. I made a grave mistake in not going through completely last time. I won't make that mistake again. youtube.com/watch?v=cUQuOOamPDo Sounds like your completely ready to let go this time. I am sorry but that''s just the way it is. You will be given a chance to navigate your last path way at the transcendence stage of your final hour. Godspeed and as always good luck. Perhaps I shall never traverse the path of the fool again as it has shown me all that I wanted to know.

So what, he's jizzed in the bottle to cloud it up?

Was that a Deftones reference senpai?

Yeah maybe he did.

Yes kind gentlesquire

>off to listen to peep

lmao

Godspeed queerbait

It's ok op just go your already dead row row row your boat life is but a dream merrily merrily merrily... youtube.com/watch?v=iCTAJ00nIlI

remember the Jerky Boys?
take a small amount of drugs and listen to them and have a great time

u there op

acid can come in capsules which are kind of pills. but this is clearly xanax

no im ded

NIGGER YOU SHOULD OF SHIT BEFORE YOU DID THIS
NOW THERES GONNA SHIT ON YOUR CORPSE

I love that about you.

If ever there was anything to make you think twice, its this right here.

yes, couldnt do it
guess I can stay up one more day

Honestly man, if this is true I know the struggle and can't blame you for it. I genuinely hope there's something better for you on the other side if there's anything at all. I love you

Gonna put one in the air for you rn OP

Lol my life is a living mess, but I live by the rule that nothing really matters. Girlfriend can cheat on me, everyone can bully me, parents can hate me, I can even end up in jail but that still doesn't kill me. If you are dead you cant smoke weed, think about it

Actually we really don't know whats after this...

You are the master of your own reality.
If you end your life now, you will never know how great things could be for you, despite how shit they may have been before.
You will never have the opportunity to make things better for you, or for anyone else -- only worse.
Put the pills down, brother.
There is no need, no obligation to end your life.
You aren't finished yet.

What town so i can see the news

>off to listen to peep
was gonna try and talk you out of it but nevermind

HES ALIVE

Welcome back
I'll drink for you
We all pray for a nice incident that leaves the problems of suicide to loved ones out of question
but some days we're just too lucky to become a tragedy
maybe you'll smile soon, friend
also
if youre gonna die anyways wanna send me money?

paypal.me/EthanPotrykus

xanax and vodka...
you gotta be stoopid

Ur the stupid one who doesn't know how drug reactions work

When you come to 3-4 months from now, hearing about all the shit you did is gonna be fun

It looks like vodka to me. Smirnoff brand probably but vodka.

it's really not that stupid I have lost people to mixing xanax and alcohol they just cease to stop breathing in there sleep. Nembutal gets it done within 30to 45 minuets xanax can do the same depending on tolerance and dosage.

What the fuck is peep?

take cocine. It cures depresion

Probably some nigger shit?

I did this and woke up in the hospital couldn't walk for 3 days and no i can walk but i don't feel my right leg

making your mother proud, are you? fuck off.

>it's really not that stupid I have lost people to mixing xanax and alcohol they just cease to stop breathing in there sleep. Nembutal gets it done within 30to 45 minuets xanax can do the same depending on tolerance and dosage.
>Ur the stupid one who doesn't know how drug reactions work

niggers alcohol and xanax do the same basically....

Go eat Tide Pods instead

Naw, fuck that.

Dude this is an awful way to die.. you are going to have seizures for hours before dying..Your not going to go into a barred out coma like you think...... Don't do it O.P.

Fucking faggot do it and livestream, your life will be worse tomorrow and nothing will change

They build off of each other and become stronger. It's a really good way to fall asleep and not wake up dip shit

good luck not remembering urself dying

Excellent projection, user. you must be a very troubled man to convince others to kill themselves. Sad!

>pic related, the only reaction a woman will ever give you, in any context, either

Unless you fix yourself, of course.

Op is:
(a) maggot
(b) FAGGOT
(c) haggler

i wonder how sad u must be irl :)

If this guy has not killed himself yet you'll be okay.

Dude oml Xanax and alcohol is the best feeling ever you don't feel a damn thing I popped 2 2mg xans and drank the night away with jim beam honey version

u know how much money u'd make from selling xanax
it's enough for me to live off of blood

depends on the dose, stop larping as doctor